House of the Dragon

Season I Favourite Characters?

• Total voters
Did Aemond tell Lord Baratheon he was going to kill Lucerys? Arrax’s head didn’t wash up ashore in the show until they already learned of Lucerys’s death
Aemond wanted to gouge his eye out at Storm's end but lord Baratheon forbade them from fighting within castle grounds - i.e. he knew they would fight once they left the castle but didn't necessarily know it would be kinslaying

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Idk about Haelana(don't remember much about her) but Larys is quite good.
Just watched S2E2. Helaena is so much different from the book. Book Helaena goes batshit insane after having to choose which of her two sons was murdered right in front of her.

Show Helaena was just like “but I don’t want the commoners to like me” ???

Just watched S2E2. Helaena is so much different from the book. Book Helaena goes batshit insane after having to choose which of her two sons was murdered right in front of her.

Show Helaena was just like “but I don’t want the commoners to like me” ???
They write her as if she's on the spectrum (literally) just to tick of boxes, and that will no doubt reflect on the writing choices.
I am all for inclusivity, but make it make sense

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
They write her as if she's on the spectrum (literally) just to tick of boxes, and that will no doubt reflect on the writing choices.
I am all for inclusivity, but make it make sense
I’m all for different interpretations when they make sense.

For example book Aemond murdered Luke on purpose, gave no shits and made no apologies. Show Aemond lost control of Vhagar and that’s why Luke died. Show Aemond reiterates that he didn’t mean to kill Luke and may even feel remorseful. I’m fine with this because it’s a different interpretation that makes sense, and it really emphasizes that the Targaryens are not as in control of their dragons as they want everyone to believe.

But show Helaena was just like…wut. Lol

I understand book Helaena is tragic af and it was really dark and they probably didn’t want the show to get that dark yet, but the Helena we got was more upset about parading herself before the commoners than she was about the fact that she chose which of her sons was going to die. Lol

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Binged the 2 seasons in no time

Like that show

obviously GOT early seasons were quite better but it’s not bad that bad

I like the vibe of the last episode and I like the vibes of the dragon fights. It bring great tensions.

I love to hate Cole, the man is a mess. Anemone is also nice.

Rhaenyra is nothing bad but nothing great either.

I don’t understand the whole : let’s try to prevent the war type of plot the last 1/2 episodes. It’s impossible, no one will back down especially after Aegon crowning
Post automatically merged:

Viserys is the best character of this show of course