Who is gonna win this battle(of likes): Worst or Warchief Sanji D Goat?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
but its not based on haki, cause he doesnt have haki.
swordmanship is still a physical ability , what we are seeing in those slashes that are cutting down mountains are his pure physical strength. saw it again when he pushed zoro back in the clash.

fishman karate works on everyone (logias included)
but I wouldnt say its stronger . I guess you would say it would be stronger for certain opponents
but for most fighters I think dealing with s-hawk just based on what both have shown would be more terrifying.
Zoro was a very skilled swordsman and still needed haki to grow and defeat post ts enemies, doing huge slashes is because of his lunarian genes which make him stronger then a normal human.
people say themselves swordsmanship is based on haki, the stronger your haki is the stronger swordsman you are, and if he doesn't have haki he's just good with a sword like zoro was pretime skip, overall stronger cause he's a lunarian and got a df.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Jokes aside. Oda is probably going for Kidd the rebellious but honorable pirate.

Kidd probably caused some shit on Shanks territories and Shanks simply told him to pay the price for his actions or he comes down to kill him.

I'm afriad G5 purpose is solely for disobeying the laws of reality.

When people were discussing G5 power level and etc... I was hooked in an instant that Luffy will no sell Yami effects.

Nika fruit = freedom

Yami fruit = tries to take freedom from you ( if you think of DF powers as your freedom in this example.
that would be grade A bullshit
reality bending

Status
Not open for further replies.