General & Others Luffy vs Akainu naysaying feels pretty ironic

Who called Akainu the final villain in this thread? Heck I barely see anyone calling Akainu final villain in general on WG.
Why denying that the admiral fandom calls Akainu EOS villain all the time. Well, that is of course depending on how you define "EOS" and Akainu's role. EOS implies that it's the last fight(s) and will be an all out fight where the winner takes all.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Why denying that the admiral fandom calls Akainu EOS villain all the time. Well, that is of course depending on how you define "EOS" and Akainu's role. EOS implies that it's the last fight(s) and will be an all out fight where the winner takes all.
Idk about EOS, that term is used very loosely. Hardly anyone calls Akainu final villain.

Denying Luffy vs Akainu, sounds like insecurity. There's way too much evidence pointing to it. I know the thought that Kaidou was a training tool for Akainu hurts but if we ignore power levels entirely, you can argue Akainu vs Luffy is a bigger guarantee than Blackbeard vs Luffy, that right there should tell you everything.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Akainu is pissed off guy at pirates, and he is angry at dragon. This is his character

Smoker is first to see Roger in Luffy. He understands Roger in way that Akainu cannot. Akainu only see Luffy as dragons son

Akainu has history with dragon, but Luffy is not dragon. Luffy is like Roger and Smoker hunts Luffy because he see that he will be like Roger and he will make it a mission to stop it. This is why smoker is after Luffy from beginning of grand line

Akainu only fight Luffy because of hate with dragon , that’s his motivation, so there is no deep character conflict with Luffy who has nothing in common with dragon

Smoker hunts Luffy for being the new Roger, and Akainu hunts Luffy for being dragons son

How can this be the end boss of Luffy?

Smoker is called wild dog for being a rebel to the marines. Smoker is called white hunter for his persistence

Smoker is the Luffy in the marine organisation, a rebel and persistent “hunter” of his dreams

Akainu is supported by celestial dragons.

Luffys story is about becoming king of pirates,
Luffy’s story is not to avenge Ace :choppawhat:

Last edited:
They will clash and have a skirmish, but with the lore behind Joyboy, Im and the WG, Akainu can't be the final villain.
You deliberately keep lying about this to make the Navy side seem ridiculous, how many times have the Admiral fans told u that none of them believe Akainu is the Final villain ?
Why do you continue to pretend like anyone pushes that narrative?

We say Akainu is one of Luffy's last 1v1 fights, the arguments are listed above with no other character currently having arguments to even be entertained as an option, should we argue with made up headcanon now ?
Kaido's scar ached. So, did he fight Oden again? Nope.
Conveniently picking the one that has died, why haven't u taken your fav character as the example, Shanks ?
Shanks will confirmed battle Teach and his scar is meant to show that.
Admiral fans contradict themselves. They say admirals are the final villains since they are the WG's and the Celestials first and foremost shield, yet they won't fight revos, because the Revos are after the WG and the Celestials, whose first and foremost shield happens to be said admirals.
Nobody said that, you continue to keep making this up. The revos won't fight the Admirals because they're not their top priority. The natural enemies of the CD's are the Revos while the natural enemy of the Navy are the Pirates. This has been mentioned a thousand times by now.

Oda is very obviously seperating the WG and Navy as a force, it couldn't be more obvious.

- Imu (God)
- Gorosei (God's commanders)
- God's Knights
- God's angels

The Admirals do not fit into that theme. They won't be defeated at the same time and place.
Who called Akainu the final villain in this thread? Heck I barely see anyone calling Akainu final villain in general on WG.
Nobody besides Kurwa that I've seen. Comrade keeps pretending like we push the Admiral final villain agenda even though people directly responded to him several times that they don't, feels like he's just trying to push us into the ridiculous and delusional corner to avoid any serious debating.

ZenZu

Why are you writing stuff that you yourself dont believe? Its not politics bozo that you have to support these 5-10 admiral fanboys in every thread.
I 100% believe this.

I have Blackbeard as final villain, because of powerlevels more than anything. I don't see how Akainu can fill the final villain spot when he doesn't have the potential to lap guys like Roger and Whitebeard. Blackbeard is constantly growing, and he has multiple broken abilities and counting. Which is why he fits the bill for me.

If we ignore power levels, 100% I believe Akainu vs Luffy is more guaranteed than Luffy vs Blackbeard. Out of all the fights Luffy has gone through, he has never suffered a single lasting injury. Oda gave Akainu the honours of changing the main character's character design forever. Akainu kickstarted fucking post timeskip ffs. Don't get caught up in your feelings. No enemy has affected Luffy the level Akainu has physically and mentally, it's not even close.

Another issue with Blackbeard, his crew is too weak. Akainu has more quality and quantity under him.

ZenZu

Nobody besides Kurwa that I've seen. Comrade keeps pretending like we push the Admiral final villain agenda even though people directly responded to him several times that they don't, feels like he's just trying to push us into the ridiculous and delusional corner to avoid any serious debating.
He's just hurt like most people that Kaidou will be seen as a training tool for Akainu.

Denying Luffy vs Akainu, sounds like insecurity. There's way too much evidence pointing to it. I know the thought that Kaidou was a training tool for Akainu hurts but if we ignore power levels entirely, you can argue Akainu vs Luffy is a bigger guarantee than Blackbeard vs Luffy, that right there should tell you everything.
Who denied they will have an encounter though? Rest of your post sounds like cope tbh.
You deliberately keep lying about this to make the Navy side seem ridiculous, how many times have the Admiral fans told u that none of them believe Akainu is the Final villain ?
Why do you continue to pretend like anyone pushes that narrative?
You still failed to elaborate what "EOS villain" and "one of Luffy's last fights" means. What time span will lie between fighting Akainu and the real final villain, will it be an all out fight where the winner takes all or just a short skirmish?
Conveniently picking the one that has died, why haven't u taken your fav character as the example, Shanks ?
Shanks will confirmed battle Teach and his scar is meant to show that
With the difference that Shanks is actively concerned about Blackbeard's and is even proactive in hunting him, hence coming to Wano and asking about more information about him.

Luffy doesn't waste a thought on Akainu.

I 100% believe this.

I have Blackbeard as final villain, because of powerlevels more than anything. I don't see how Akainu can fill the final villain spot when he doesn't have the potential to lap guys like Roger and Whitebeard. Blackbeard is constantly growing, and he has multiple broken abilities and counting. Which is why he fits the bill for me.

If we ignore power levels, 100% I believe Akainu vs Luffy is more guaranteed than Luffy vs Blackbeard. Out of all the fights Luffy has gone through, he has never suffered a single lasting injury. Oda gave Akainu the honours of changing the main characters, character design forever. Akainu kickstarted fucking post timeskip ffs. Don't get caught up in your feelings. No enemy has affected Luffy the level Akainu has physically and mentally, it's not even close.
Buggy also changed Luffy's design when he stabbed the Straw Hat, it means nothing, Akainu was just the convenient character to do it right at the cusp of the PTS.

Shanks will confirmed battle Teach and his scar is meant to show that.
Shanks has more scars from Mihawk though and they are not gonna fight

I 100% believe this.

If we ignore power levels, 100% I believe Akainu vs Luffy is more guaranteed than Luffy vs Blackbeard. Out of all the fights Luffy has gone through, he has never suffered a single lasting injury. Oda gave Akainu the honours of changing the main characters, character design forever. Akainu kickstarted fucking post timeskip ffs. Don't get caught up in your feelings. No enemy has affected Luffy the level Akainu has physically and mentally, it's not even close.
Powerlevels dont matter, thats not stopping Akainu to be the final villain. The final battle needs to connect most of the main plot points of the series, the story is not about getting revenge for a fucking scar. You are reading the story for more than a decade and dont understand this simple thing

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Don't get caught up in your feelings. No enemy has affected Luffy the level Akainu has physically and mentally, it's not even close.
Akainu is after Dragon. Akainu only killed ace because he was after Luffy from the start. Ace is Roger’s son but Akainu was after dragons son.

Akainu has history with dragon, this has nothing to do with Luffy.

Luffy is the Roger of the new pirate age.

Akainu is all about dragon, not Roger. Killing ace was a mistake, it was luffy he is after, but this is bc Luffy is related to dragon.

Luffy’s marine nemesis is not Akainu but smoker who is after Luffy bc he is Roger, not son of dragon

ZenZu

Powerlevels dont matter, thats not stopping Akainu to be the final villain. The final battle needs to connect most of the main plot points of the series, the story is not about getting revenge for a fucking scar. You are reading the story for more than a decade and dont understand this simple thing
It's about which fight is guaranteed. Akainu vs Luffy is cemented moreso than any other battle. How it turns out is up for debate, Luffy will cross paths with Akainu.

Oda can do whatever the fuck he wants, he can have Akainu overthrow imu if he wanted, that's not the issue. Akainu has more resources than Blackbeard to begin with. The only issues are he is not at the top of the WG (which can be changed), and his growth to be much stronger than Primebeard and Roger isn't there (this cannot be changed in a believable fashion).

You still failed to elaborate what "EOS villain" and "one of Luffy's last fights" means. What time span will lie between fighting Akainu and the real final villain, will it be an all out fight where the winner takes all or just a short skirmish?
"EoS" and "Final villain" is a saga, not arc. Everything post egghead will be the trigger to the Final war. The Revos declared war at the CD while the Strawhats declared war on the Navy by invading Government property and whatever happens at Egghead.

If the next arc is a war vs the Navy Akainu is an EOS villain for Luffy as the only fights that remain after that are Imu and Blackbleard.
If Luffy fights Akainu post Laugh tale it's more than obvious.

As it currently stands it's an all out 1v1. If Oda starts developing someone else by connecting him to Akainu we can talk about it, so far, there's no alternative.
With the difference that Shanks is actively concerned about Blackbeard's and is even proactive in hunting him, hence coming to Wano and asking about more information about him.
How many times has Akainu since PH stated he won't let Luffy do as he pleases, isn't that being active, don't forgot that Akainu is bound to his desk via his position. He can't bring the fight to anyone, they gotta bring the fight to him to the HQ.

Luffy doesn't waste a thought on Akainu.
Does he for the CD, Gorosei or even Teach ?
Luffy also wanted revenge on Jack and make him pay, didn't see that happen.