Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
Rengoku Oni Giri? "Rengoku" is translated as "Purgatory", and that's pretty close to "Hell"?

Could you provide an English translation for those of us who don't speak Japanese?
One sec, my English is a bit messy.

Ichidai sanzen daisen sekai basically means three thousand worlds in the most literal sense. The speech actually has more info.

He basically says,

"Over the nine mountains, the eight seas and this earthly realm, gathering a thousand realms as the minor thousand realms (?) Then gather these realms and a thousand after, there is nothing i cannot cut."

I have the Buddhist symbolism but it will take some time

Rengoku Oni Giri? "Rengoku" is translated as "Purgatory", and that's pretty close to "Hell"?

Could you provide an English translation for those of us who don't speak Japanese?
I don't speak japanese language but i saw someone who wrote their meaning while providing the explanations and other websites for that buddhism teaching i saw it in reddit 2 or 3 years ago i will try finding it and provide you with the link
Post automatically merged:

I don't speak japanese language but i saw someone who wrote their meaning while providing the explanations and other websites for that buddhism teaching i saw it in reddit 2 or 3 years ago i will try finding it and provide you with the link

Alright so on Buddhism apparently our realm lies has a centre which is a mountain whose name I forgot. But surrounding that are four seas. Basically, the north, south, east and west. That has a mountain wall, and then sea and more mountain walls. So you got 8 mountains 7 seas. But he said 9 seas so I have no idea what else he added
The ichidai is a pun, cause all of zoro's attacks are. It's a pun for a lifetime, and also means the great. So it's basically, a thousand of the great thousand realms

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
Alright so on Buddhism apparently our realm lies has a centre which is a mountain whose name I forgot. But surrounding that are four seas. Basically, the north, south, east and west. That has a mountain wall, and then sea and more mountain walls. So you got 8 mountains 7 seas. But he said 9 seas so I have no idea what else he added
Zoro can cut them all :P

Cinera

๐€๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Œ๐š๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ง๐ง๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐ญ
โ€Ž
That panel was always too cool to me. So slick and badass yet so chill.
As I said before, Zoro's pre attack chant here is my favourite of his pre attack chants so far:
"The self in a forsaken world, rend".

@Yukihime do you have any idea what "the self in a forsaken world could refer to"?

Imagine if Zoro has an attack a mode called Indra.
FTFY.
:goyea:

Using 'the way back machine"
Yea, it and other archive sites.

There's some that was posted in the theory section and there was some that was posted in the FC.
I'll try to take a look tomorrow.

I have the Buddhist symbolism but it will take some time

Tag me when you do.

As I said before, Zoro's pre attack chant here is my favourite of his pre attack chants so far:
"The self in a forsaken world, rend".

@Yukihime do you have any idea what "the self in a forsaken world could refer to"?

FTFY.
:goyea:

Yea, it and other archive sites.

I'll try to take a look tomorrow.

Tag me when you do.
That is a pretty weird statement. I always got it as "the ego of this entropic world can be cut."

That is a pretty weird statement. I always got it as "the ego of this entropic world can be cut."
But like, this is the most correct translation.

But like, this is the most correct translation.
So entropic in the sense, can change from a state of order to disorder. I think this is pretty accurate because of asura, the embodiment of war and chaos. I have a psychological connection to the statement, but I don't think it would be too accurate