Current Events The Decade of Zoro

When did Oda come out and say this was the year of Zoro? I'd like an official tweet or statement, please. 😀

God, Zoro stans are so annoying. I used to like Zoro a lot more.
At this point you people are even more annoying than "muh zoro stans".

Fuck Zoro fans for liking Zoro, fuck Zoro fans for making wacky theories, fuck Zoro fans for this spelling mistake, fuck Zoro fans for changing my opinion on Zoro.

Just fucking admit you dislike the character and quit whining about it. Its gotten tiring. Holy fuck.

Dont worry Zoro fans are on the case

why would zoro fans have to do damage control after that hype chapter for zoro?

this is making negative sense
Post automatically merged:

People keep assuming it is and then get upset when the focus is on other characters. Just wondering if there was an official statement I missed or something. 🤷
there is no official statement from oda regarding this.

When did Oda come out and say this was the year of Zoro? I'd like an official tweet or statement, please. 😀

God, Zoro stans are so annoying. I used to like Zoro a lot more.
He don't have to say it. Zoro is in the land of the swordsman and has the 2nd most panel time to Luffy and we still didn't get his shimsuki backstory yet in which Oda says he will go into soon.

2019 was a great buildup to 2020 in OP, the year of Zoro... the year of Greatness.

We need the year of Zoro for how shitty this year has been with all this quarantine
Honestly at this rate I doubt we're gonna much hype this year, sadly. At this rate most of the chapters will go towards setting up the matchups for the final war and everything.

Plus, I really can't see Zoro getting hyped at the start of his own fight. Following the OP formula of matchups, say King, King would probably dominate him in the beginning of the fight.

Albeit it's a given we'll get some hype towards him by the climax.

But personally, I really just want a Zoro vs Daz Bones 2.0.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Brook, Franky, Sanji, Nami, Robin, Chopper

They all got their backstory arc with them being in the center in those respective arcs

Both zoro and usoop will get one as well.

Zoro in wano which is quite evident from his panel time along with oda portraying him with Luffy and for usoop it would be elbaf.

And, since zoro is a primarily a fighter wano arc would emphasize on this role.

So yeah wano(land of samurais) would be zoro's arc as it's also the arc where we will learn about zoro's past and is also the arc where SHs will take down a yonkou for the first time.

You don't need official announcement to deduce such simple things