Why did York Betray Vegapunk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cruxroux

But that doesn't negate @MarineHQ 's truthful statement. Naruto > OP. Boruto, eh, given Wano and Egghead arc, Boruto about equal to OP.
Ehh i mean in some aspect am, yes Naruto is better and in some One piece.
Lore/World building/Characters one piece takes the win.
Whereas Naruto takes the lead in character development and amount of focus given each Character with a good Fighting Choreography. I mean it's ninja show.

In terms of villains Both takes the win.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
The future panels are weird. :sus:
They show Shaka and Stella absolutely fine.
On Egghead, as if nothing has happened.
Shaka didnt get shot, Stella wasnt executed, Egghead wasnt erased.
Either those are panels from the past or what we see is Saturn's time-based power.

Boruto is as absurd as it can get. Though yeah, excluding the war arc and the Kaguya bullshit, Naruto > One Piece.
Eh, 90 percent of the main villains killing themselves after a talk with Naruto honestly cut a lot of enjoyment for me.

Pain arc was my favorite, but it’s still one of my least favorite endings of an arc in any manga because Nagatos entire 180 and just reviving people he doesn’t know for no reason just killed the entire arc for me.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Flame on lunarian durability is sick
No durability, its just pure invincibility, they are just a kitchen sink for damage.
Im, WB, Kaido, Mihawk can all combine and do an attack like Hakai and a Flame on Lunarian will suffer zero damage.
They're just impossible to damage in Flame on.
So ofc there must be checks and balances (Flame off).

What a shit plot for Egghead.

Egghead has defense? What defense? CP0 easily invaded and took control of it.

Traitor plot doesn't make any sense. Why she isn't collaborating with CP0?

She is really dumb to believe she will become a Tenryubito? Isn't she suppose to be smart?

FrOda level of writing.

By the way, Zoro will get lost and Kaku will be defeated by S Hawk.

Status
Not open for further replies.