Current Events The Decade of Zoro

yj

👑YNWA 👑
Yh eat those attacks real good

he got hit by nails protecting luffy and tama later proceeded to beat the bricks of Hawkins bum ass.

he got hit by killer scythes protecting hiyori and toko, later flexed his muscles like the chad he is and one shot killer

apoos hit did little to no damage, zoro ate that shit. later ran through the beast pirates whilst single handily holding his captain in his other hand. what a badass
thanks for letting us know how great zoro is. We appreciate it.

he got hit by nails protecting luffy and tama later proceeded to beat the bricks of Hawkins bum ass.

he got hit by killer scythes protecting hiyori and toko, later flexed his muscles like the chad he is and one shot killer

apoos hit did little to no damage, zoro ate that shit. later ran through the beast pirates whilst single handily holding his captain in his other hand. what a badass
thanks for letting us know how great zoro is. We appreciate it.
Ran away from Hawkins
Fainted to Kamazou
And Ran away from Apoo

Runrunoa Zolo greatness:steef:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I think the thread should be renamed into Two Years of Zoro just to make it easier for people to know how long they need to deal with it.
It was obvious before too but after these coroli breaks it is basically confirmed that greatness will be 2 years long. :catrude:
Also, no guarantees that it wont continue until the very end of manga itself.

Yes The years of Zoro has been upon us. Even when compared to the MC, Oda gives Zoro the highlight.:steef:

Last edited:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
The year of Zoro lmao
Biggest joke of the year for me:gokulaugh:First, Zoro got nailed against Hawkins and then got fainted against nerfed Killer and now he got cut by DJ Apoo after partying all day XD:luffylaugh::rolaugh:Truly the best year of Zoro:zosmug:
He stopped hawkins capturing them.
Tsuru even said he beat hawkins.

He beat killer.

He didnt give a shit about apoo and clearly states he and luffy need to be as fresh as they can for kaido.

When did Oda come out and say this was the year of Zoro? I'd like an official tweet or statement, please. 😀

God, Zoro stans are so annoying. I used to like Zoro a lot more.
It doesn't require a direct statement, just look at:

- What Wano means for Zoro's parallel with Ryuma
- Oden's parallel with Enma and all the damn time Oda spent with the flashback