Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
CG wont pay the BBP Garp's money and we'll have CG vs BBP. Get ready.
This isnt an agenda you guys should be pushing, its clear Blackbeard pirate will keep getting stronger and stronger untill they fight strawhats.

Garp wasnt safe from Shiryu, Oda curently is on fire.

I definitely Hope mihawk Never meet shiryu or get anywhere him.

Who know what Oda will do?

Its better neither meet each other. This doesnt mean I doubt Mihawk but better be safe than sorry.

Zoro Beat shiryu then challenge Mihawk.

This isnt an agenda you guys should be pushing, its clear Blackbeard pirate will keep getting stronger and stronger untill they fight strawhats.

Garp wasnt safe from Shiryu, Oda curently is on fire.

I definitely Hope mihawk Never meet shiryu or get anywhere him.

Who know what Oda will do?

Its better neither meet each other. This doesnt mean I doubt Mihawk but better be safe than sorry.

Zoro Beat shiryu then challenge Mihawk.
Lol no agenda just fooling around.

Shiryu is nowhere near Mihawk.
Mihawk comes after the Shiryu and Admirals.

My fellow swordbros before you wank Shiryu again ask yourself this questions.

Can this guy block Hakai ?
Can he use ACoC ?
Doesn't matter if he doesn't have Adcoc did King have it?no and he had an invincible body durability over his captain like most of zoro opponents having tricks Shiryu is invisibility unable to see him the fight will be like mr.1 zoro wasn't able to cut him until the pu well here the same he will defeat him when he find the trick
CG wont pay the BBP Garp's money and we'll have CG vs BBP. Get ready.
CG will use garp as a hostage for luffy or the wg remember that Teach wanted to create his own kingdom negociating with them

Reading this tweet I just realized about this Teacher and student are fighting it will be a similar moment when zoro fights mihawk probably will see a flashback of kuragaina remember that there are still idiots who thinks that zoro can't fight mihawk because he trained him
Though I don't agree with this tweet because I do think the fight will happen at the top of laughtale

Reading this tweet I just realized about this Teacher and student are fighting it will be a similar moment when zoro fights mihawk probably will see a flashback of kuragaina remember that there are still idiots who thinks that zoro can't fight mihawk because he trained him
Though I don't agree with this tweet because I do think the fight will happen at the top of laughtale
RIP moons of OP verse.
They are gonna get sliced like watermelons in Fruit Ninja game.

One Patern interesting with supreme blades user is that they are supreme kings infusion user too. Shanks, mihawk, roger, rayleigh, gandhi gorosei. If shiryu's raiu is a supreme blade then he likely is a conqueror too.
Not only does shilliew is obviously not a conqueror, but ethanbaron isn't one too. Oden do not have supreme grade blade so don't give it to some random fodder like fucking shilliew:seriously:

One Patern interesting with supreme blades user is that they are supreme kings infusion user too. Shanks, mihawk, roger, rayleigh, gandhi gorosei. If shiryu's raiu is a supreme blade then he likely is a conqueror too.
Brother you should stop wanking the janitor just because he might fight Zoro.
If you like him as a character its cool but he aint what you think he is.

I don't know how the fight against kurohige crew will go if it before the final arc or in laughtale it is happen in laughtale then this crew is going pretty easy for the mugis like the hody jones pirates but if it is before there still time
Zoro has already deal easily with air invisible slashes
so in that case he won't have any trouble with Shiryu though there are still the gimmick that not even good CoO users can't detect invisibility garp was because he was experiencied in battle also Shiryu can still awaken his DF and make the fruit very broken but as I said this will happen if they are the next villains if they reach laughtale shiryu probably will get one Shot