Status
Not open for further replies.

AL sama

Red Haired
If you read the game setup, like actual game setup in pg.1, not this “Central 46 blah blah” write up, you would realize there were some roles that were unlocked. You didn’t say shit for my miller claim then.
I do know that and I wasn't active for the most part nor did I know I m IC hence I didn't say anything about your miller claim

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
kekko why are you playing so weak here?

i was hoping id get something from you at this late of the phase.

you rolled scum again didnt you.
Listen darling I was the first vote on our cutie michelle~♡

Now pls explain to me how u arrived at that cute conclusion since it seems like just whatever names thrown together~♡
first to vote doesnt really matter to me i was scum last game and was first to vote my own mates, thats NAI and a cop out of an excuse that goes thrown around too often. deflection tactic. not cute of you to go this route broki.

michelle insta sheeped rat, rat doesnt question or push the pocket instead allows it and accepts it, you have laid off chelles and have stated you like her now and she looks townlike when i dont see it shes been contradicting every statement shes given, for someone whos following you seem blind.
What do u think of our cutie Pero @MUUGEN ?~♡

I'd need someone to explain his town/scum playstyle to me cause he really comes off as newbie scum lmao, that cutie isn't even trying to hide it either~♡
hes been afk since i joined so null.

hes pretty easy to catch as scum well him and PG but havent seen much so i guess that would be telling enough to through a FoS his direction same for PG.
There is no such thing in a >30 players game
no such thing as a wolf in 30 player game, interesting take chelles can you elaborate on this bit?
Because Kobe thinks a townie should play like he wants and Muugen is scum pushing me but is town read by some and supported by scum
which scum have supported me?
My play is usually not conventional and I will explain more of it now. It's easy to come and post excuses and align your play with that, but since I had time to post i wanted to make some reads.

Any push who contains the idea "why do you post when you said you can’t " is a bad one by default. Any sane wolf would not make waves with a solid excuse to not post because the wolves need to see where the thread is going and who is the best mislynch and lying low is the perfect play to do it.

For a wolf the easiest thing to do is to make good reads, preparing a progression and have it posted in an organic way.
When I am town I try to shake things. A strong town read expressed for someone makes people to think and they react. My town read for Ratchet, correct or not, triggered a few reactions and I pushed them forward to receive alignaments hints.

@Ratchet slowed down and I want more from him. My town read is still there but I expect a complete view over the active posters and low posters and a decent Poe.

I still don't know @Ultra 's alignament because he made some questionable posts but anyway I wouldn't vote him for toDay. His last post about saving me wasn't really bad, but also can come from a wolf who has cold feet when he saw that his push is towning up. Also it can come from town for the same reason.

@Kobe sits comfy on his miller claim, considering that's enough for him as game contribution. His tunnel is so narrow that I don't think scum would limit their world like that, so regardless the claim he is playing with towny confidence. He should think that his tunnel is bad but he can't and he wants my flip to solve further. This is the worst mistake in mafia. Every townie life counts and spending a life from vanity gives fewer mislynches when it really matters, at endgame.
Al who is confirmed IC said I play like town me, but Kobe didn't even interact with Al. That's another bad mistake. Town have to put their brains together and construct a solve

@MUUGEN has a superior tone like he knows it all and it's a tone I often observed at tunnely wolves. In his last posts he choose to insult me. There is no need to insult a wolf read who is top wagon when you are town. He implies he is a town warrior but he also said he never claimed town. This is a very odd stance for a villager.
He wants me to answer at his 'case' because he knows it's better to make me lose time with him than solving, and he was very salty I didn't interact with his case and make my own case against him.
He found inconsidencies regarding my take on Kobe and his miller claim and tried to discredit me with that.
I said I am in airports and not completely focused on the game and common sense should tell him this is the reason of not having a perfect clean take on the miller claim. His behaviour against me is opportunistic and he should die by town hands after I flip. This is a legacy read, this player rand scum in this game.
He made an association I am scum with Flower, if Flower don't come to play the game in a solvy way she is not town.
Her partner equity with Muugen is pretty high, because between Flower posting nothing and I, who I become the highest poster of the game, anyone who wants to solve would not push/vote me. He wants town credit from a further wolf flip, saying things like "I was wrong about Michelle (who could imagine she was town when she played so poor) but look, i was right about Flower". Never give town credit for such a weak reasoning, bussing a mate is a must when they are not posting.

I have to go to work, I don't know how much I can post in the next 6-8 hours.
Your cute interaction with muugen is one of the reasons that made him look worse here, definitely didn't like it so far~♡

What do u think of our cuties pero and apollo?~♡
oh chelles finally gave some reasonings even though she left out quite a few of her list.

michelle how do you feel about Flower now?

& where does the equity between flower and i come from?
hmm you folded quickly.

what are you top 3 town/scum reads with reasonings.
Is this ur lovely way of saying we should cfd Apollo? because I'd be totally down for it hehe~♡
oh CFD chatter but since it isnt in regards to @Ratchet he doesnt seem to care for it. laughable.
Like this post here is Town af. And Mich is top poster as well. What happened that people wanna lynch that slot. WTF.
Still ISO'ing, but I can't see a single thing that can't come from Town Mich yet. She looks fine. Her early tone read on Ratchet also reminds me of Persona Mash where she did the same thing with DZ who barely even posted around that time. Town lean on Mich so far.
insta joins and only looks at michelle, giving her town nod - further cements my claim in her being mates.
Muugen - Generally dishonest, was unable to qualify his logic. I think he played towards Ultra.
Kobe - Push on Michelle, out of the list he's probably the best, but his focus on someone I believe to be town leaves a lot to be desired. Poor logic in qualifying his suspicion.
Pero - Generally apathetic, poor commentary around your wagon, has reduced suspicion on him to being based off of a joke.
Psylocke - Opportunistic around Michelle, unable to qualify her arguments.
what have i exactly been dishonest about ratchet?
what logic was i unable to qualify?
in which way do you think i played to ultra?
so you dont believe kobes miller claim then?
why are you focusing on Al and didnt ask someone who is/was active at the time of entering the thread like broki, lind or chelles her self.
we Lynching pero today.
whats your case pein?
Alright. You two and Al can be my Town core.
lol you two can be my towncore. this just creams scum flower.
I think he might have forgotten or was too busy. One of my abilities doesn't have a description yet either, just a name.
flower has "majority" of her rolesheet yet still hast claimed.

we can continue with the hard scum lock on cyph.
Lol you have to wait for those until my migraine is better. But I like what I've seen from you so far and with you having Ratchet as Town and me liking him at SoD, I'm giving Ratchet a Town lean as well.

As for scum reads I don't have any. I'm better at finding Town anyway.
can comment and play but we have to wait til her hangover is gone sounds like shes stalling.

no scum reads even with the reads shes been given from others she cant come up with her own conclusions this is not town flower.
Am I the only one who took Prof's push on Flower as a joke lol?

And TAC explained his vote on Flower recently, what do you think of that?
lindy you seem quite caught up not sure if youre fully caught up but what are your thoughts and reads so far?

Status
Not open for further replies.