Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
The anime's pacing is horrendous, 1 whole episode for Killer and Kidd shit.
I want full episodes for Zoro's chapters too.
1 episode for Zoro vs King back and forth, jackpot, Shi Shishi Sonson, tempura Udon, etc.
1 episode for Kuina's grandpa flashback and Zoro fully awakening conqueror's haki.
1 episode for KoH Zoro vs King finale with extended flashbacks for King and Zoro so they can focus on the combat scenes. No filler moves unless they find a way to make it work, King didn't want anything to do with Zoro's conqueror's haki attacks.

Last edited:
I dont know if some realized but Zoro's Asura is incomplet.

its likely an endgame power even more mysterious than coc, black blade which speak alot. Its unique to Zoro no one else has it.

Asura is the embodiment of zoro's willpower and desire.

to master Asura, Zoro need to master all his haki, coo, coa, coc and their advanced form.

The greater his mastery of haki the stronger Asura will be.

I think right now Zoro's Asura is semi complet, like he need another power UP.

By the time he turn all his swords black his haki will reach the peak of swordmanship and we will witness what a complet asura can do.

It's a bit like susano and ichigo's getsuga tensho, both are ultimate attack with many imcomplet form.

Perfect Susano >>>>> Susano

Final Getsuga Tensho>>>>> Getsuga Tensho

Perfect Asura >>>>> Asura

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
no, CoO killer hard counters FS. Either that or an AoE attack that cannon be escaped in time.
Asura is a counter in a sense that it has no blind spots so FS users cant attack from a side where Zoro doesnt expect it.
Everything is being monitored while in Asura.
Invisibility hard counters FS as well since you cant see anything. Tiny things that eyes cant notice also counter it - Flampe's needle.

Asura is a counter in a sense that it has no blind spots so FS users cant attack from a side where Zoro doesnt expect it.
Everything is being monitored while in Asura.
FS is rather for avoiding attacks, not offense

Invisibility hard counters FS as well since you cant see anything. Tiny things that eyes cant notice also counter it - Flampe's needle.
That only applies to frauds. If you see yourself being hit in a certain spot, you should still avoid it even without seeing it

The anime's pacing is horrendous, 1 whole episode for Killer and Kidd shit.
I want full episodes for Zoro's chapters too.
1 episode for for Zoro vs King back and forth, jackpot, Shi Shishi Sonson, tempura Udon, etc.
1 episode for Kuina's grandpa flashback and Zoro fully awakening conqueror's haki.
1 episode for KoH Zoro vs King finale with extended flashbacks for King and Zoro so they can focus on the combat scenes. No filler moves unless they find a way to make it work, King didn't want anything to do with Zoro's conqueror's haki attacks.
Lmao that slow is going to be anyways I don't care as long as midori matsuda animates Zoro's parts:pepebusi:
that woman always put dedication and hard work to zoro scenes and if it's a whole episode then x2:kata:
High quality pic of KOH Zoro :steef:

SOOOO CLEAAAAN
WTF IS THIS BEAUTY
:finally::finally::finally::finally::finally:
THIS IS GOING TO SCREENSAVER FOR MY MOBILE PHONE

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
FS is rather for avoiding attacks, not offense
FS is rather crap considering how flawed it is. But as we all know, vs trash like Midd and Rupee, it looks overpowered.

That only applies to frauds.
True, true... When Ray was saying some of the most powerful can see into future, he wasnt talking about Katakuri but Shanks.
Poor noodles, he thought Rayleigh was talking about his guy...