One Piece Manga Spoilers - Chapter 957

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are strong enough to take down a Yonko I don't think you just want bounty hunting you will want power, money will not be enough. You will want territories, people under you etc.or you will have other motivation.

And to become strong enough to take down a yonko you must eithera freak and/or must have an insane drive. I don't think just making money is enough.

And if you are strong enough I don't think you will want to respect the Marine rules and you will quickly fall into the pirate area.

Let's take Zoro for example he was a bounty hunter but I don't think he would have grown that strong without his drive to be the WSS. I don't think that as a WSS you spend your time as a bounty hunter, you train, you have your dojo maybe, you seek strong opponents but chasing pirate just for money seems vain.(same for mihawk)
Still I would have loved to see a super powerful and super crazy but also very professionnal bounty hunter à la Deadpool or Lobo who can take on very strong pirates on a regular basis, use cunning and traps and who's just as if not more determined as pirates like Roger, Ace, Kid, Law and the kind of guy that you do not get rid of just by beating him.

Hundred L Ndule strikes again

> Use bounties to say Shanks is the weakest yonko
> Ignores the bounty when it comes to Kaido and Whitebeard

:madmonk:
The bounty of them is just one point of another many points who speak for Whitebeard beeing the strongest Yonkou back then.
You know when someone as Big mom hype you more then Kaido, your basically should know that you are beeing stronger.
Big mom see Kaido and Shanks equal matches, yet see praise Whitebeard in highest way above the other two yonkous.
Also Garp statement about Whitebeard, the fact that Kaido try to battle Whitebeard in MF arc and also his angry speech when he tell Whitebeard dying before he die. Whitebeard was on of the top as the strongest pirate back then, the bounty just confirmed it again(at least one part/I know Bounty don´t mean usually that someone is stronger then the other who has less bounty).

Jo_Ndule can´t deny the facts at this point, fact!!

Still I would have loved to see a super powerful and super crazy but also very professionnal bounty hunter à la Deadpool or Lobo who can take on very strong pirates on a regular basis, use cunning and traps and who's just as if not more determined as pirates like Roger, Ace, Kid, Law and the kind of guy that you do not get rid of just by beating him.
Maybe there are giants on Elbaf that hunt strong Pirates.

T

The Penguin

O-Tama made his hat.
Oh, you're just trolling lol.
Post automatically merged:

It will be too much bro, kaido and orochi have 30k vs 4k. Plus rocks pirates and BMP, how SH is gonna win ?

It's possible that he will be solo and luffy would defeat him alone when kaido it will be a team fight.
Yeah but all randoms dude... we need big names here. Numbers can give a shit here...

Status
Not open for further replies.