Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys been wrong so many times when it comes to zoro wank in arcs

You think Mihawk > shanks/yonko/FA will be true? Lol

:suresure:just like zkk or zoro vs kizaru
Mihawk being top1-5 will never be true
Calm your titties 2min. Why you act like it's a full fight when nothing still happened. Imagine thinking lucci who got destroyed by luffy gonna be a fight for current zoro.

You jumped from that to mihawk top 5. Insecurities at its peak.

I might take an L but Lucci probably won't be an hype tool so everything under High diff looks unlikely

Lucci made his entrance post TS several years ago, was present in 3 films and several arcs until then
It's sage to assume He's one of Oda's favorite villain

Lucci couldn't even cheapshot Vegapunk. Those who overrate him are about to get humbled.

I doubt Lucci vs Zoro will get an all out fight tbh because Lucci is a brawler and doesn't have the high durability required to defend against a serious Zoro

Kizaru vs Luffy won't be all out either since the other SHs are around and Kizaru is a swordsman

I

Indigo

I'm excited to see what happens here

I like the match ups

I do think it's a bit scary, with everyone split up, and Zoro and Luffy already busy

like, if Laffitte and Devon are here, they are really gonna be able to do shit amidst the chaos

can you imagine Zoro fighting Lucci, and then all of the sudden you just someone capturing and taking Vegapunk in the background?

or the other way, the marines and Kizaru are so busy focusing on the Straw Hats, and then out of nowhere Laffite or Devon attack Saturn

I look forward to G5 vs logia awakening. Fitting considering the focus on awakening earlier in the arc. This is an apt time to see Luffy as an Emperor against an Admiral he was once powerless against and serves as a good point for us to see logia and Admiral awakening.

I was rooting for Sanji vs Lucci personally but I'm sure we'll get some cool panels regardless. Lucci and Zoro did clash at Enies Lobby so it's a reasonable rematch.

As for Sanji, Oda may give him something. We'll see, I enjoyed the few Sanji vs S-Shark panels, we got. With the Seras in bubbles, it would take Saturn moving to bring them back as enemies. Plus there are plenty of Vice Admirals for him to clash with.

I'm interested in what happens with Saturn though. Assuming match-ups stay this way then the big event could just be Luffy defeating a Navy Admiral and escaping. In that case maybe Oda just hypes Saturn's power through how he portrays him or we get some sort of display or clash.

I

Indigo

I watched 1000+ episodes, including the filler.

I don’t think anyone would want to rewatch all of it again. :parkcry:
I've rewatched Naruto many times throughout the years, skipping all fillers of course

and i think Naruto has a better rewatchability now that is over, because of all the filler arcs actually

instead of slowing down, stretching and padding the normal arcs, they just made those massive annoying filler arcs

when it was releasing, it was horrible

but now that you can just skip them, it's a lot better than One Piece's padding and stretching of the post time skip anime

imo

I might take an L but Lucci probably won't be an hype tool so everything under High diff looks unlikely

Lucci made his entrance post TS several years ago, was present in 3 films and several arcs until then
It's sage to assume He's one of Oda's favorite villain
And I might take a L but Lucci is not a worthy opponent for Zoro. Zoro didn't get his W in this arc. And you know what happen when Zoro fights seriously. End in one or two move.

So
on verra qui récoltera son L :myman:

Status
Not open for further replies.