Seatonnes > Indigo

Votecount:
Indigo: 2
Kiku: 2
Ratchet: 2
Luka: 2
Charlie: 1
Nobody changed any votes since i made this, so this is still the current VC

Well even if I've kinda flipflopped my opinion I should still say what my thoughts were on Cake

Even if I ignore the fact that you're trying to make it sound like defending someone = declaring them town, rather than the reality of defending someone = trying to get people to not lynch them,

In the 3rd post I quoted you directly say that Ultra will flip town
1st point against: Bad play around the Ultra lynch, and then bad defense of said play. Not much to say here, we all saw it, and if you didn't follow this quote and have a look around

and i was wrong. which is counter to my tmi meta as mafia
2. >self proclaimed tmi meta
>proceeds to have what seems to be clear tmi

And of course from my perspective her tmi meter is through the roof, because she has committed the miracle that is town reading the current me, and even I can admit that I've made myself kinda hard to find as town

Uhhhh I'm kinda convincing myself again here. I'm not sure what I was seeing last night that made me feel different. I guess it was partially that I'm not sure she'd lean into the tmi stuff more upon being suspected for it?

Red Night you should've stayed quiet about scanning guilty

I'm sure there are some people who will say "I appreciate your honesty about this and will trust you for it" but theres also those who will say "Guilty is guilty. Die" and I for one am definitely the latter

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
Red Night you should've stayed quiet about scanning guilty

I'm sure there are some people who will say "I appreciate your honesty about this and will trust you for it" but theres also those who will say "Guilty is guilty. Die" and I for one am definitely the latter
I'm a bit lost currently. I don't even know who might be scum and who's town.

Good morning Kiku, I am the most interested in finding you, because it's pretty hard for me.
It would be awesome to see you more active today

If I read back and I find myself changing my mind it is only natural that I need time to reexamine the way I am viewing other reads as well
That's fair
Well even if I've kinda flipflopped my opinion I should still say what my thoughts were on Cake

1st point against: Bad play around the Ultra lynch, and then bad defense of said play. Not much to say here, we all saw it, and if you didn't follow this quote and have a look around

2. >self proclaimed tmi meta
>proceeds to have what seems to be clear tmi

And of course from my perspective her tmi meter is through the roof, because she has committed the miracle that is town reading the current me, and even I can admit that I've made myself kinda hard to find as town

Uhhhh I'm kinda convincing myself again here. I'm not sure what I was seeing last night that made me feel different. I guess it was partially that I'm not sure she'd lean into the tmi stuff more upon being suspected for it?
I will tell you my case from the top of my head:
- pushed hard for at least one counter wagon to Ultra. I remember the push on Seatonnes as being the main action, with the idea Ultra is a bad lynch.
I kept it in mind because she convinced me about Seatonnes and because of my own conviction to not lynch someone who is not present I agreed to choose Seatonnes' wagon.
- she has a lot of TMI takes, for eg she had Hewho as town when everyone and their mom was against him, and despite te town read she voted him.
- the meta discussion with Ekko looks bad for her, because she defended her in a way that wanted to silence Ekko while he pushed her.

If you remember our last game together, she defended mislynched townies yet voted for them, and she had an attitude of power wolfing, with many sparkles of towniness who made everyone let her alive until it was too late and town lost.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
If you remember our last game together, she defended mislynched townies yet voted for them
Yeah, that's what strikes me as off regarding her vote on HWHNE too. It just doesn't line up.

Kiku/Cake/Luka/Polar Bear/Charlie

There is my PoE of 5 Michelle, where am I wrong?

Players -
1. Kiku

A very hard to read game behaviour, and that made me suspect her. Mafia has a tendency of staying UTR, but also town can play lazy and idk where Kiku is.
5. Hayumi [Charlie] [Replaced D3]
Hayumi also pushed against the Ultra wagon and wasn't so active after Ultra died. Charlie defended himself, but I need more from him than a town claim.
The wagon doesn't grow, and that's not a good look.
6. T-Pein™
Claimed 3 voter, used it day 1 on Ultra. I don't see why wouldn't he vote Seatonnes back then if he is mafia, so I think that vote is very towny for him. Play thread is also pretty towny for Pein.
7. Naomi
Flower town read her and also I think Ultra TMIed her town
8. Ratchet
Had a towny presence from the start, but I don't feel his enthusiasm to play. It's like he is not playing with his whole heart, but that's not AI so he is in my town reads. I couldn’t finish Ultra's Iso to check what he said about Ratchet except his first non read because it was before Ratchet started to post.
9. Mr. Reloaded
Hammered Ultra. Idk but his gif play with Naomi felt towny
10. Fujishiro Dr. Watson [Replaced D1]
Miller claim, sheeping Flower, liking Watson's questions.
12. Red Night
Claimed indy, guilty check and odd behaviour. Not the lynch I would prefer
13. Polar Bear
Voted Ultra but besides this action I don't have anything sticking out for him, Ultra's posts/interaction with him looks partner-y
14. CakeWalker
I just posted above, mafia read and the vote I would go today with
18. Seatonnes
Claimed cop. Not ideal checks, but he should self resolve
19. Indigo
I think he is town
20. Luka
Skating through the game with interesting takes, Ultra started the game with TRing Luka for activity. I wouldn't let him go to lylo
21. Michelle
Town
23. Sallucion AL sama [Replaced D3]

i already talked about Al's towny vibe.

Writing this I see I can't find 5 suspects I can be very confident on, my top 2 lynches today are Cake and Polar.

I got you as town
Michelle town
Fuji town

Reloaded town lite
Luka town lite
Indigo town lite

Orca scum

Town lite is notorious pile for scum but I think it's a good starting point

Also Naomi is town but that's basically categorical because she can't play scum to save her life and just spams the thread with garbage. Haven't read more than a single post, just sort by post count
looks like Ultra is talking to himself - but then I realized the posts weren't merging lol
Why aren't you addressing Flowers push on you?
Flower is on ignore
That kinda squares it. Would normally expect at this point you'd be sinking your teeth in.
Are you male or female
Whatever moves me up in the read list
after the post-game stuff on F/V didn't really think there was a point of interaction. And they were never part of the original 23, so didn't think about turn it back on for the game tbh. Should unignore it for the game really
Your husband not giving you enough attention?
My scum reads are :

Flower
Naomi
Reloaded

My town reads are :

Polar
Reasons for theses reads, please
The Orca/Polar scum. Probably just one of them this time.
Nibel scum.
Cake scum.
Ive backread but I havent backread if you know what i mean

Alwaysmind had a weird vote early game, scum lean
Flower GTH town, like thread approach. Need to ISO
Naomi had a horrible reaction to a push earlier, flying under the radar, not giving thoughts on anything. One townie post but easily fakalbe, s!lean
Cakewalkers kinda being rude but in an unfortunately townie way, GTH town but null othersei since I need to ISO them
Michell's slot was both nice and townie ^^ So I like them. But im easily pocketed tbh, so to
Post automatically merged:

If you werent mentioned I dont remember you ^^
Alot of reads from early game- need to fully backread
I can get behind those.
But I‘m fairly confident Naomi is Town.
I'll save you some time - Naomi isn't scum. Meta. She basically just gives up, terrible player.
Meta reasons. She‘s on her Town play.
Flower is playing very agressive looking for any reason to say someone might be scum. Can't take a joke and will justify her first lynch by saying "Sorry I was pissed of 🤬"

Naomi is just following her by voting Ekko. Asking the vig to target a specific person in the early phase of the game which could give them an opportunity to track who did this or maybe busdrive the vig's ability to kill another person. In this case, why not if Ekko is with them, so they would have a reason to distance themself from him.

Reloaded is just liking any message of them and seems he's hiding behind a group. I'm not really sure for him.

Polar reminds me RDK in your game when he was rationalizing the people on his wagon like they were making for noise than any other thing. I was the scum this game and I didn't hesitate to lynch him this game and I was very about it. Thanks again @Flower. Maybe I should not talk about détails like this. But you get the idea, right?
Imma be blunt as shit - you have completely lost me on this one
Vote him up. Thx.
Possibly scum, she's a little muted in her reactions, I hate to say this, but generally speaking I expect her to fly off the handle a bit more and instead she seems like she's trying to brush you off.
I think I'm fine where my vote is actually, unless you can give me a good reason to read Orca as town, I'm trying to throw my vote around a bit less if I don't have good reason to
Yeah the last one may look stupid because everything is coming out of my brain really quickly.
As for your scum reads, I think the problem I have with your push is that this whole thing about them picking on Ekko or whatever came right after Flower started pushing you. There wasn't a peep on this before. Which really seems like you manufactured an angle on her and just kind of went with it.
My first lynch was a joke, but Flower can't take a joke on Day 1, then I won't take jokes on Day 1.
No, my point is this was an observation you only made after she started seriously pushing you, so I either have to assume that you had observed this earlier and didn't mention it, or you came up with it as a reaction to her pushing you. Which is scummy either way
Sure I've seen this before she was pushing for me, but since it's Day 1, I thought it was a joke, but since I learned Flower is pissed of so I think her push with Naomi on Ekko is not a joke, they are not joking, right?
if this is Mafia claim, pretending to be a Jester this is brilliant
First and foremost, Ekko has not done anything. He has posted exclusively in ChatGPT.

Secondly, Flower is currently pushing you, and had pushed other players as well, so you sound like a broken record. I have a hard time believing this is a sincere hangup of yours.
Nibel do you have any reads that aren't couched in players pushing Ekko/you
...Not gonna touch this one. Nope.
I think he does come across as somewhat convinced in what he's saying but what he's saying is not convincing, I could see him as possible town
Didn't you just say the page prior you always expect me to vote you? Your OMGUS here feels WEAK. As does your general thread presence, your usual faux bravado is completely non-existent here
Watson/Fuji: Miller
Ratchet: Vig
Seatonnes: Cop

That‘s the 3 claims I think are just confirmed.
kiki claim vanilla, and flower tracked her and saw her go no where.
Eh, we‘ll get over it. Even if Town HWHNE is eventually getting lynched since he‘s an infinite distraction.
Ultra's Iso part 3 with other posts for context

Luka not giving a read to Ultra who TR him for almost nothing much is scummy

Ultra was very aggresive with Orca and in his push he was asking many people to join. I am sure the majority were townies, to drag them down after Orca flips town.

Status
Not open for further replies.