It's absolute american-centric nonsense, a second us-american civil war would be caused at absolute worst.
I know woke germans are that dumb, but try at least once thinking further than one.

Do you know what a full civil war in the US would do?

The dollar market would go down into the bin, Russia, China and Iran would fucking use the chaos invading Taiwan, pushing further than Ukraine, Israel with Iran. NATO would be in chaos..
Post automatically merged:

He would always wear a mask even after covid a classmate said.

just google tour de france masking!!!! Outside masking in 2024!!!!

Even the fxxing radical covid policies pusher acknowledged masking outside makes 0 sense. Unbelievable what the clowns from Tour de France can do

Last edited:
He probably thinks Trump is the only guy keeping foreign leaders in line, and that if Trump died, they would think it's free real estate.
Yeah, you're probably right
so many people on wrostgen are posting literal russian-propaganda talking points, it's insane
He also said "biden almost caused WW3" which is insane

However, if Trump died, and some MAGA/Q cultists would start a civil war, other countries can do some shenanigans that could cause WW3, that's a more realistic scenario

Not like a conflict isn't inevitable, we're having a Cold War 2 lite now, China is rumored to invade Taiwan in 2027, and crazy shit is going on all over. One major event can cause all of these to escalate even more.

However, if Trump died, and some MAGA/Q cultists would start a civil war, other countries can do some shenanigans that could cause WW3, that's a more realistic scenario

Not like a conflict isn't inevitable, we're having a Cold War 2 lite now, China is rumored to invade Taiwan in 2027, and crazy shit is going on all over. One major event can cause all of these to escalate even more.
Oh really that‘s literally what I said you blueAnon cultist

That’s a convenient reductionism to push a specific agenda.
In this case, its perfectly pertinent.

Left wing media always incited hatred towards anyone even slightly right of center politics.
Can you name those "leftist media" ?

Also vilifying Trump as being similar to Hitler and clearly that sort of false rhetoric has consequences.
You mean, like Trump asking people to march on the capitol ? Like Trump aknowledging far right supremacist ? Like Trump hating on the woke and trans people ?

Yes, those things have real impact.

Us saying that Trump is dangerous is a fact and the only consequence is more screentime for Trump.

Holy fuck I'm losing IQ just by engaging with you
You don't need me for that mate

Earlier you said you can have knowledge without truth
No didn't say that

:kayneshrug:

I said that knowledge isn't truth, not the same thing.

now you say you can choose to behave according to rules without free will
Its called "living with the illusion".

Nothing fancy. But I get it. Its hard for you to understand the idea or even the concept of the absence of free will.

His reasoning skills are on the level of ChatGPT 2
Funny coming from a person with a far right meme on signature referencing a anarchist manga lol

Look at his posts in his bio, he is fucked
What post ? Share with the class

:shocking:

Logiko freakout compilation?
I'm against killing so...

He would always wear a mask even after covid a classmate said.
You know people are still dying from Covid, right ?

Yeah so you do think knowledge is possible without truth
:josad:

For example, Newton's law of universal gravity was a form of knowledge. But its wasn't the truth.
Inductive reasoning such as Newton's law of universal gravity builds off of true things, to reach a conclusion that is probable.

I wonder how many month you will manage to stay on this forum
I wonder how long you'll stay in the US during Trump's upcoming reign
:endthis:

Yeah so you do think knowledge is possible without truth
I literally demonstrated to you how we can have knowledge without truth in one sentence. You don't really pay much attention, do ya ?

Inductive reasoning such as Newton's law of universal gravity builds off of true things, to reach a conclusion that is probable.
Probable, yes, not the truth.

I wonder how long you'll stay in the US during Trump's upcoming reign
I'm french Einstein.

Probability weighs what is likely to be true, it doesn't change what is true
In this case it wasn't. But if you are not convinced by that I could make the inventary of ALL previous theories about the universe that were proven wrong and were still considered knowledge at the time.

You will not win this fight, I'm sorry dear.

French? Oh your country is fucked unfortunately
:whitepress:
We have hope.

ALL previous theories about the universe that were proven wrong and were still considered knowledge at the time
All of those theories would either be
false, partially true, or totally true, this isn't complicated lol

The example you gave with Newtons Law was of a partial-truth, or partial-knowledge. Not knowledge without truth lol, that is a contradiction

Last edited:
Truth is not partial mate. If something is wrong, then its not the truth
A theory can be partially true

Theory: Apples are edible vegetables that are green and sweet

They're true in that it's edible, it's sweet, but it isn't a vegetable

Where the theory is correct, there is truth/knowledge, where it's incorrect, there is falsehood/ignorance

Accept your blindspot
Dude, theories or partial-truths aren't the deboonk you trying to make it :nikalaugh:

A theory can be partially true
Lmao no

A theory is either true or false. A theory is a ensemble, its a model. If the model is wrong, its wrong, its not partially true.

Its close to the truth, but its not true.

Where the theory is correct, there is truth/knowledge, where it's incorrect, there is falsehood/ignorance
And it means that your theory is false genius. Again, a theory is an ensemble.

Ergo : Knowledge is not necessarily the truth.

Dude, theories or partial-truths aren't the deboonk you trying to make it
You are wiggling like a mosquito in a glass of vinegar. You are not winning this argument dear. Again I told you. I'm playing with you here

It's quite literally in the word knowledge, the word know

Google definition for know
verb
  1. be aware of through observation, inquiry, or information

Google definition for aware
adjective

1. having knowledge or perception of a situation or fact

Google definition for fact
noun

a thing that is known or proved to be true

:gokulaugh:

It's over

Truth = Know = Understand
As everyone knows innately lol, for when we know the sky is blue, we have the truth about it being blue
:kayneshrug:

Last edited: