Which One is the Most Heart Melting Confession?

• Flower's Tragic Love Confession

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Charlie's Work Affair Confession

• Xeno's Court Confession Case

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
The culprit of the first twilight (first set of murders) really did kill at least 5 people.
Having seen a lot of discussion around this point, I feel I need to clarify. I won't be doing this in general, because I believe interpreting the statements correctly should matter, but as it's the first one, I'll help out a bit. This statement refers to killing at least 5 people across the whole story. Not just 5 people within the first twilight.

Wording matters. It does not say "the culprit killed 5 people during the First Twilight". It says "the culprit of the first twilight killed at least 5 people".

Also, when it comes to submitting, if there is more than one culprit, you must submit all of them in your answer to be correct. You won't receive further feedback beyond "incorrect".

Having seen a lot of discussion around this point, I feel I need to clarify. I won't be doing this in general, because I believe interpreting the statements correctly should matter, but as it's the first one, I'll help out a bit. This statement refers to killing at least 5 people across the whole story. Not just 5 people within the first twilight.

Wording matters. It does not say "the culprit killed 5 people during the First Twilight". It says "the culprit of the first twilight killed at least 5 people".

Also, when it comes to submitting, if there is more than one culprit, you must submit all of them in your answer to be correct. You won't receive further feedback beyond "incorrect".
so we don't know for certain how many deaths were real or not? that makes things harder...
so culprit 1 could have killed 1 here and 4 later technically ._.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One

Well

We are fucked lol

I can't wrap my head around it anymore lol

Murder Mystery Scenario #1 - Elegy of the Golden Witch - Extra Hints

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning

"Oh dear. It all seems to be too difficult for you. After all the help I've given you, too. Very well, this once, I will offer you some further red truths. Surely now, even you can solve it?

From the start to the end of the scenario, no culprit actually died.

By the end of the second twilight, the culprit from the first twilight had killed at least 5 people. After this, they never killed again.

Please try not to be more disappointing
."

"Oh dear. It all seems to be too difficult for you. After all the help I've given you, too. Very well, this once, I will offer you some further red truths. Surely now, even you can solve it?

By the end of the second twilight, the culprit from the first twilight had killed at least 5 people. After this, they never killed again.

Please try not to be more disappointing."
I feel stupid

._.

well this just threw all of my theories out the window

krauss did T1/T2 murders ig and someone from T1 who survived likely did T4 and T8 murders (possibly T7 as well)
and a child (battler, george, or maria) did T5/T6??

I

Indigo

Stop

Doflahime btfo

hime's thoughts as of page 43

1. Pot Goblin
I wonder if Blue and Ratchet are viable date option
A date with Blue-dono gee wizz
:blush:

Bold after what happened in Blue's last game lmao
Gotta respect it honestly
:risitavirus:
Fair enough, though I expect a long, long road ahead of you

On top of solving whatever that mystery stuff is woof
:usoprice:
only two posts of his that amount to anything

prof is the only person he really interacted with and he seems to believe his claim

2. Psylocke
dont know if its serious, believes prof's claim
I'm not liking these votes on Alwaysmind or Professor, seems scum motivated.
first real post of substance
I know it's Day 1 but like....Why did you vote Alwaysmind? Would like to hear what he says though. Also, I think mafia might be intimidated by a pro-town indie, so anyone voting professor is sus in my book.
i liked @Kiku's take on this
doubt scum would go for an indie over town unless they were desperate
it's the start of the game, it feels too early them to resort to that
No I'm serious. I want to hear what he has to say.

LMAO
well if she was really that curious, id expect her to try and engage with him more rather than soft defend him right off the bat
(e.g. ask him what he thinks of the wagon on him or whatever)
LOL Alwaysmind is basically unreadable for me. He does this all the time and looks super scummy.
idk y she cares if ppl vote him or not in this case
she clearly is familiar with his playstyle and knows that his slot is going to be unreadable
I just feel bad for Alwaysmind everytime he gets voted. He’s always an easy target for scum.
reeks of TMI
either feels like she knows hes going to flip town and is soft-pushing the idea that scum targets him or is trying to offer defense of her scum mate by appealing to our emotions

leaning more towards the first, either way it ain't a good look

3. T-Pein™
why is flower towncore?

:wonderland:
not much to go off on
first person to sus xenos and small engagement with prof on his reads

firmly in null category for now.

4. Ultra
[Vote Lynch Alwaysmind]
first one to vote AM after me
"Indie" is a designation of a role type in a mafia game. If you haven't noticed, there is no mafia game to be found here. We're playing Ratchet's Murder Mysteries. Pop a vote on Alwaysmind and hop on board.
advocated for AM wagon
So then why don't you wanna vote for him lol
asks Al y he doesnt want to vote for AM
Besides we'll just be having this same conversation on Day 5 i he's town anyway
agree

despite being one of the top 3 posters, theres not much mafia related content except for on AM
normally, i would find it weird but no one's really playing mafia at this point so hes fine

minus some of his takes on solving the mystery, i largely find myself in agreement with him
town read

5. Alwaysmind
actually i feel like ive already discussed this guy enough so u can ISO me if necessary and look at the convo between me, ultra, and psylocke

6. Dr_Professor83
I am pro town though. Am here to solve these mystery cases, or alternatively help town win if I job at doing that.

@scum I don’t want beef, I’d prefer just to solve my cases & go. You can just let me be. Am Kawaii.

Town… I swear this won’t be a repeat of last time :sweat:
indie claim
My 1st wincon is true neutral. Which is the one I’m playing for. Because it’s easier and more self reliant than trusting Town to win the game. If I can’t achieve it I have an alternative wincon that’s pro town (town wins & I survive).

I almost got a strike last time I betrayed Town as a pro town indie, from Ratchet, who is co hosting. You think he’d let me do it again?
2 wincons
i dont really know what happened last time but ig u betrayed town even though u were on their side? weird
If I fail at my cases, I will become an annoyance to scum by default. But I’m planning on doing these mysteries & taking my win without having to wage war. I did not say I'm no potential threat to scum, I said I don't want beef with them and would prefer not to have to have it.

You are acting like you’ve never heard of an indie having multiple methods of winning before. And no, Ratchet chastised Blue (the host) for letting me do it lol. So no, he's not gonna let me wish to go rogue even if I got a wish like last time (which I promised not to do again anyway because last time felt like it caused hurt feelings and I don't enjoy that feeling).

I could be wrong and haven’t asked, but I’m suspicious that I got picked for this one so Ratchet could have a toy to solve his cases lol.

I really was all in on helping town until the wish opportunity came up and the temptation/greed got me lol. I have abilities for helping town.

Well, they can only do the second pair of murders if Ghodi is a culprit and lied about the door being locked.. and Shanon erroneously unlocked an unlocked door.

Also, a key might have still been needed to get into the guesthouse to kill the doctor. Which works if Ghodi is a culprit.
i dont understand ur role tbh
how will u become an annoyance to scum if u fail ur cases? as far as i understand, u basically become a survivor that can only win if town does
town is more threatening than u to scum...
Al could plausibly be scum, most of his core engagement with the game is around my indie claim. When he complained earlier about people not solving.. yet isn't actually solving. Last game we played together d1 was similar when I was a miller. And similarly, he didn't actually go after me hard, just cast suspicion/fake contribute. I called him for using my miller claim as cheap easy engagement that game.
agree with bolded, but i need to double check once i ISO him
I think Indigo, who did drop a vote, also looks bad. He's completely done nothing since he decided to drop his vote on me and dip, including not responding to my posts countering some of what he said in voting me. Looks like potentially parking a cheap vote to not have to engage or go elsewhere and dip on the day for free.
i didnt notice this, but fair points, i'll check it out
I don't think I'm a great wagon for scum to push because I'm hoping to leave the game, but I'm not a bad option when it comes to taking a bite of a low hanging fruit to look like you're doing something and calling it a day 1. And if I did get lynched, scum on the wagon could hope to deal with less blow back than starting a town wagon while getting a free D1. I'm sure they'd rather lynch a townie if an easy one comes available. So if Alwaysmind is town I kind of expect scum might jump on him over me.

AND that's me attempting to do more game solving than 90% of this town. Time to go back to murder mystery hunting so I don't have to do much more.
i believe ur indie claim for now
Town Core is Ultra, Psychic, Fuji, Flower, and Charles
disagree

7. Apollo
actually theres nothing at all to really ISO here
the dude asked for a date, complimented the hosts, and worked on the mystery
literally nothing related to talking to other players or game-solving despite having 35 posts
scum lean

8. kavotino
0 posts

9. Peroroncino
mafia is gonna have an easy time this game aren't they? :pepeke:
acting like u care, feels hella fake considering he hasn't attempted to do a single thing this game except look for a date and fluff post

10. Flower
is this an ability? lol
I mean, you know how this works. You fake claim Indie here and you burn the last piece of remaining trust. Though you were initially speaking the truth in the Waifu game before the wish happened, so I‘m willing to give you the benefit of doubt here for this. Do you have any abilities you can use to help us catch scum?
believes prof's indie claim for now, fair

11. Fujishiro
Actually @Dr_Professor83 and @Psylocke It seems like I cannot be a part of the dating scene in this game so Ill have to decline your proposal Prof. Best of luck to you two in finding a third partner!

:/
Part of my roles limitations :optimistic:
weird, another indie perhaps?
null read for now

12. Charlie
Why tho? Do you have soulmate?

Indigo Has a point though. Either you're pro-town or you're neutral and scum isn't threaten by you. Two at the same time makes no sense.

???

I think Ratchet wouldn't tell you what you could do until post game. This isn't argument. You could very well be just scum who claimed indie.
ok he believes prof is probs scum
do i believe there could be indie whose entire job is to solve mysteries? yes
do i believe it's pro-town? no
ok a neutral indie has no reason to claim that they r pro-town so charlie says he believes prof is scum/hostile indie for sure
i'll just drop Vote Lynch Alwaysmind admitting it's just for money .-. I'll focus on actually playing mafia more next cycle
lame vote, u could easily push for a prof lynch
there was over 24 hrs left in the phase

anyway, charlie's posts r very largely focused on either the mystery or clarifying ppl's questions abt the game
comes off as fake contribution
going with slight scum lean

13. Gambit
nothing to really ISO
fluff and asked for a date

14. Kiku
Vote Lynch Dr_Professor83

I don't know enough about everybody's playstyle to really trust anyone yet, or to know what your brands of "playing scummy" are like. So I'm just going to do what I think is the safest vote. Best case scenario, lying scum dies. Worst case scenario, we lose a "pro-town" player who isn't even that pro town.
fair
I don't get that logic. A pro-town indie is objectively less threatening than a townie, especially considering he basically outright said "I dont want no trouble" to the mafia.

And that's all assuming he's not playing us all for fools to begin with
agree

i'll go with slight town lean considering i like ur posts
theres just not enough content from them to really say much more tho

15. AL sama
just got online and I m too out of loop with the mystery thingy

like what's its purpose and what do we gain or lose from it??

no one is even trying scum hunt here are we playing mafia??

@Dr_Professor83 are you really claiming indie??

@Flower I don't see you doing anything did you roll scum again??
al comes and soft susses flower
no I didn't mean full claim but I wouldn't mind if you did

I think I missed where you claimed your wincon

can you claim your wincon and flavor for me??

weebs deja vu :seriously::seriously:
starts engaging with prof more and wants him to claim
interesting
if I m being honest its quite hard to believe

also who'd hunt an indie flavor prof??
susses prof
pro town indie yet afraid of flavor claim

yeah right tell that to some noob prof
susses prof
WIFOM so easily damm smh

you can't be pro town
hard susses prof
mafia going after indie doesn't make sense to me
susses prof
in fuji's game indigo was thought some sort of kill all

in blue's game flower was legit a kill all

given your wincon assuming its true mafia going after you wouldn't make sense

anti claim indie killer is just dumb from host's point of view
susses prof
I don't even understand the AM wagon so there's reason for me to vote him
alright, so he wants to keep AM around for now
he is always useless sadly
ok... he is aware that AM isnt going to offer anything...
him being useless is NSI you know that
ok... and he knows AM will be unreadable as well...
things should be picking up speed now so lets see
lol wtf, youve been sussing prof for a while and then nothing? what was the point of ur exchange with prof, u sounded so confident that he was anti-town but now u cant even say hes a possibility for a DP1 lynch?

writing this off as fake contribution or some sort of distancing tactic between u and prof

16. Juliet
nothing to really ISO either here
fluff, date stuff, replied to AL sama about how flavor claiming was bad in recent mafia games

17. Ripped Cal
For zolo kun

Vote lynch: prof

i have no clue what he's doing or if hes even serious
asked for a date, fluffed, and voted prof
idk how much of the thread hes actually even read

18. Indigo
nah Prof, this ain't good
susses prof
Do i really have to say anything?

your history on indie claiming has been pure terror my friend

trying to pocket people to protect you from Flower and saying "let the past be the past" isn't great either for me

You said you were pro town, but then you said to scum team not do anything to you, because you would just solve the case

how would you just solving the case be good for town? if you're gonna be taking the prize for yourself

and even when you pro town indie, you love becoming a traitor to town and just turning it into your own cult

your slot is gonna need to go
ok, engagement with prof
in fact

Vote Lynch Dr_Professor83
meh, dont like that he just left after this and didnt wait for ur reply or reply to ur reply later on
comes off like he is more interested in making sure everyone knows that he contributed rather than truly game-solving

20. DoflaMihawk
asks y im voting AM
agrees that AM looks scummy
[Vote lynch Alwaysmind]
waits for wagon to pick up and votes AM nearly 24 hrs later ._.

21. xenos5
Time to take page out of Chika's book. The love detective is on the case!

Going with the theme of the game, I’m going to be looking at connections this game, how genuine they are, and also the lack thereof.

I’ve noticed over the course of my Mafia Career that looking at who players avoid interacting with can be just as telling as seeing who they choose to buddy. I acknowledge this tactic isn’t perfect, as scum can interact with their scummates rather than purely choose to distance. But I think putting scrutiny on players avoiding other players will be a net positive for town.
interesting entrance, feels a bit forced but ive never played with him so perhaps this is in alignment with his playstyle?
I've played with Alwaysmind before and the inner workings of his mind are an enigma lol. He mostly just fluffposts every game he's in so I have no issues with lynching this slot early [Vote Lynch Alwaysmind]
fair

idk what to say abt this slot, he came on strong abt how he is observe interactions and everything but i see none of that so far

22. Pew
nothing much to really ISO
seems like a clueless newbie
null read

23. Yo Tan Wa
0 posts

24. Reborn
nothing much to ISO
only seems interested in the murder mystery

25. DarkestKnightofSpoilers
null read

TL;DR, hime's reads as of page 43

Town AF:
  • hime
Town lean:
  • Ultra
Slight Town lean:
  • Flower
  • Kiku
Null:
  • Pot Goblin
  • T-Pein™
  • Fujishiro
  • Gambit
  • Juliet
  • Ripped Cal
  • xenos5
  • Pew
  • DarkestKnightofSpoilers
Slight Scum lean:
  • Charlie
  • Indigo
  • Reborn
Scum lean:
  • Psylocke
  • Alwaysmind
  • Apollo
  • Peroroncino
  • AL sama
  • DoflaMihawk
Inactive AF:
  • kavotino
  • Yo Tan Wa
Indie lean:
  • Dr_Professor83

Closing statements

i'm not really a fan of my reads list atm
too many ppl r null due to a lack of interest in the actual mafia part of the game but i cant really control that
anyway the ppl i find scummy rn r listed
do what u want with my list, ask questions, bounce off discussions, make a case for or against someone, etc.
pls dont ignore it, its not the best but i spent time putting it together to use as a starting point for ppl at least ;-;

I

Indigo

Al could plausibly be scum, most of his core engagement with the game is around my indie claim. When he complained earlier about people not solving.. yet isn't actually solving. Last game we played together d1 was similar when I was a miller. And similarly, he didn't actually go after me hard, just cast suspicion/fake contribute. I called him for using my miller claim as cheap easy engagement that game.

I think Indigo, who did drop a vote, also looks bad. He's completely done nothing since he decided to drop his vote on me and dip, including not responding to my posts countering some of what he said in voting me. Looks like potentially parking a cheap vote to not have to engage or go elsewhere and dip on the day for free.

I don't think I'm a great wagon for scum to push because I'm hoping to leave the game, but I'm not a bad option when it comes to taking a bite of a low hanging fruit to look like you're doing something and calling it a day 1. And if I did get lynched, scum on the wagon could hope to deal with less blow back than starting a town wagon while getting a free D1. I'm sure they'd rather lynch a townie if an easy one comes available. So if Alwaysmind is town I kind of expect scum might jump on him over me.

AND that's me attempting to do more game solving than 90% of this town. Time to go back to murder mystery hunting so I don't have to do much more.

I'm telling you right now

Prof is lying his ass off about his claim

my vote stays on him

I

Indigo

hime's thoughts as of page 43

1. Pot Goblin
only two posts of his that amount to anything

prof is the only person he really interacted with and he seems to believe his claim

2. Psylocke
dont know if its serious, believes prof's claim

first real post of substance

i liked @Kiku's take on this
doubt scum would go for an indie over town unless they were desperate
it's the start of the game, it feels too early them to resort to that

well if she was really that curious, id expect her to try and engage with him more rather than soft defend him right off the bat
(e.g. ask him what he thinks of the wagon on him or whatever)

idk y she cares if ppl vote him or not in this case
she clearly is familiar with his playstyle and knows that his slot is going to be unreadable

reeks of TMI
either feels like she knows hes going to flip town and is soft-pushing the idea that scum targets him or is trying to offer defense of her scum mate by appealing to our emotions

leaning more towards the first, either way it ain't a good look

3. T-Pein™
not much to go off on
first person to sus xenos and small engagement with prof on his reads

firmly in null category for now.

4. Ultra
first one to vote AM after me

advocated for AM wagon

asks Al y he doesnt want to vote for AM

agree

despite being one of the top 3 posters, theres not much mafia related content except for on AM
normally, i would find it weird but no one's really playing mafia at this point so hes fine

minus some of his takes on solving the mystery, i largely find myself in agreement with him
town read

5. Alwaysmind
actually i feel like ive already discussed this guy enough so u can ISO me if necessary and look at the convo between me, ultra, and psylocke

6. Dr_Professor83
indie claim

2 wincons
i dont really know what happened last time but ig u betrayed town even though u were on their side? weird

i dont understand ur role tbh
how will u become an annoyance to scum if u fail ur cases? as far as i understand, u basically become a survivor that can only win if town does
town is more threatening than u to scum...

agree with bolded, but i need to double check once i ISO him

i didnt notice this, but fair points, i'll check it out

i believe ur indie claim for now

disagree

7. Apollo
actually theres nothing at all to really ISO here
the dude asked for a date, complimented the hosts, and worked on the mystery
literally nothing related to talking to other players or game-solving despite having 35 posts
scum lean

8. kavotino
0 posts

9. Peroroncino
acting like u care, feels hella fake considering he hasn't attempted to do a single thing this game except look for a date and fluff post

10. Flower
is this an ability? lol

believes prof's indie claim for now, fair

11. Fujishiro
weird, another indie perhaps?
null read for now

12. Charlie
ok he believes prof is probs scum

ok a neutral indie has no reason to claim that they r pro-town so charlie says he believes prof is scum/hostile indie for sure

lame vote, u could easily push for a prof lynch
there was over 24 hrs left in the phase

anyway, charlie's posts r very largely focused on either the mystery or clarifying ppl's questions abt the game
comes off as fake contribution
going with slight scum lean

13. Gambit
nothing to really ISO
fluff and asked for a date

14. Kiku
fair

agree

i'll go with slight town lean considering i like ur posts
theres just not enough content from them to really say much more tho

15. AL sama
al comes and soft susses flower

starts engaging with prof more and wants him to claim
interesting

susses prof

susses prof

hard susses prof

susses prof

susses prof

alright, so he wants to keep AM around for now

ok... he is aware that AM isnt going to offer anything...

ok... and he knows AM will be unreadable as well...

lol wtf, youve been sussing prof for a while and then nothing? what was the point of ur exchange with prof, u sounded so confident that he was anti-town but now u cant even say hes a possibility for a DP1 lynch?

writing this off as fake contribution or some sort of distancing tactic between u and prof

16. Juliet
nothing to really ISO either here
fluff, date stuff, replied to AL sama about how flavor claiming was bad in recent mafia games

17. Ripped Cal
i have no clue what he's doing or if hes even serious
asked for a date, fluffed, and voted prof
idk how much of the thread hes actually even read

18. Indigo
susses prof

ok, engagement with prof

meh, dont like that he just left after this and didnt wait for ur reply or reply to ur reply later on
comes off like he is more interested in making sure everyone knows that he contributed rather than truly game-solving

20. DoflaMihawk
asks y im voting AM

agrees that AM looks scummy

waits for wagon to pick up and votes AM nearly 24 hrs later ._.

21. xenos5
interesting entrance, feels a bit forced but ive never played with him so perhaps this is in alignment with his playstyle?

fair

idk what to say abt this slot, he came on strong abt how he is observe interactions and everything but i see none of that so far

22. Pew
null read

23. Yo Tan Wa
0 posts

24. Reborn
nothing much to ISO
only seems interested in the murder mystery

25. DarkestKnightofSpoilers
null read

TL;DR, hime's reads as of page 43

Town AF:
  • hime
Town lean:
  • Ultra
Slight Town lean:
  • Flower
  • Kiku
Null:
  • Pot Goblin
  • T-Pein™
  • Fujishiro
  • Gambit
  • Juliet
  • Ripped Cal
  • xenos5
  • Pew
  • DarkestKnightofSpoilers
Slight Scum lean:
  • Charlie
  • Indigo
  • Reborn
Scum lean:
  • Psylocke
  • Alwaysmind
  • Apollo
  • Peroroncino
  • AL sama
  • DoflaMihawk
Inactive AF:
  • kavotino
  • Yo Tan Wa
Indie lean:
  • Dr_Professor83

Closing statements

i'm not really a fan of my reads list atm
too many ppl r null due to a lack of interest in the actual mafia part of the game but i cant really control that
anyway the ppl i find scummy rn r listed
do what u want with my list, ask questions, bounce off discussions, make a case for or against someone, etc.
pls dont ignore it, its not the best but i spent time putting it together to use as a starting point for ppl at least ;-;
good effort!

Status
Not open for further replies.