Speculations Luffy vs. Kizaru - outcome?

Outcome of Luffy vs. Kizaru

• Total voters
And during that saga Sakazuki completely overshadows kizarus impact on Luffy by killing Ace.

Kizaru doesnt need build up, he’s not some big saga ending villain like Kaido or Crocodile Was. He’s a mid saga villain like Doffy Mr. 3 and Kata. this is the perfect place for him to fall
At MF, yeah.

And this is a big saga. The little ones are PH or Zou, and Doffy was as important as Croco.

Elbaf seems like a lore arc, among other things, I doubt they'd really fight anyone there.
If anything Luffy's just gonna meet his papa Dragon and reunite with Shanks in Elbaf.
The arc after that is probably the one where he fights the Marines and WG.
Nah I think it’ll be the Marines and WG cause we’re shown in BMs flashback that the WG is connected to Elbaf already.

Plus with Viking lore Sakazuki being in Elbaf to simulate their end days where the world burns from the magma giant surtr, Sakazuki taking that role works.

dressrosa was a small arc that lead to a bigger one, just like egghead. Alabasta was the big arc like Wano was.
Dr was literally a saga of his own with two sub-arcs: https://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/Dressrosa_Saga

Officially, I mean.

Yeah, Kaido was introduced as a bigger villain of the future, but that doesn't change anything. No one aside from BB, Akainu and Imu are the final villains.

The Gov. for example was always the bigger villain, but it's not like the Croco wasn't.

Dr was literally a saga of his own with two sub-arcs: https://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/Dressrosa_Saga

Officially, I mean.

Yeah, Kaido was introduced as a bigger villain of the future, but that doesn't change anything. No one aside from BB, Akainu and Imu are the final villains.

The Gov. for example was always the bigger villain, but it's not like the Croco wasn't.
Akainu and Kizaru are like katakuri /Cracker. Katakuri is the 3rd main villain but not the main villain of the saga like Yonko were.
The 2 main villains are Imu and Teach like how kaido and BM were for Yonko Saga
Post automatically merged:

Anyway,

If ka5akuri and kaido need fs to handle fs-snakeman then Kizaru either needs to be really fast and have at least very good CoO or else he's getting ragdolled by snakeman

Officially, I mean.

Doffy was designed to build up to Kaido. Croc was the kaido, there was no build up.

Comparing Doffy to Croc here is like comparing Wapol to Kaido

Doffy was designed to build up to Kaido. Croc was the kaido, there was no build up.

Comparing Doffy to Croc here is like comparing Wapol to Kaido
No, as I already said: Dofla was the big enemy of his own saga as Croco was.
The fact that an even bigger enemy was foreshadowed as consequence of beating Dofla is irrelevant.
Also, it has appended the same with Kaido.

I am speaking objectively here: Dofla is the big enemy of his own saga.

No, as I already said: Dofla was the big enemy of his own saga as Croco was.
The fact that an even bigger enemy was foreshadowed as consequence of beating Dofla is irrelevant.
Also, it has appended the same with Kaido.

I am speaking objectively here: Dofla is the big enemy of his own saga.
Was Doffys defeat the end goal? Cause the saga literally started with laws plan to defeat the emperors And the introduction of a missing noble of wano and their bodyguard

Whereas crocs saga started with the introduction of a missing noble of Alabasta and their bodyguard.

Doflamingo wasn’t anyone’s end goal. Croc was an end goal.

Don’t compare the two.

Was Doffys defeat the end goal? Cause the saga literally started with laws plan to defeat the emperors And the introduction of a missing noble of wano and their bodyguard

Whereas crocs saga started with the introduction of a missing noble of Alabasta and their bodyguard.

Doflamingo wasn’t anyone’s end goal. Croc was an end goal.

Don’t compare the two.
Like I already said two times, no.

Dofla was literally the villain of his own saga, which was not Wano saga: https://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/Dressrosa_Saga

Any other consideration is not relevant.

Also, even Kaiso was just a stepping stone for the bigger objective of being the PK, and so for the fight with Teach. So, as you see, even this reasoning does not fly.

The flow of those 2 panels is a break down from past, present, and ending it with a mysterious future moment.
The "future" is not shown at all here lol. Im not sure why you think Oda would ever spoil a future element like that

The "not again" comment comes from the fact that the Marines/WG got a report from CP0 that Luffy was present before that scene in thebmanga.

Like I already said two times, no.

Dofla was literally the villain of his own saga, which was not Wano saga: https://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/Dressrosa_Saga

Any other consideration is not relevant.

Also, even Kaiso was just a stepping stone for the bigger objective of being the PK, and so for the fight with Teach. So, as you see, even this reasoning does not fly.
Was Doflamingo a villain that luffy spent the saga preparing to fight yes or no.

Was Doflamingo a villain that luffy spent the saga preparing to fight yes or no.
Yes, especially after he learned about the problems of the DR's population on so on. Obviously this wasn't the only reason: he wanted also to defeat Doflamingo to damage Kaido.
However, if magically Kaido hadn't been affected anymore by Doflamingo's downfall, Luffy would have beaten Doflamingo nevertheless.

In the same way, Luffy wanted to defeat Kaido because of another objective of his (becoming PK), but even if defeating Kaido hadn't been necessary anymore (the RPG) thanks to some magic trick, Luffy would have done it anyway for Kinemon and co.

Akainu and Kizaru are like katakuri /Cracker. Katakuri is the 3rd main villain but not the main villain of the saga like Yonko were.
The 2 main villains are Imu and Teach like how kaido and BM were for Yonko Saga
Post automatically merged:

Anyway,

If ka5akuri and kaido need fs to handle fs-snakeman then Kizaru either needs to be really fast and have at least very good CoO or else he's getting ragdolled by snakeman
Bro sneaks in kata everywhere
:lawsigh:

The "future" is not shown at all here lol. Im not sure why you think Oda would ever spoil a future element like that

The "not again" comment comes from the fact that the Marines/WG got a report from CP0 that Luffy was present before that scene in thebmanga.
The flow of the panel tells us that something is gonna happen in Egghead (very last panel) that'll make this incident historic. Thus those 2 panels is a break down from past, present, and what's coming that is mysterious

The flow of the panel tells us that something is gonna happen in Egghead (very last panel) that'll make this incident historic. Thus those 2 panels is a break down from past, present, and what's coming that is mysterious
Okay my bad then, I thought you were saying the actual panels (Luffy laughing, Gorosei reaction, etc) were literally from the future. I agree on the narration entirely being that for sure.

Okay my bad then, I thought you were saying the actual panels (Luffy laughing, Gorosei reaction, etc) were literally from the future. I agree on the narration entirely being that for sure.
The reaction could be included as well since we have no context as of why Luffy is enjoying himself mischievously. While the Gorosei could be reacting to the moment of the "incident" happening