Euro 2024!!! Kicktipp

England or Spain, who wins today?

• Total voters

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Bro. I'm English and I was literally happy we were going out (after Switzerland scored). Then we scored and I was... happy... but simultaneously annoyed.

You will never understand. :josad:
I am English as well and I can feel your pain.

Our team is shit and I know Spain or France will cook us badly

Reborn

Come on. Once you won the final, you won't give a fuck about how you played. It's simple as that. Even in 100 years people will see that you won an Euro in 2024 and not how you played.

a W is a W! Be proud of your country and support them till death.
Thing is I don't think my team can win the finals with Southgate being the coach.

I feel sorry for my boys who give their best only to get ruined by gate

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Come on. Once you won the final, you won't give a fuck about how you played. It's simple as that. Even in 100 years people will see that you won an Euro in 2024 and not how you played.

Yep itss been Deschamps way since 2016

and he will be regarded as a legend and winner because he won so many times

But there is also a limit with that system : if you lose while playing badly you will be shitted on ten times more and won’t give anything good to your fans

But I agree Deschamps legacy is secured and it’s fucking great to win even while playing weirdly because of the emotional aspect

Reborn

But there is also a limit with that system : if you lose while playing badly you will be shitted on ten times more and won’t give anything good to your fans

But I agree Deschamps legacy is secured and it’s fucking great to win even while playing weirdly because of the emotional aspect
Bro this is 4th semi for France in past 5 years.

They even won a WC. Deschamp has cemented his name in history books

Yeah our Dédé will surely be remembered as one of the best managers of France football team in history. And we surely needed him after the Domenech disaster, though you got to give credit to Laurent Blanc for starting the rebuilding of the team too despite the huge weight and many broken pieces he had to deal with.

Reborn

1 WC
1 WC finale
2 Euro finale

Deschamps is a fucking goat

(even if the quality was overalls not that great)
You don't have to be the best to win

You need to be better than others when it matters to win.

And, french team had been better than almost every other team since 2018.

They are consistently performing

I am English as well and I can feel your pain.

Our team is shit and I know Spain or France will cook us badly
The thing is, I don't think we'll be cooked. I think we're gonna shithouse our way to the trophy. It's the most English thing to do at this point.

I admit that I am perplexed. You english also don't seem to like Soutgate very much.
Southgate.... It's hard man. He's probably not a bad bloke, but there is something about him we don't like. He's a jammy sod.

Oh, don't get me wrong, I love my country. I am proud of the boys. It's just disgusting to see us slither our way this far. It's so slow and boring. I'm not someone who is all about the W - but I also cannot hide that I'll be jubilant should we actually win the thing.

Thing is I don't think my team can win the finals with Southgate being the coach.

I feel sorry for my boys who give their best only to get ruined by gate
Tbh with you, the 2 teams i always fear the most as french are England and Germany. People shit on you too much but your team is stacked as France squad.

And i'm sure you gonna reach the final this year too.

The thing is, I don't think we'll be cooked. I think we're gonna shithouse our way to the trophy. It's the most English thing to do at this point.

Southgate.... It's hard man. He's probably not a bad bloke, but there is something about him we don't like. He's a jammy sod.

Oh, don't get me wrong, I love my country. I am proud of the boys. It's just disgusting to see us slither our way this far. It's so slow and boring. I'm not someone who is all about the W - but I also cannot hide that I'll be jubilant should we actually win the thing.
I can understand, but trust me : when you win a final, it's something you can't explain :kata:

Deschamps is a Bum as Oda.
He only has luck.
He has an IQ of 80.
Dont even how to speak.
Dont want to give his Place to Zidane or Willy Sagnol because nobody will take him as Coach...
4 millions per year.
A Rich Bum.

There are a lot those days

Do you think the French trainer should have selected Benzema for the world cup and the euro ?

I mean, right ? How could you be better than world champion in 2018. Maybe in long term one could have done a better job and stole all the world cups and euro for a decade :finally:
Benzema was selected for the WC but got injured before the first match
And in the meantime he made his way to Saudi making him unattractive as a call up in this stacked French team

Do you think the French trainer should have selected Benzema for the world cup and the euro ?

I mean, right ? How could you be better than world champion in 2018. Maybe in long term one could have done a better job and stole all the world cups and euro for a decade :finally:

Yeah our Dédé will surely be remembered as one of the best managers of France football team in history. And we surely needed him after the Domenech disaster, though you got to give credit to Laurent Blanc for starting the rebuilding of the team too despite the huge weight and many broken pieces he had to deal with.
1 WC
1 WC finale
2 Euro finale

Deschamps is a fucking goat

(even if the quality was overalls not that great)

And for us, i won't rate DD that much you know. Yeah we reached many finals and semi but we lost most of them ...

When you have a squad who is probably one of the best or the best, you need to win many titles because others teams don't have those players and opportunities. It's like City or Real, you can't expect them to win one trophy in 6 or 7 tournaments with many world class players.

Waiting everytime 2 or 4 years for the same football and results in our life is insane ...

DD started in 2012 after the Euro with Blanc, in 6 tournament (i don't count Nation League, it's a weirdo cup and let's see this Euro), we won only 1. And lost 2 (one at home and the final against Argentina, we refused to play for 80min). We play without any style for 12 years and maybe two more years if we reach the final. Reaching the final to lose at the end is way worse than being out earlier.

First it was Benzema, after Giroud, after Benzema and now once again Giroud and soon Griezmann. I don't understand the way he handles his players. We played with a style for 2 years to change it after the first game against Austria. He came back to his old style which is defense, you have 7 or 8 defensives players for 3 offensives players. No wonder those 3 players are struggling to score, they take all the blame. Not saying they are good just they aren't that bad.
Mbappé with his mask obviously has some issues to play with, he looks awful right now.

Griezmann is today a pure 10, you need dembelé (or Coman someone who doesn't even play when he is one of the best in the world), mbappé on the wings and giroud in front to control and play the tower.

if we disqualify ourselves today, bye bye Deschamps. I don't know if Zidane is better but he won 3 times in a row with a strong team and France squad, for sure we will reach many finals. Deschamps isn't the only coach in this world but his tactics work, i can't deny it.

If we qualify then only a victory matters, otherwise it won't change anything. But DD will stay until WC 26 with this same non-existant football style.

This is of course my point of view.