[FNZ] Role Madness Round 11: Covid - 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so I'm trying to drive the car but I keep crashing into poles because people are fretting over my driving skills, thus distracting me. So in order to improve the state of the car and to assure the safety of everyone else, I will stop driving and go to the backseat and take a good nap. Someone else can drive. Those people can still think I'm a bad driver if they want to.

Do you understand now? Has nothing to do with protecting myself or doubting my case on Rej.
Post automatically merged:

I'll allow you to figure that on your own.
Never talk to the driver! That's No.1 rule

N

Noctis

none of my trust issues with you are down to just "experience or mind mapping drago"
surely you arent pinning it down to just that
you arent entitled to trust
I am not trusted either. Not going to whine about it or change my stances based on how people view me rn. I know my role and if you do as well, you continue to play your game the way you want to.
Well you're not gonna trust me either because my reply didn't feel natural to you when I said I don't give reads on my town cores or asked Nat what she's gonna do with my reads

Ok, so I'm trying to drive the car but I keep crashing into poles because people are fretting over my driving skills, thus distracting me. So in order to improve the state of the car and to assure the safety of everyone else, I will stop driving and go to the backseat and take a good nap. Someone else can drive. Those people can still think I'm a bad driver if they want to.

Do you understand now? Has nothing to do with protecting myself or doubting my case on Rej.

rej was leading on votes so a lot more people are thinking like you than you think
why is it distracting you , you arent town read is my point.
you are so sure rej isnt town at least
follow that .
you want me to quote you on an earlier convo to prove how sure you were?
hold on

N

NeutralWatcher

Another question. Why do you trust Krogothwolf? You said he is the type of player to notice something others don't. Does that mean you town read Krogothwolf?

I think this post.
Not sure. Might not vote for anyone the remainder of the phase.

Krogo...he's a laid-back sort of player. He'll question the stuff that he finds odd and follows logic with his reads. He doesn't make grand cases nor is he a big pusher in a wagon but he'll make some good points. Overall a solid player to have around. You can trust him to notice stuff that others might have missed.

D

Dragomir

none of my trust issues with you are down to just "experience or mind mapping drago"
surely you arent pinning it down to just that
you arent entitled to trust
I am not trusted either. Not going to whine about it or change my stances based on how people view me rn. I know my role and if you do as well, you continue to play your game the way you want to.
I don't think this is that deep. I wanna relax. Is it really that bad of a thing to do?
rej was leading on votes so a lot more people are thinking like you than you think
why is it distracting you , you arent town read is my point.
you are so sure rej isnt town at least
follow that .
you want me to quote you on an earlier convo to prove how sure you were?
hold on
I think there were at most 4 votes on Rej. There are 2 now after my unvote. That's not a lot of people, but all this doesn't really matter.

Does unvoting Rej really bother you that much?

D

Dragomir

Another question. Why do you trust Krogothwolf? You said he is the type of player to notice something others don't. Does that mean you town read Krogothwolf?

I think this post.
No. I was giving an explanation of how Krogo usually plays as town. Doesn't mean I believe he's town this game.
irc krogo wolf made an attempt to make tac look suspicious for a troll post
felt unnatural to some.
That is correct as I am one of those people.

D

Dragomir

@Dragomir I know Don has been inactive but I think he's avoiding the thread
He avoided the thread in your turbo game because he wants to keep his Zoro tag. I'm assuming he's doing the same here. Or he might have gotten a lame role or something. Altogether, not really somebody I suspect. Nor do I plan on suspecting him as it'll be fruitless.

Also the fact Rej has been using past games as mean to prove me wrong just doesn't sit well
He's been doing an appeal to history? Yikes.

N

Noctis

He's been doing an appeal to history? Yikes.
He used my previous game as mean to prove me wrong saying I played terrible there and so here.. etc etc

Like c'mon, that game serves no purpose to this game

I don't think this is that deep. I wanna relax. Is it really that bad of a thing to do?

I think there were at most 4 votes on Rej. There are 2 now after my unvote. That's not a lot of people, but all this doesn't really matter.

Does unvoting Rej really bother you that much?
it bothers me if this was you
You do realize that it being out of norm is the point right? Scum isn't always going to play by conventional tactics. You need to understand that. Scum will be ballsy. Rej is ballsy. The scum perspective that I showed you is literally succeeding right now. You're proving my point.

What do you mean you don't buy it? There is no jester. That's not an "unlikely" that's a certainty. If there was a jester in this game, it would have said so in the signups. Did you see any mention of this being a jester or bastard game? No. We do not have jesters. Before you bring up ToL and ToS, those two are different from normal mafia.

I've already voted for him.

A good number of ppl did not believe that you and him were buddies lol. I'm pretty sure if I was the only one. Others stated that you were suspect but I was the one who associated as buddies and I have now changed that thought. If there were more, can you tell me what happened to them? Do you see anybody else still saying you both are buddies? Hell, do you see anybody else from Noctis and I who keep saying that Rej is scum. I quite frankly don't. From the looks of it, Rej has won y'all over.
you maintain you retain the same sus
so right now what you are admitting to me is
you think there's scum . almost certain
but you want to sit out cause we dont town read you. yeah I aint gonna let you sit out mate.
:goatasure:

@LANJI CUCKSMOKE if you think I'm going to stop trying in this game because I'm changing my approach then I assure you, I am not going to stop.
alright then
you found scum vote on it
or you are no different from the person you accuse on making puddles
and refusing to act on it.
want me to quote that as well?

N

Noctis

The thing is Rej should be lynched today or else this game will go to oblivion

I am at the point where I give zero fucks that Rej is a town... he had played himself here

D

Dragomir

it bothers me if this was you

you maintain you retain the same sus
so right now what you are admitting to me is
you think there's scum . almost certain
but you want to sit out cause we dont town read you. yeah I aint gonna let you sit out mate.
:goatasure:

alright then
you found scum vote on it
or you are no different from the person you accuse on making puddles
and refusing to act on it.
want me to quote that as well?
I'll vote for Rej if you vote him with me.

I'll vote for Rej if you vote him with me.
No
I was not convinced of your case
you are the one thats certain
so vote on it.
My sus is who am voting. you are noctis led the rej lynch so much so it looked like everyone else who did were just shadowing you too. you maintain he was just as sus as before. at a point you ask me has anything he has done appeared at all to be town. what you are actively telling me is , you know there's scum
you convinced others rej is scum
but when its time to act on it,
you want to back out cause you arent town read.

Status
Not open for further replies.