Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1094 Spoilers Discussion

Why did Saturn transform?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
But also, there's like a general trope of it being prohibited for mere mortals to gaze upon the face of God.

Ordering everyone below Vice Admiral rank to not look at Saturn makes him look like some Divine or Eldritch entity.

Either way, he'll be crazy powerful.

Saturn is Ushi-oni

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ushi-oni

In Wakayama Prefecture, ushi-oni are mountain-dwelling beasts. Legend says when a hiker or traveler makes eye contact with the ushi-oni, the person cannot avert his or her gaze. The person's soul or energy is drained and he or she dies. This is called “Kage wo kuu (影を食う)” or sometimes "Kage wo nomu (影を飲む)", which translates to “eating the shadow” or "drinking the soul"."

1. Who cares tf??

2. Headcanon

3. He sent that guy across the damn island. G4 couldn't even land a hit on him abd git blitz lmao

4. Takes out?? Avi bet?
1. Saturn care hence why he had to step in even though he stated that he did not want to be seen earlier which means kizaru failed

2. Not at all. You showed that he grabbed fodder. He was then incapable of doing anything with them because luffy showed up which means luffy stopped him from doing shit lol

3. Cool. And whitebeard was pierced by a fodder crew member of his. So in your mind does that mean that that fodder akainu? Exactly. Being pushed back means nothing if you don't take damage from it lol.

4. Are you bettering Av if kizaru is down for the coubt this chapter?

I think Luffy vs Kizaru is over tbh, both falling and now Saturn has taken the stage

Luffy can restart G5 as we know from the Kaido fight, Kizaru is also probably not totally done, but I just don't see how they continue fighting each other with Saturn now being the most prominent enemy

I think Luffy vs Kizaru is over tbh, both falling and now Saturn has taken the stage

Luffy can restart G5 as we know from the Kaido fight, Kizaru is also probably not totally done, but I just don't see how they continue fighting each other with Saturn now being the most prominent enemy
Luffy vs Saturn may happen imo, mythical zoan vs mythical zoan and seemingly 2 conqueror's coating users (gotta see raws)

Kizaru idk about him

Status
Not open for further replies.