[FNZ] Role Madness Round 11: Covid - 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like a derp clear attempt, of course the wincon changes, is logic.

Can you link me your thoughts/a case you made for them that makes you so sure about the lynch? Searching it would take too much time.
Hello! Welcome and thank you for the sub :daydream:

What do you mean of course it changes? I've been sick in games before and the only consequence is eventually dying if you're not healed.

I can't link it because there are endless reasons, but let's just say they're either playing sloppy and it's unbelievable, or playing brilliantly (as mafia).

Hello! Welcome and thank you for the sub :daydream:

What do you mean of course it changes? I've been sick in games before and the only consequence is eventually dying if you're not healed.

I can't link it because there are endless reasons, but let's just say they're either playing sloppy and it's unbelievable, or playing brilliantly (as mafia).
Can you quote few posts that makes you say the bolded?

Can you quote few posts that makes you say the bolded?
They heavily pushed a lynch on Rej. He puzzled us all, so I would give that a pass even though they said he is their good friend.

Finalbeta push from Drago bothers me more, because he knows anti-town town Finalbeta quite well...

It depends on the setup. I thought infected may be like recruited by cult.
All these are speculations, btw.

What is interesting should be to notice changes in behaviour from one day to another.

N

NeutralWatcher

Under the Rej votes and also Final, im sure we could at least find one scum but the question is who? Also I still like the thing that under the 6 votes who didn't vote against Rej in first day, at least one scum is under them.
Why only players who didn't vote Rej?

What about players who didn't vote Finalbeta yesterday? Do you find any sus among them? Or did you find sus players who voted Finalbeta too?

It depends on the setup. I thought infected may be like recruited by cult.
All these are speculations, btw.

What is interesting should be to notice changes in behaviour from one day to another.
Hahaha what's interesting is that your first choice of words is "of course it changes", when you have no way of knowing that if you're town :catpole:

I tried finding quotes, but damn there's too much in this thread.

N

Noctis

About last part, what if it was to town clear emself with the same reasoning as u did?
It would be too bothersome to add another layer and assuming "what if" possibilities, I just stop where I'm satisfied lol. Though pretty much all who voted for fallen had their doubts on final and I see more risk than befits in changing vote from FB to fallen... it was risky lynch that significantly less discussed than FB

Why only players who didn't vote Rej?

What about players who didn't vote Finalbeta yesterday? Do you find any sus among them? Or did you find sus players who voted Finalbeta too?
Both way, I don´t need to explain it right?
And stop with your random try to find a way to start to put him into the lynch votes, it didn´t work the last day and don´t would work this time too, you aren´t better and you random vote against me in the second day was also very suspect, as you know that Final was a townie and don´t need to give your vote on him, in the way I gonna now look about all your post and see if I can find a hint about your role, right now you stand in my scum list because of your gameplay.

Hahaha what's interesting is that your first choice of words is "of course it changes", when you have no way of knowing that if you're town :catpole:

I tried finding quotes, but damn there's too much in this thread.
you can take that out if context, of course, i don't mind.. That will make my read for you easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.