One Piece Manga Spoilers - Chapter 957

Status
Not open for further replies.
Emperors have an edge
Just accept it already
Same level but emperors have more monsters (BM Kaido (and Dead WB) Shanks while admirals have one monster Akainu (+ two past monsters Garp Sengoku)
Not forgetting pirates had Rox Shiki Roger

Yonko>~Admirals>Posthawk
BM and Kaido are past monsters too, they are not in their prime time anymore, the same as Garp.

Its more likely 2 Admirals vs 3 or Commanders level, that depends on if Kuma fought.
Sabo is YC1.
Morley, Lindbergh, and Karasu are only Vet level. They’re confirmed to be weaker than Ivankov, who is YC3 at best if we’re being generous (YC4 is more reasonable)
Kuma probably didn’t fight based off of current info, but even if he did, he’s only YC4 right now due to nerfs and injuries

Lmfao.

Kaido and BM have portrayal that puts them directly above Shiki. What does Shiki have?

Getting rekt by Roger and getting impaled by a steering wheel? (while Roger doesn’t even want to fight BM)

Becoming completely irrelevant to the story despite being free for 25 years?

Getting confirmed to be weaker than Bullet?
I mean you do know this is a not canon character that got in mid story... He is clearly top three pirates of Rogers era... Biggest Fleet of his time, by himself destroy half of Marineford, while fighting Garp strongest marine and Admiral Sengoku... just imagine if he brought his crew along...

Roger didn’t rekt Shiki is especially stated that Roger got lucky if not he should have die by Shiki’s Fleet...

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Lol headcanon from a typical fanboy

Mihawk couldn't dominate and asked postonembt
finished

Anything else you say is excuses and fanboyism
Marco decision was right.
Your headcanon is false
Obviously he asked for postponment.. he has fs.he saw the fate of Ace and thus he decided to postpone the fight otherwise wb pirates would end up losing all theirs commanders and their Captain,if mihawk got serious. ...

So if Shanks was only a Yonkou from 6 years onwards, that means Mihawk fought a non-top-tier Shanks.
Na WB refers his fights as legendaries ... high tiers figts are not worthy of such word.

Mihawk> Shanks as the first is said to be looking someone stronger than the latter such phrase can only be used by knowing their strengths which the author does.

Sabo is YC1.
Morley, Lindbergh, and Karasu are only Vet level. They’re confirmed to be weaker than Ivankov, who is YC3 at best if we’re being generous (YC4 is more reasonable)
Kuma probably didn’t fight based off of current info, but even if he did, he’s only YC4 right now due to nerfs and injuries
Lol Sabo is YC1 and the others are commander level hence why they were made commanders.

Emperors have an edge
Just accept it already
Same level but emperors have more monsters (BM Kaido (and Dead WB) Shanks while admirals have one monster Akainu (+ two past monsters Garp Sengoku)
Not forgetting pirates had Rox Shiki Roger

Yonko>~Admirals>Posthawk
I always viewed Yonko as Freaks of Nature, while Admirals are a Complete trained fighters!

That does not necessarily mean that Yonko do not train.
What I'm trying to say is that with Admirals, they seem to be what a normal dude (Coby as an example) would achieve if he trained and reached his highest potential

On the other hand, Someone like Big Mom, Kaido...etc. They have a BIG headstart because of their gifted supernatural freakness. Someone like Big Mom being born as a giant from regular parents, and have an iron balloon body, and can take out half of Elbaf at age of 5

So, I feel admirals are the pinnacle of what normal human can accomplish, while selective Yonko may actually even go beyond that because they are more naturally gifted!
Post automatically merged:

Yeah...I thought he is the first person who will be against warlord system and be happiest if there is no "pirate" allies with government....guess I was wrong
Yeah I was surprised about that too

I

Inspector_Mu

BM and Kaido are past monsters too, they are not in their prime time anymore, the same as Garp.
Did you even read what Sengoku said?
Kaido was just mere rookie and apprentice
Then became commander level

He is far stronger and still in his prime
BM is still in her prime... nothing was stated about her being out of Prime

Status
Not open for further replies.