Rate The Chapter!!

• Total voters
K

Kotone

One more thing why this is not Sanji
Last ch Sanji did not care about Robin at all
She is hurt Sanji did not say 1 thing to her
Not my boy

I wish we get Rob Lucci’s CG bounty soon to hype this fight.

Right now Luffy and Zoro are fighting equals.

That’s a bit anticlimatic to be honest

I was actually glad Sanji ignored Stussy and straight went to capture Kaku into that bubble. A very quick response without this overly simping reactions like in Wano when he rather wanted to rescue some prostitutes instead of helping Nami and the others.
Honestly there’s no way that’s Sanji. Not attacking Lucci, fine that makes sense. But not even acknowledging Stussy? No way. Then oda had him take down Kaku in a way that wouldn’t showcase his fighting style and gave him a weapon that creates seemingly Unbreakable bubble prisons?

Seems way too methodical of a play for Sanji immediately after a woman got hurt.

Honestly there’s no way that’s Sanji. Not attacking Lucci, fine that makes sense. But not even acknowledging Stussy? No way. Then oda had him take down Kaku in a way that wouldn’t showcase his fighting style and gave him a weapon that creates seemingly Unbreakable bubble prisons?

Seems way too methodical of a play for Sanji immediately after a woman got hurt.
It’s Devon
:snoopy:
We all know that the genius Mr.Prince turned into a living libido because Oda sucks sometimes

It can’t be the real Sanji

CoC: Color of Clowns

Good Teachers = Good Cartoons >>>>>> Actual School
Sacred Mirrors - check.
Sacred Jewels - check.
Sacred Sword - pending. :myman:

Kuzan got his teacher and a student moment.
Kizaru got his teacher and student moment.
Akainu next?
Somehow I feel like it might be Kong. Kong has just been... kind of there for a while. Considering his position, I think Oda has something planned for him, and it would be cool if we got to see Kong's backstory through Akainu's backstory.