Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1121 Spoilers Discussion

Who talked with the Gorosei during Reverie?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because they can regen and Luffy doesn't know how to bypass it.
Well no one knows how to bypass it. I just hope Oda doesn’t come with some shit ass explanation later on. Something strong Haki can bypass it or a lot of damage will do. Cuz they literally been blown to pieces and regenerated.

The Tamatebakko was the moment when things started to turn into shit, both for her but also for the story itself.
Same. The Tametabako might end up serving as an early allegory for the treasure of the One Piece itself if Oda keeps writing the way he's doing. An interesting mystery that when it is finally revealed and gets used is not as interesting as many hoped and was used simply for plot convenience. Loda is hyping himself up too much and needs to take down the scales a bit if he expects anyone to not be disappointed by the big reveal, especially when he thought making Roger laugh at the One Piece (the thing we've been waiting to see for decades) a good idea, despite that the author's sense of humor hasn't been exactly on point as of these last few arcs

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
1) Buggy appeared

2) Luffy finally fighting Saturn instead of just escaping

3) Bonney continues to show her connection to Luffy (Nakama bait)

4) Powerscalers gonna count the number of sweat droplets on Dragon and Mihawk for #Sweatscaling

5) Shanks twin theories incoming

Peak on peak on peak it'll be a fun break week :funky::myman:

Well I meant in the actual story, not a movie. I have no idea what was shown in Film Red, but I did just remember the observation haki moment against Sugar in Dressrosa, so that's something at least.

Not that Usopp's weapon can actually damage anything, but maybe that'll be solved too.
Oh, sorry, for spoiling you then on the Movie. So basically Usopp and Yasopp had to communicate through dimensions, and they did that with their hakis. Now given that Movies are non canon in General didn't throw me off immediately, because there was this question that people were constantly asking Oda about Shanks, if Shanks truly is evil or has bad intentions in the actual Story line, and Oda responded with:

"if you really want to know what Shanks really is like, just watch him in Film Red" (in which he was very protective over innocent citizen) that just proved to me that certain elements in movies can still be implemented into the canon Story line.

Aside from the Movie, you brought up his special type of observation haki against suggar, which is unique in itself. There is also this premise that Usopps lies eventually turn into reality and when he returns home to Kaya someday he will tell her real stories.

There were already some lies in the past from Usopp that became true, there are still some that are unsolved, for example this one. It's the scene after they saw the Giant Shadows on the Sea, which looked like Skypeans.

Since many people speculate that on Elbaf there will be torn groups of giants that might not be so friendly (loki?) this is clearly a hint how Usopp will defeat the evil giants by himself and bring peace to Elbaf again.

:steef:

As for Usopps current Weaponry, there are plenty of potential Upgrades waiting for him on Elbaf as well. Think about the Speer of Elbaf or Thor's Hammer, he was already swinging a "fake hammer" during his battle against Mr. 4 and Mrs. Merry Christmas (another hint?)

:shocking:

Sorry for the essay, I could write all day long but I'll keep it as short as possible.

:milaugh:

:shocked:

Status
Not open for further replies.