Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy fuck,

You mean because of this page?

These are events from the past,
grey gutters instead of white (space between panels) = flashback.
First panel is Oda showing straw hats travelling before Egghead
the other ones are Gorosei & Fleet admirals reacting to the new of straw hats being there.
The G5 panel is likely from when he used it against Lucci.
Oda did not spoil the outcome.
G5 didn't sail into there, and that definitely wasn't him against Lucci there.

Holy fuck,

You mean because of this page?

These are events from the past,
grey gutters instead of white (space between panels) = flashback.
First panel is Oda showing straw hats travelling before Egghead
the other ones are Gorosei & Fleet admirals reacting to the new of straw hats being here.
The G5 panel is likely from when he used it against Lucci.
Oda did not spoil the outcome.
What do you think of this page @Kurozumi Wiwi ?

Based on what we have had so far and if I put all the banter aside, I think that this means that the WG's mission to assassinate Vegapunk will fail and that the Strawhats will escape Egghead safely. This can involve the defeat of Kizaru and Lucci, like it can't, but I'm more inclined towards the SHs defeating Kizaru and Lucci.

Now, what I really wonder is why would this be "shocking" to the rest of the world? Can the defeat of an admiral account for that?

Based on what we have had so far and if I put all the banter aside, I think that this means that the WG's mission to assassinate Vegapunk will fail and that the Strawhats will escape Egghead safely. This can involve the defeat of Kizaru and Lucci, like it can't, but I'm more inclined towards the SHs defeating Kizaru and Lucci.

Now, what I really wonder is why would this be "shocking" to the rest of the world? Can the defeat of an admiral account for that?
Because the narrative that a Yonko kidnapped the worlds greatest scientist and defeated an admiral would be extremely shocking.

Saturn also may show his hand, which gets leaked as well

It's very obviously tied to Saturn

Take a look at my theory Pringles :pepeshy:
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...nt-the-event-that-will-shake-the-world.45300/

Luffy being much stronger than Zoro doesn't make Zoro worthless. Zoro is still a beast and can take on other strong characters that the rest of the crew can't. Luffy just has to take on the strongest since he's the strongest, Zoro can get the next guy
So far, Zoro with acoa without a bandana and acoc looks not much weaker than 5g. Luffy. Serious Zoro in koh.Ashura is at least not much inferior to g5+ acoc goofy

It's very obviously tied to Saturn
I think so too.

Like okay the SHs can defeat Kizaru and Lucci, but is it really that shocking?

If the shocking event is tied to Saturn, the fights may not even conclude.

Now, based on my feelings, I would like the fights to conclude with a winner.
Got you fam, I'm reading this asap

So far, Zoro with acoa without a bandana and acoc looks not much weaker than 5g. Luffy. Serious Zoro in koh.Ashura is at least not much inferior to g5+ acoc goofy
zolo looks like a fodder compared to Luffy. G5 negged Lucci in one chapter while Zolo has to use KOH to even damage Lucci. Its over for you zoloboi. Cope, mald, seethe and cry.

No. Lol

There have been absolutely no plot elements introduced that would cause Kizaru to sacrifice his own life lmfao. That would easily be the most random shit in this manga.

Oda is actually fairly easy to predict when you start to see how he uses character and theme to advance the plot rather than power level.

And there is zero, zero way Kizaru goes from completely fresh while trolling Gear 5 Luffy to dead in a matter of 10-20 more chapters. Egghead isn’t going to be that long my guys lol. As soon as the Ancient Robot interferes, you can be sure that we only have 3-5 chapters of this arc left before it’s off to Elbaf so we can meet up with the Rat.

Yonko/Luffy fans/Kinyagi have been saying Luffy would beat Kizaru for months now, I’ve been saying that there is a 0% chance of Kizaru falling.

Look whose predictions are aging like milk and look whose predictions have been spot on so far. I don’t say this to brag, like I said anyone can see where Oda is going with this arc if they take off their retard goggles and actually read the story lol.
Why the fuck would Luffy NOT beat Kizaru here?
"I should have Luffy beat Kizaru here... So his role as a Yonko is justified and his friends don't all die to Kizaru... But nah, I'm not gonna do that, because there's a group of kids on Worstgen that think Kizaru > Luffy and I value shitty powerscaling and agendas over common sense and good writing"

I don't think Straw Hats are losing/getting captured for the matter. They will at least achieve their objective that is escaping safely.
But while Kizaru/Lucci/fleet could get defeated, I don't think this is what the incident will be about anyway. It will be something more unique than straw hats opponents getting defeated (something that happens pretty much every arc)
I'm 99% certain the incident will at least involve some of the following characters
  • Blackbeard Pirates
  • Vegapunk
  • Saturn
  • Ancient robot

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Why didn't they beat Kaido then though?
Each one of swordsmen rounds against Kaido ended in failure.
Guess the one round that defeated Kaido? Yeah the brawler lmao
Because unlike MC, they got one round.
We know how much MC achieved with one round. :rolaugh:

Off the top of my head
EOS Zoro
That's about it
Well, the one and only character stronger than Mihawk.
Due to Asura, might indeed be 3x stronger.

Dont get your hopes up with a guy who is weaker than Kizaru. :lusalty:

I think so too.

Like okay the SHs can defeat Kizaru and Lucci, but is it really that shocking?

If the shocking event is tied to Saturn, the fights may not even conclude.

Now, based on my feelings, I would like the fights to conclude with a winner.
The don't make it obvious I'm here pretty much gave it away. A Gorosei will be involved in the OP worlds matters for the first time ever and something might even happen to him considering the BBP's are here as well.

Caribou will also be important for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.