One Piece Manga Spoilers - Chapter 957

Status
Not open for further replies.
How unfortunate that Shanks bounty is the lowest.. guess he is the weakest according to some people twisted logic of using bounty to scale said person power lvl...

But holy smoke.. Roger is 5.5 billion and Dragon gonna top it. I guess 6 billion will be it.

And Rox is a D! and it took s combine effort of Roger and Garp to best him.. damn. Rox is the absolute strongest character in One Piece..

Would be interesting if he was a giant and that his straw hat where Im sama was.

Nah imho their DFs are equally strong
They mostly are, but Shiki have a ''big'' weakness, which makes for me Fuji's DF > Shiki's.
Shiki have more controll about objects, on the other hand Fujitora have full (more) control over gravity.
Both can ''move'' objects etc.
Shikis DF power comes from the things he touches, Fujitoras DF power comes from himself - it's not ''bound'' to things.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
They mostly are, but Shiki have a ''big'' weakness, which makes for me Fuji's DF > Shiki's.
Shiki have more controll about objects, on the other hand Fujitora have full (more) control over gravity.
Both can ''move'' objects etc.
Shikis DF power comes from the things he touches, Fujitoras DF power comes from himself - it's not ''bound'' to things.
Shikkis doesnt work on living things but fujis does. Big difference there.

How unfortunate that Shanks bounty is the lowest.. guess he is the weakest according to some people twisted logic of using bounty to scale said person power lvl...

But holy smoke.. Roger is 5.5 billion and Dragon gonna top it. I guess 6 billion will be it.

And Rox is a D! and it took s combine effort of Roger and Garp to best him.. damn. Rox is the absolute strongest character in One Piece..

Would be interesting if he was a giant and that his straw hat where Im sama was.
About powerlevel idk but bunty wise dudes tought shanks had the biggest:milaugh:can t wait to troll some shanksfans

S

stealthblack

next spoiles i expect:

mihawk sends air slash to attack the ships. fujitora stops the slash. '' I'm here to arrest you, hawkeye..'' mihawk gets angry.
coby, momousagi, momonga, tsuru go after boa.
stainless, chaton, maynard, smoker after buggy
onigumo, dobberman, strawberry, john giant, ronse go after weevil

Status
Not open for further replies.