Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Herrera95

My W is Lucci accepting that he is losing consciousness in about minutes. That's what beating someone.

"They send everyone flying"? appearently not giving Lucci still standing.

your W is fighting Lucci 20+ minutes and getting tired? your Ws isnt even close to mine bro so dont you dare talking about em:gokulaugh:
Cry. Zoro soled awakened Lucci in base. NIka needed G5 his strongest transformation

C

CensoredbyWG

Bro missed G5 lmao.
Give Zoro ashura and no hakii. Zoro does better than goofy again lmao.
Does better? Hahahahah, ACoC asura got a mockery from kaido.

Lmao.
Rooftop says otherwise to you , everything zoro did was superior to luffy lmao.
He fights stronger people and take as much as 2-3 L's while running away mid battle.
Zoro does it one go.
Someone took hours to beat an Yc1. Zoro did it in 5 minutes.
Luffy needed FS to defeat the STRONGEST YONKO COMMANDER with an awakened paramecia, future sight and conqueror haki which will be a yonko by EoS.

Zoro needed another man's sword + another man's haki to awaken his own + ACoC + Deus ex machina mink medicine to beat a non awakened non conqueror non advanced haki user one trick pony shitty zoan.

There is NO COMPARISON between the two.

Are these imaginary zodiac Admirals of yours in the room with us?
Yeah the most I see from those characters (assuming they exist since 3 of hypothetically 7 actually do) are the F6 types where they fight other characters and strawhats like Jinbe, Franky, Brook, Robin, etc.

Zoro/Sanji will absolutely fight Admirals if Akainu is fought by Luffy

C

CensoredbyWG

How? Luffy needed three named moves in his strongest form to achieve what Zoro achieved with one single named move without using his strongest form
G5 was only used as a plot device for vegapunk to know luffy is nika, he didnt take lucci serious at any moment throughout the fight and NEGGED him with BASIC ARMAMENT.

Zoro needed a new ACOC move to make lucci stop and stand still hahahahahahahahahah

...The actual fuck? Persona 3 Reload... does this mean Lucci's pigeon is an ACTUAL agent? Has Hattori ever gotten a title card?

Where the hell is Hattori?

If that Pigeon isn't with Lucci in this chapter, then he's up to something. I just went back and looked, guess who hasn't been seen since Lucci stabbed Stussy? Yep, Hattori.

I SWEAR TO GOD THIS FUCKING SUS ASS PIGEON IS THE IMPOSTER ON SOME LEVEL, THIS PIGEON IS SUS DAMN IT

Am I about to start a theory on Hattori being a sleeper agent for Shiki?

:choppawhat:

Just how much time will I spend fantasizing about this fictional pigeon? Good god, phrasing.

WHERE IS LUCCI'S PET BIRD?!?!?
I am gonna sue Atlas

Status
Not open for further replies.