[FNZ] Role Madness Jujutsu Kaisen Mafia - Shibuya Incident [Game Ended = Mafia + Traitor + Neutral Indie Won!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
This post comes off scummy as hell to me.

The vote analysis is pretty clear. Neither did Michelle vote Reborn nor did they use their ability to push reborn. They did it to help town and only later on during d2 was the reborn wagon pushed when we all wanted to lynch Kweh.

Unnecessary throwing shade, this post.
Does your analysis include me being early on the initial wagon on broki and repeatedly asking Michelle to duel.her. I suppose that means nothing to you relative to Michelle listening to the majority lol.

No the bad play is the idea town should just lynch option B when option A didn't work and you're so confident as scum that town is that stupid you don't even have to entertain the execute option.

If that is how town work that's some 0/10, bad barrel play.
Okay if wolves used execute to cause a misvote on Reborn and then frame town Tweet, why do they NEED to pull that move? Is Tweet and Cal are town, wolves are in fantastic position and don't really need to burn their execute. Or are they that confident that game is almost over and that using a execute here just allows them to move that much closer?

Town: Conq, Flower, JG, Ultra, Dest, Mitch
Prob Town: Fang, Gram, Mango
Has something going for them: Michelle

Left: Tweet, Cal, Neeko, Ratchet, Kiku, Nika, Midnight, Hime

Ultra says to remove Hime so that leaves the above
Sell me on Mitch.

Fang COULD be wolf. I do lean town.

I do think hime is more than likely town here.

Nika and Midnight PROBABLY town.

Left if Tweet, Cal, Ratchet, Kiku, Neeko.

Positionally I'd say Neeko is town here.

Team is Tweet, Ratchet, Kiku/Cal

gg gg

Okay if wolves used execute to cause a misvote on Reborn and then frame town Tweet, why do they NEED to pull that move? Is Tweet and Cal are town, wolves are in fantastic position and don't really need to burn their execute. Or are they that confident that game is almost over and that using a execute here just allows them to move that much closer?
If you guys are committed to lynching tweet this phase I won't get in your way and just hope I'm wrong.

I'd really love to be wrong. I really just want to be apart of a town win because being a HM/having the reads according to the host just to lose is tiresome. Maybe it's just that simple and I'm overthinking it.

With Michelle if I know my teammate is who every sensible person is gonna ask me to duel, I either take initiative and duel them myself or don’t ask, make a case on someone else, and duel them lol. Probably not gonna ask for it and then take my sweet time when they give me the inevitable answer.

If you guys are committed to lynching tweet this phase I won't get in your way and just hope I'm wrong.

I'd really love to be wrong. I really just want to be apart of a town win because being a HM/having the reads according to the host just to lose is tiresome. Maybe it's just that simple and I'm overthinking it.
I'll wait for your wolf team and we can chat more.

Town dumb and scum usually wins

I’m not saying as scum you’d be positive you can get the leftover as the next days mislynch, but you should feel good you can probably make it happen at some point lol. Or at worst… get enough votes on them to execute them lol.
Considering I voted for Tweet, if Reborn had been voted out without the execute, I would have probably gone after Tweet this phase still.

Sell me on Mitch.

Fang COULD be wolf. I do lean town.

I do think hime is more than likely town here.

Nika and Midnight PROBABLY town.

Left if Tweet, Cal, Ratchet, Kiku, Neeko.

Positionally I'd say Neeko is town here.

Team is Tweet, Ratchet, Kiku/Cal

gg gg
Mitch has zero VP now. I don’t think scum would have two zero VP roles lol. Simple as that. And I get it’s set up spec and flawed, but seems unlikely. Especially if Midnight census is true.

Fang I’ve gone over the claim stuff. By play I’d say wolf but the claim looks good. Good enough for me to remove from POE.

Not sure.
He doesnt look good but Cal & Kweh look even more scummy.
He's definitely in the PoE though, should get cleared once Kweh and Cal flip.
And your main issue is that you think wolf Tweet was saved by wolf execute and Cal looks wolfy for distancing off Tweet's wagon, yeah?

What did you say about Neeko saying Cal and Tweet wouldn't have done that? He's thinking they both could be town.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
And your main issue is that you think wolf Tweet was saved by wolf execute and Cal looks wolfy for distancing off Tweet's wagon, yeah?

What did you say about Neeko saying Cal and Tweet wouldn't have done that? He's thinking they both could be town.
Yeah Cal went from UB to Reborn directly and didnt even consider Tweet.
The whole thing seems like a counter wagon to save Tweet. I guess Mafia gave up on saving UB and decided to send someone else mislynched with them.

To me two things dont make sense if Tweet & Cal were town.
(1) No need to use an ability to shift the lynch if Tweet isnt scum.
(2) And if Tweet is Kweh and he's saved by such an ability , it makes 100% sense that Scum pushed the Reborn wagon else they'll go from 4/4 alive to 2/4 alive from start to end of d2.

Status
Not open for further replies.