Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are confusing those pannels with future panels.
The sudden appearance of Yonko Luffy is the matter. Keyword appearance.
They are shocked that he appeared in Egghead, that is already in the past.

I will gladly take 1 L per arc if I predict countless Ls for Luffy in the same arc.
Reality is, Kizaru aint taking him seriously even one bit.
He sent his clones after him and went on to choke Usopp instead.

It matters because you worked hard to deny that Kizaru is a swordsman.
Certainly not over for Luffy when Kizaru decides to focus on Usopp instead of Luffy.
Sooner or later, Zoro is the one who beats Kizaru, until then he is unbeatable.
Wait NIk-kun Zorp is having a hard time against Brawler guy like Lucci, imagine against Sanji.

No. Lol

There have been absolutely no plot elements introduced that would cause Kizaru to sacrifice his own life lmfao. That would easily be the most random shit in this manga.

Oda is actually fairly easy to predict when you start to see how he uses character and theme to advance the plot rather than power level.

And there is zero, zero way Kizaru goes from completely fresh while trolling Gear 5 Luffy to dead in a matter of 10-20 more chapters. Egghead isn’t going to be that long my guys lol. As soon as the Ancient Robot interferes, you can be sure that we only have 3-5 chapters of this arc left before it’s off to Elbaf so we can meet up with the Rat.

Yonko/Luffy fans/Kinyagi have been saying Luffy would beat Kizaru for months now, I’ve been saying that there is a 0% chance of Kizaru falling.

Look whose predictions are aging like milk and look whose predictions have been spot on so far. I don’t say this to brag, like I said anyone can see where Oda is going with this arc if they take off their retard goggles and actually read the story lol.
Nah a lot of people have been saying this going end draw or something interferes.
Like you said Oda easy to predict and this arc was not set up for up to get the usual luffy fight .
Be it in chapters or the goal set up from the start or how he stalls luffy etc etc .
Tossing all groups people in one is one the reason WG so crazy .

Are we getting Zoro vs Lucci chapter for 1094? :funky:
In all seriousness idk. Im still not "convinced" thats his true fight (no Bandana; something about Lucci and Kaku bother me too). But even if it is, I assume that he'll get a VS. fight closer to when others are matched with VAs. Sanji and Franky are obviously prime candidates for that since they are now down from the dome.

We'll see though

Status
Not open for further replies.