Who is gonna win this battle(of likes): Worst or Warchief Sanji D Goat?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
I don't get why Admiral fans are hyping Kid. If Kid doesn’t scream like a little girl like a certain Admiral did when Shanks deploys his wifi Haki, people will be coming for their ass.

And if Kid beats Shanks (lol), Mihawk fandom is also in trouble.

If Kid doesn’t get low diffed by Shanks, Yonkou/Admiral/Mihawk fandom are all in for reckoning.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Nah, kudos to Kaku for mastering Awakening, but that ability doesn't put'em close to each other. For all we know, Lucci awakened the second the time skip began and has been mastering other techniques. Unless Oda addresses it, these relationships stay the same.
Huh?

How we know he mastered awakening during ts?

Lucci already had df during Enies

Kaku ate df during Enies

Fast forward to Egghead - both have awakening

Yeah Kaku grew at faster pace than cat
i’m almost 100% certain it’s because kaku matches with the fruit on a personality basis. Kinda like how boa’s fruit works well with her beauty. Ik it’s stupid but i don’t put it past Oda. Could explain why the Luffy/nika comp. is so similar. As well as Yamato seeming awakened as the “guardian” of wano. I think the will power of luccis fruit might’ve been harder to overcome as well. Otherwise he coulda ended up like the prison gaurds

I don't get why Admiral fans are hyping Kid. If Kid doesn’t scream like a little girl like a certain Admiral did when Shanks deploys his wifi Haki, people will be coming for their ass.

If Kid doesn’t get low diffed by Shanks, Yonkou/Admiral/Mihawk fandom are all in for reckoning.
Yeah so either way it seems the Admiral fandom will be taking the biggest L here because Shanks losing to Kidd while he wifi diffed Aramaki puts Kidd over Aramaki.
Hell even a low-mid diff would put him over Aramaki because he's not running just from Shanks' Haki.
Only thing that can save them is if Kidd is just fucked up badly again which makes no sense because it's incredibly redundant.
After Kidd was harming BM and taking attacks from her, and withstanding her Soul Pocus and Conq blasts, even if Law did the former feats considerably better, there is NO WAY he's getting fucked up by Shanks again, at least not that easily.
Thoughts, @Pantheos?

This also solidifies Luffy vs. Kizaru imo.

Luffy vs. Kizaru
Law vs. Blackbeard
Kid vs. Shanks

I've always said that Doffy -> Kaido, Katakuri -> Kizaru.

Luffy beat Kaido with a giant fist, but he'll beat Kizaru with some kind of Gear 5: Snakeman.

Basically all fandoms are cheering for Shanks to beat the shit out of Kid right now :milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.