Who is gonna win this battle(of likes): Worst or Warchief Sanji D Goat?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get why Admiral fans are hyping Kid. If Kid doesn’t scream like a little girl like a certain Admiral did when Shanks deploys his wifi Haki, people will be coming for their ass.

And if Kid beats Shanks (lol), Mihawk fandom is also in trouble.

If Kid doesn’t get low diffed by Shanks, Yonkou/Admiral/Mihawk fandom are all in for reckoning.
This, I also dont see how this affect negatively Zoro.

I dont wanna hear any excuse if Shanks cant put Kidd in his place.

I will just instantly put Zoro above After all Zoro already have what shanks is famous for.

Shanks whole thing is CoC, if he get pushed pass mid diff it mean I was wrong and Zoro is stronger.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Remembering what Shakky said about Kidd we can assume he was still doing this during the timeskip and did some crimes to Shanks territories.

Shanks simply sent him a message to pay the price for his actions or he comes down to rape his crew.

Wait so Kid didn't take anything from Big Mom (he just injured a Sweet Commander) and it was just a mistranslation since it was never brought up again ? (to my knowledge anyway I could be wrong)
No, he says it earlier that he took something from her (implied to be the RP) and hurt a Sweet Commander (likely Cracker or Snack).

The arm was clarified to be from a fight with the RHP.

Status
Not open for further replies.