Future Events Elbaf Plot Points. What Will Happen?

What Happens?

• Total voters
what exactly is Sanji and Nami a conqueror in?

Outside of Luffy & Zoro realistically Usopp has the dream/potential to be a Conqueror. Even though he doesn't have FS he has his own advanced form of CoO that is similar to Issho's. Once he unlocks armament which should be this arc which would suffice as Usopps training arc. He'll be more confident and slowly unlock CoC given his dreams and ambitions and his fables outranks Sanjis dream of finding All Blue and Nami's of wanting to draw the world's topography. Plus his father is Yasopp a well respected and highly ranked pirate on Shanks' crew.

Those are no kingly ambitions from Sanji nor any other SH outside of Zoro, Luffy and Usopp.

Luffy's right hand man Zoro and his BFFL Usopp.
People really sell Nami's dream short. She doesn't just want to draw a map of the world she wants to see the world too. The last person we know of who wanted to see the whole world ended becoming the King of the Pirates and nobody would say he didn't have kingly ambition

Adding Random fodder like the scabbards is completely different than adding a character protecting the big key to the one piece just for the sake of adding new characters.
The character has one of the road poneglyphs. Oda introduced a whole new race post-TS, the Minks including 2 Scabbards who had possession of a Road Poneglyph. Using your logic, that shouldn't have happened lol.

The character has one of the road poneglyphs. Oda introduced a whole new race post-TS, the Minks including 2 Scabbards who had possession of a Road Poneglyph. Using your logic, that shouldn't have happened lol.
This is the final saga no more time to build up to a later ending, this is supposed to be the payoff.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
People really sell Nami's dream short. She doesn't just want to draw a map of the world she wants to see the world too. The last person we know of who wanted to see the whole world ended becoming the King of the Pirates and nobody would say he didn't have kingly ambition
& why exactly does she want to see the whole world again?

& why did Roger want to see the whole world?

This is the final saga no more time to build up to a later ending, this is supposed to be the payoff.
Ehh Id argue that that doesnt necessarily matter. He's dedicating what might be another year at Egghead for one Admiral out of several, followed by who knows what at Elbaf. Evidently the final saga is just going to be way bigger than expected anyhow.

The Burned Man might be a new character whos not even an enemy, thereby removing any sense of needing yet another antagonist in the story.

Ehh Id argue that that doesnt necessarily matter. He's dedicating what might be another year at Egghead for one Admiral out of several, followed by who knows what at Elbaf.

The Burned Man might be a new character whos not even an enemy, thereby removing any sense of needing yet another antagonist in the story.
But even Egghead is being used to close major plot lines by using minor ones.

The burned man I feel should be used the same way so creating some new characters that are disconnected from the current ones would just extend the story further than it already is.

I feel like the burned man will be a final lore dump character. Not some fighter or major plot line but a character to give lore and set up the next major moment for the straw hats, the war with the BB pirates.

& why exactly does she want to see the whole world again?

& why did Roger want to see the whole world?

Whats Zoro’s personal motivation for being the worlds strongest swordsmen before meeting Kuina? It was something he wanted to do before meeting her. Since when does ambition need a motivation?

But even Egghead is being used to close major plot lines by using minor ones.

The burned man I feel should be used the same way so creating some new characters that are disconnected from the current ones would just extend the story further than it already is.

I feel like the burned man will be a final lore dump character. Not some fighter or major plot line but a character to give lore and set up the next major moment for the straw hats, the war with the BB pirates.
Sure, their purpose is fine in that capacity, but even to that end it could just be a new character. The burned man is likely central to just closing out major Yonko or Marine related plotlines (whoever gets the 4th RP can go to LT, and with the Marines it is probably imperative that they prevent this). If everyone is after them,then they are a character evidently ties to closing out major plotlines in the story

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
It was just an example i'm not comparing BM with Shanks ofc.

Luffy said to Shanks that he will surpass him & his crew. Tbh someone could argue that he already did that the moment he took down Kaido but i dont want to dive into it.

Atm i dont see any build-up for these two crews to fight each other.
I cant imagine Usopp trying to "kill" his dad or Luffy trying to KO/kill Shanks.
This could very well change will some good plot twist ofc.
If shanks turn out to be evil (very slim possibility) then I definitely see SHs vs RHP as serious fight.

However, to me, real scenario goes like this

Shanks will definitely meet Luffy. It has been set in stone.

Shanks might even clash with Luffy - to test him.

But I don't see RHP vs SHs as serious fights as of now because there hasn't been any animosity or build up for these crews to fight+ them having friendly relations. Shanks even went to wano just to intercept Blackbeard and pushed GB to back away

So, I see a small clash between them.

Then I see Blackbeard popping up and Shanks saying luffy to leave BB to him and he should continue on his path to get to laugh tale.

Shanks vs BB...

BB wins and he then fight Luffy.

Sure, their purpose is fine in that capacity, but even to that end it could just be a new character. The burned man is likely central to just closing out major Yonko or Marine related plotlines (whoever gets the 4th RP can go to LT, and with the Marines it is probably imperative that they prevent this). If everyone is after them,then they are a character evidently ties to closing out major plotlines in the story
And with your idea of it leading to a five prong war I see where you’re coming from, I just don’t agree with the possibility of this war.

To me this burned man will be related to the overarching theme of the rest of one piece, Luffy and the Will of D. I think that’s going to be a major theme in all of Luffys fights from this point on just like haki and devil fruits were a major theme of his other fights since the timeskip. As such the burned man being a previously established D who has access to the meaning of the Will of D is where I think odas going to go with this.

I think Elbaf will be more of a short lore arc to be honest. Wouldn't be surprised if this is where we get the Void Century flashback everyone expects even.

If there is a big bad it might just be Loki, if Oda wants to do one last "save an island from an evil despot" arc.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
One thing that people are forgetting about the sabaody parallels is that they were initially meant to go straight to fishman island prior to kizaru mogging everyone so i still think elbaf won't happen now.

Emerald city where nami awakens her conqueror's haki, elbaf where usopp awakens his conqueror haki and then sanji awakening his conqueror haki with something involving his family ties to willie gallon and the ancient kingdom.

Emerald City, then the false elbaf theory by @Salah WG then true elbaf and a possible travel to the moon prior to lodestar, laugh tale and then the final war.
this doesn't even answer what I actually asked.

I asked what Kingly ambitions do Sanji and Nami have?

In no world are you having 5 members on a 10 man crew all capable of having Conquerors which is stated to be rare even among the top and all those that we've seen it all have actual ambitions and are monsters in their own right:

Post timeskip we've been introduced to what a total of 10 new Haoshoku users 1-3 in each arc where the one that is on the crew took the longest running arc and his homeland to awaken.

Hancok. Chinjao, Joker both King/Queen of a ruling country - Warlords
Shanks, Kaido, BM Yonkos - rulers of the seas
Rayleigh/Zoro: Right Hand man of the freeset pirates
Yamato, Katakuri, Luffy: Genetics - ambitions
Garp/Sengoku: Old Man Rivals of the PK
Kidd I have no idea Luffy's rival?

no we are not going backwards here.

this doesn't even answer what I actually asked.

I asked what Kingly ambitions do Sanji and Nami have?

In no world are you having 5 members on a 10 man crew all capable of having Conquerors which is stated to be World and all those that we've seen it all have actual ambitions and are monsters in their own right:

Post timeskip we've been introduced to what a total of 10 new Haoshoku users 1-3 in each arc where the one that is on the crew took the longest running arc and his homeland to awaken.

Hancok. Chinjao, Joker both King/Queen of a ruling country - Warlords
Shanks, Kaido, BM Yonkos - rulers of the seas
Rayleigh/Zoro: Right Hand man of the freeset pirates
Yamato, Katakuri, Luffy: Genetics - ambitions
Garp/Sengoku: Old Man Rivals of the PK
Kidd I have no idea Luffy's rival?

no we are not going backwards here.
Rox Pirates had 4 CoC users:
Rox
Newgate
Kaido
Big Mom

Newgate had no kingly ambition?

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Whats Zoro’s personal motivation for being the worlds strongest swordsmen before meeting Kuina? It was something he wanted to do before meeting her. Since when does ambition need a motivation?
this has nothing to do with the question or the point you tried to make....

so you have no answer, noted.
Post automatically merged:

Rox Pirates had 4 CoC users:
Rox
Newgate
Kaido
Big Mom

Newgate had no kingly ambition?
This was also the Pirate crew of all Pirate crews which didn't function properly cause they had so many Conquerors...............

This was also the Pirate crew of all Pirate crews which didn't function properly cause they had so many Conquerors...............
And Luffys Pirate crew is going to be the greatest in history? Should it not surpass Rox?

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
And Luffys Pirate crew is going to be the greatest in history? Should it not surpass Rox?
Rox was not the greatest pirate crew in history was it possibly the strongest yet but it was nowhere near the greatest.

was it equivalent to a more truer pirate crew that we know yes. Greatest, no.

In this world it’s all about teamwork and trusting one another to reach the end. They had none of that outside of strength. It seems the only two who were friends in that crew were Kaido and BM.

Well the point was that your question was not relevant. You started by asking about their ambition and then you moved the goal post to motivation.

People act like the phrase “kingly ambition” provides some clear conditions on who gets conquerors and not just bullshit that Oda gave us. Like half the conquerors that we have don’t really have a clear connection between other than Oda wanted them to have it

Rox was not the greatest pirate crew in history was it possibly the strongest yet but it was nowhere near the greatest.

was it equivalent to a more truer pirate crew that we know yes. Greatest, no.

In this world it’s all about teamwork and trusting one another to reach the end. They had none of that outside of strength. It seems the only two who were friends in that crew were Kaido and BM.
So luffys crew won’t be the strongest in history? That doesn’t make sense.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
So luffys crew won’t be the strongest in history? That doesn’t make sense.
Is the Roger pirates the strongest in history?

Roger himself was known as the strongest.

& its been heavily implied by Luffy himself that he doesn't care if his crew is weak 'cause he will protect them all and he trust in their own current strengths. It's called trust

Well the point was that your question was not relevant. You started by asking about their ambition and then you moved the goal post to motivation.

People act like the phrase “kingly ambition” provides some clear conditions on who gets conquerors and not just bullshit that Oda gave us. Like half the conquerors that we have don’t really have a clear connection between other than Oda wanted them to have it
motivation and ambition are one in the same.

You tried to make a point that would Nami get Conquerors cause she wants to see the world and you tried to equate that to Rogers "goal/ambition" so i asked what is the difference between the two goals?

The Haki itself is literally called Conqueror's Haki emphasis on the word "C O N Q U E R O R"

From all 14 current CoC users which ones of the half of those were just given Haoshoku cause Oda just wanted them to have it?

Is the Roger pirates the strongest in history?

Roger himself was known as the strongest.

& its been heavily implied by Luffy himself that he doesn't care if his crew is weak 'cause he will protect them all and he trust in their own current strengths. It's called trust

motivation and ambition are one in the same.

You tried to make a point that would Nami get Conquerors cause she wants to see the world and you tried to equate that to Rogers "goal/ambition" so i asked what is the difference between the two goals?

The Haki itself is literally called Conqueror's Haki emphasis on the word "C O N Q U E R O R"

From all 14 current CoC users which ones of the half of those were just given Haoshoku cause Oda just wanted them to have it?
Motivation and ambition are not the same thing. Ambition is something you want to do and motivation is the reason why. From Oden’s flashback it seems Roger’s motivation for wanting to reach Laughtale was just about adventure and seeing every island. Oda could retcon that but at the moment we don’t really know the why he wanted to go to Laughtale just that he wanted to do it.

What are the motivations and ambitions of people like Rayleigh and Katakuri? Garp dented Chinjao’s drill and quit being a pirate. Everything about Yamato was made up, we saw Ace have it in a flashback and that was it and then there’s Kid