Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1106 Spoilers Discussion

Will Kizaru use awakening in the next Chapters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its incredible how everyone takes for granted that Luffy vs Kizaru 2 will happen just because of a punch made to make Luffy return in a epic way 😂 there is not even time for Luffy vs Saturn,let alone Luffy vs Kizaru. Did you forgot Egghead is getting destroyed in real time?

Let me tell you exactly how Sanji vs Kizaru would go.

Strength - Kizaru
Striking strength - Kizaru
Travel speed - Kizaru
Combat speed - Kizaru
IQ - Kizaru
Battle Iq - Kizaru
Durability - Sanji (extremely debatable)
Hax - Kizaru
Skill - Kizaru
Stamina - Kizaru
Endurance - Kizaru
Experience - Kizaru
Overall haki - Kizaru
Offense - Kizaru
Defense - Kizaru

Overall analysis: Sanji gets fucking low diff'd

C

CensoredbyWG

Luffy incurable sickness plotpoint can't arrive too soon, I love him but this can't run :peperain:
Luffy won't have incurable sickness, he will suffer from the same thing that affected buggy and toki because devil fruit eaters can't go to laugh tale.

That's where chopper ultimate medicine comes into play, which is also why shanks has a crew full of haki only members.

Why are you projecting?
I'm merely stating facts
Did you call Lee out when he pushed those fake scans?
Lee admitted his mistake when it was undeniable that the scans were fake, something you never did and will never do. I don't know why you get so hung over this shit as if nobody ever got fooled by fake scans beforehand

No the admiral fandom cheered that shit on.
Bad luck, I did point out that the scans looked off and later attacked the idiots that were insulting sandman when he said these pages didn't exist
Honestly this looks like an elaborated fake from a super bored person wanting to stir up controversy, I know sandman for a decade and I don't see why would he outright deny the existence of this page if it actually existed
Don’t harass sandman over this shit
The dipshit who did it should just have admitted his fake or at least keep his mouth shut when sandman called the fake out. Doubling down attacking sandman who has been very heplful to the OP fandom (how many native japanese OP fans that can speak english well?) crossed the line.
Gaslighting doesn't work with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.