Whitebeard at MF:

Had no CoO
Had no CoC
Had weaker CoA
Had stamina issues due to his illness
Got impaled by a large sword before
And had occasional heart attacks

And yet he was still doing better than Akainu until the heart attack
And what is the excuse for the entire WBP, huh??

Surely you have other excuses ready, right?

- Whitebeard
- Marco
- Jozu
- Vista
- All Whitebeard commanders
- Luffy
- Jinbe
- Crocodile
- Hancock who helped them
- Allied pirate captains from the new world
- Oars jr

Despite all that they got absolutely annihilated.

Whitebeard never ever outperformed Akainu before the heart attack, what are u saying?

Akainu stopped WB attack with his hands in his pockets
:milaugh:
Post automatically merged:

If you’re gonna take that statement very literally, then why don’t you also believe Garp when he says that the Yonko are the four strongest pirates alive, meaning they’re all stronger than Mihawk?
When have i ever really doubted that?
That possibility was always present.

As everyone already said Yamato looks and behave too much like Nami,
If she joins SH she will take Nami and Robins roles in the upcoming journey to laughtale :gonope:

I wonder when was the last time Zoro saved someone in the crew aside from Luffy? :few:
As a vice captain he should be looking after the other crewmembers as well

Last edited:
Translation was bad, but the chapter itself was awesome. One thing I realized is the Yonko's just don't give a fuck when it comes to their quest for power. Kaido just beheaded Orochi after Orochi supplied him for weapons after 20 years, and Big Mom was planning on doing the same thing to the Vinsmokes after obtaining their tech. They will use you and dispose of you on a whim as soon as you are no longer needed to them.

Once again we get some more hype about the SSI. If anyone wants to see my take on what it is, you can read it here.
http://web.archive.org/web/20190607...iece-final-fantasy-connection-vegapunk.60159/

I'd like to give more thoughts and speculations about the chapter, but I am going to wait until there is a better translation out. But even with the bad translation, I really enjoyed it.

And what is the excuse for the entire WBP, huh??

Surely you have other excuses ready, right?

- Whitebeard
- Marco
- Jozu
- Vista
- All Whitebeard commanders
- Luffy
- Jinbe
- Crocodile
- Hancock who helped them
- Allied pirate captains from the new world
- Oars jr

Despite all that they got absolutely annihilated.

Whitebeard never ever outperformed Akainu before the heart attack, what are u saying?

Akainu stopped WB attack with his hands in his pockets
:milaugh:

When have i ever really doubted that?
That possibility was always present.
Whitebeard was their best guy by a long shot, and he was just a weakling compared to his former self, according to the manga.

It wasn’t just WB who was nerfed:

Ace was held captive for most of the war
Marco was taken out of commission because of WB’s illness
And Jozu was taken out of commission because of WB’s illness

3 of their 4 top commanders were out of commission for most of the war.

Akainu had to use his body weight + DF to stop a DFless bisento swing from WB aimed at fodders. Next time we see them, Akainu is begging WB to notice him, and WB casually deflects an advanced magma fist with just one arm and his bisento.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
After reading this chapter my thoughts about that entire ZKK topic:

I was one of the people believing that Zoro will also fight Kaido but he won't kill him. After this chapter... I'm not that sure about that anymore. The ZKK squad may really be right about this one.

Aside from that, chapter was great.
WTF Sentinel-kun?! :lusalty:
You cant change sides now!
I am counting on your salt and I want my salt!

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
He's both johnny and Chris R

I don't think that reference is well known haha

I’m sure most other people here (@Zenos7 confirmed otherwise) don’t catch the reference, that’s a good scene to show what a weird little creep Denny is. When Kaido dangled Momo off the ledge of Oden Castle, all I could see was Mark threatening to throw Peter off the roof when he was smoking weed, that was really his heel turn before that eventful surprise party...

Status
Not open for further replies.