General & Others Luffy vs Akainu naysaying feels pretty ironic

I realistically think that its going to take a minute to get there since Lodestar definitely isnt next. But my assumption currently is:

- Luffy beats Kizaru and/or Saturn at Eggead, those marines are defeated or return to HQ to prepare for war.
- Elbaf is next (if Fullalead is not visited), and it focuses on Loki or maybe the "God" Elbaf. Mainly an arc situated on allying with the Giants (i.e. one more "Kingdom" arc)
- Burned Man probably will be the focus after this, and I assume BB and Shanks will be involved here, along with CG. Whatever happens there (Luffy defeating the Burned man, BB defeating Shanks or neither), leads to Luffy defeating BB at Laugh tale. I.e. Burned Mans Territory -> Lodestar -> Laugh Tale. Realistically who actually knows what happens to Shanks because we dont know his true goals yet.
- Final War begins at New Marineford. Akainu loses here
- Marinejois is next, maybe some weird moon shit. Imu and his Gorosei/Gods Knights are fought there.

But anyway, I think his battle royale language mainly had to do with Kid, Law and Garp (?) losing this arc along with Kizaru. After this, its going take a minute to get to the next one with the 4 Yonko + Burned man.

As to how Rocks' story fits into all of this....no clue lol. Clearly tied to BB and Shanks, but to what extent we just have no idea.
I thought the rocks stuff is finished with big moms and kaidous defeat

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Like I said, I don't mind Sabo vs Akainu since it will be just a clash, and since Final War will be match-ups clusterfuck, Akainu will throw hands with multiple opponents, Sabo, Dragon, Luffy, you named them.

But at the end of the day, Luffy will be the one that will defeats Akainu. Sabo defeating Sakazuki is just another ZKK.
or luffy defeats bm

I thought the rocks stuff is finished with big moms and kaidous defeat
Doubt. Oda skipped entirely over the God Valley incident in Kaido's FB. Generally if a character design is hidden, their big story is coming. Rocks essentially has to do with every major powerful pirate in the modern era.

- BBs ship is conspicuously named "Saber of Xebec"
- Shanks was found on God Valley by Roger after the incident.

Its just a question of what Rocks' relevance actually is. Is he alive? Dead? Relationship to BB and Shanks? Are BM/Kaido alive or dead? Will they play a role? Will Ochoku, Silver Axe or Shiki?

Even now Oda just recently revealed Stussy (Buckingham Stussy) being a former Rocks pirate. Something big is happening with all of this, just not sure what.

You deliberately keep lying about this to make the Navy side seem ridiculous, how many times have the Admiral fans told u that none of them believe Akainu is the Final villain ?
Why do you continue to pretend like anyone pushes that narrative?

We say Akainu is one of Luffy's last 1v1 fights, the arguments are listed above with no other character currently having arguments to even be entertained as an option, should we argue with made up headcanon now ?

Conveniently picking the one that has died, why haven't u taken your fav character as the example, Shanks ?
Shanks will confirmed battle Teach and his scar is meant to show that.

Nobody said that, you continue to keep making this up. The revos won't fight the Admirals because they're not their top priority. The natural enemies of the CD's are the Revos while the natural enemy of the Navy are the Pirates. This has been mentioned a thousand times by now.

Oda is very obviously seperating the WG and Navy as a force, it couldn't be more obvious.

- Imu (God)
- Gorosei (God's commanders)
- God's Knights
- God's angels

The Admirals do not fit into that theme. They won't be defeated at the same time and place.

Nobody besides Kurwa that I've seen. Comrade keeps pretending like we push the Admiral final villain agenda even though people directly responded to him several times that they don't, feels like he's just trying to push us into the ridiculous and delusional corner to avoid any serious debating.
CDs sworn enemies is the D. clan not the RA
Imu have Luffy and BB posters not dragon’s one
Post automatically merged:

Doubt. Oda skipped entirely over the God Valley incident in Kaido's FB. Generally if a character design is hidden, their big story is coming. Rocks essentially has to do with every major powerful pirate in the modern era.

- BBs ship is conspicuously named "Saber of Xebec"
- Shanks was found on God Valley by Roger after the incident.

Its just a question of what Rocks' relevance actually is. Is he alive? Dead? Relationship to BB and Shanks? Are BM/Kaido alive or dead? Will they play a role? Will Ochoku, Silver Axe or Shiki?

Even now Oda just recently revealed Stussy (Buckingham Stussy) being a former Rocks pirate. Something big is happening with all of this, just not sure what.
Xebec is 100% alive I think even if I don’t like the idea

I realistically think that its going to take a minute to get there since Lodestar definitely isnt next. But my assumption currently is:

- Luffy beats Kizaru and/or Saturn at Eggead, those marines are defeated or return to HQ to prepare for war.
- Elbaf is next (if Fullalead is not visited), and it focuses on Loki or maybe the "God" Elbaf. Mainly an arc situated on allying with the Giants (i.e. one more "Kingdom" arc)
- Burned Man probably will be the focus after this, and I assume BB and Shanks will be involved here, along with CG. Whatever happens there (Luffy defeating the Burned man, BB defeating Shanks or neither), leads to Luffy defeating BB at Laugh tale. I.e. Burned Mans Territory -> Lodestar -> Laugh Tale. Realistically who actually knows what happens to Shanks because we dont know his true goals yet.
- Final War begins at New Marineford. Akainu loses here
- Marinejois is next, maybe some weird moon shit. Imu and his Gorosei/Gods Knights are fought there.

But anyway, I think his battle royale language mainly had to do with Kid, Law and Garp (?) losing this arc along with Kizaru. After this, its going take a minute to get to the next one with the 4 Yonko + Burned man.

As to how Rocks' story fits into all of this....no clue lol. Clearly tied to BB and Shanks, but to what extent we just have no idea.
Would genuinely like for a four way battle royale between the Emperors. Fun + it allows for a ton of plot points to be resolved.

Final Arc
  • Luffy VS Sakazuki, then Blackbead (with mink vaccine)
  • Zoro VS Shiryu, then Mihawk (with mink vaccine)
  • Remaining Straw Hat Pirates VS Remaining Blackbeard Pirates (minus Kuzan)
  • Kid & Law VS Ryokugyu & Fujitora
My predictions:
(PRE-PK)
Luffy VS Blackbeard/Shanks/Buggy (Royale would end between Luffy and BB)
Zoro VS Mihawk (Zoro's a bit too strong for Shiryu for an extended fight, might just happen as a small skirmish)

(POST-PK)
Luffy vs Sakazuki (Pirate King vs Fleet Admiral)
Zoro maybe faces a really strong Knight (sword breaker?)
Luffy vs Im

I don't really care about the rest of the SHs as much in terms of upcoming fights. Will be interesting seeing what power ups BB will showcase, he's the most lacking out of the Emperors in feats

My predictions:
(PRE-PK)
Luffy VS Blackbeard/Shanks/Buggy (Royale would end between Luffy and BB)
Zoro VS Mihawk (Zoro's a bit too strong for Shiryu for an extended fight, might just happen as a small skirmish)

(POST-PK)
Luffy vs Sakazuki (Pirate King vs Fleet Admiral)
Zoro maybe faces a really strong Knight (sword breaker?)
Luffy vs Im

I don't really care about the rest of the SHs as much in terms of upcoming fights. Will be interesting seeing what power ups BB will showcase, he's the most lacking out of the Emperors in feats
Lacking? He fought Ace, whitebeard, sengoku, law..

Lacking? He fought Ace, whitebeard, sengoku, law..
-Ace isn't a High/Top tier
-He needed help from his crew to go up against an old and sickly WB (near the end of Marineford btw)
-Only had a small skirmish with Sengoku pre-ts
-Struggled more against Law (compared to Shanks who just one tapped Kid)

Besides the hype he's been getting by the Gorosei, there really isn't much to go off of compared to

Luffy (Defeated Kaido)
Shanks (In Kaido's top 5, scares admiral level opps, one tapped Kid)
Buggy (MIhawk > Shanks)

Which is why it would be nice to showcase something big that BB has over the other three Emperors (2-3 DF awakenings?)
Post automatically merged:

Given the way Teach's and Shanks's parallel Luffy's crew, there's just no way Shiryu won't be top tier.
hopefully he is

Oda only gives Luffy 2-3 major fights + 1-2 side fights in each saga :

Luffy's main/side battles:
Lucci, Kizaru, Teach & Imu : Final (Egghead, Beehive, Elbaf & Mariejois) Saga
Cracker, Katakuri & Kaido : Yonko (WCI, Wano) Saga
Chinjao, Ceasar & Doffy : PH/ DR Saga

Worstgen /Sabo battles :
Vergo loses to Law --> PH
Burgess loses to Sabo --> DR
Snack loses to Urouge --> WCI
Linlin loses to Kidd and Law --> Wano
Shanks loses to Teach --> somewhere
Akainu loses to Sabo --> Mariejois/Marineford
(*Kid lost to Shanks at Elbaf ,
*Law lost to Teach at Winners Island ,
*Sabo fought Admirals/Knights at Reverie in Mariejois)

Last edited: