[FNZ] Role Madness Round 11: Covid - 19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I made a joke 3 hours ago to Reborn that I might just shoot him regardless of whether he is town or not :milaugh:
My offer still stands. If anyone will shoot tac and nat then I will refund all the money used in buying V bomb or gun. I might give some reborn special bonus as well:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Jokes apart and On serious note,

3 hours left before night falls

Only players who claimed can info dump. Others can't even drop a hint

N

NeutralWatcher

My offer still stands. If anyone will shoot tac and nat then I will refund all the money used in buying V bomb or gun. I might give some reborn special bonus as well:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Jokes apart and On serious note,

3 hours left before night falls

Only players who claimed can info dump. Others can't even drop a hint
What's the vote count.

Vote Lynch Dragomir @Reborn

It's either Dragomir/Queen. For now I'll go with my instinct.

Also where is @Dragomir right now?

Queen has been acting too scummy, I’m not dropping her. Swooped in with theories when she was doubted, had no reads whatsoever.

Drago is at least being helpful.

N

NeutralWatcher

Fair enough. Queen also looks scummy to me.

@Queen Depending on your answer, I might change my vote from Dragomir to you or not.

What's your reads so far? Do you have players who you sus?

N

NeutralWatcher

That's not really indicative of anything. Let him be :catcry:
What do you mean not indicative? What's the point of sus someone if you are not trying to push the lynch? He did that in ToS unofficial where he voted TAC and didn't push the lynch and he was mafia.

D

Dragomir

No, I don't think I'm going to be doing anything right now. I am watching One Punch Man (the show is hilarious), which is currently occupying my time. I've also stated earlier that I've lost the desire to game solve for this day. If you guys want to get anything out of me, your best bet is waiting until Day 4.

What do you mean not indicative? What's the point of sus someone if you are not trying to push the lynch? He did that in ToS unofficial where he voted TAC and didn't push the lynch and he was mafia.
Pushing a lynch isn't always how one plays town. If I'm not confident, I don't want to push for it. And most of us aren't confident here.
Lol we were scummates then, and I wish he had because TAC the OG vampire was our common enemy, but town was blind to see it. He did try hard to push TAC.

It's not like you ever pushed a lynch?
Good we have one claim remaining.
Reborn will give it to me because bullying :lusalty:

Status
Not open for further replies.