Chapter Discussion Every new chapter proves more and more that Haki > Swordsmanship

How does one attain the above power? Ahhh yes... Haki. We're in 2024 and you're still making takes that Koushirou shat on 900+ chapters ago... come on Red Admiral.
Isn’t this just how he cut steel? This is a completely different skill from haki unless you’re telling me that Zoro was using advanced armament as early as Alabasta lol. He didn’t even know basic haki back then.

This is more similar to Kinemon’s foxfire style, swordsmanship voodoo explanation in OP.

Isn’t this just how he cut steel? This is a completely different skill from haki unless you’re telling me that Zoro was using advanced armament as early as Alabasta lol. He didn’t even know basic haki back then.

This is more similar to Kinemon’s foxfire style, swordsmanship voodoo explanation in OP.
What he "wishes"

Basically their will.
Will is haki

That was indeed haki , later on zoro was training to tap into that feeling pre time skip.

This is literally the same exact thing old man hyo taught luffy in udon . Word for word . Are you a retard ?

I see, so Zoro was still fodder level even with acoa and needed 2 years of training to even learn the non-advanced version.
Yup… and he did this exact thing again in Wano… He jumped to AdvCoC just to that he can reach YC1 level yet current Zoro probably can’t even knock out fodder willingly with basic CoC

Oda does this with Zoro… Every other AdvCoC user is as Kaido said “amongst the very strongest”, except Zoro, who is a regular YC1 despite having the power of “the very strongest”… and Oda will probably never have Zoro even use regular CoC for fodder control like Luffy despite him having advanced CoC

It’s okay, I know Alabasta Zoro having AdvCoA is a retcon,.. But it’s canon now… It’s been officially stated now that Zoro was the first strawhat to ever use haki and that’s just that now.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
but to say Haki is PART of swordsmanship is either a ... sigh ... never mind
Zoro who didn't change his sword style since chapter 3, who pushed himself physically "harder than anyone else" wonders what he lacks...
And the Author answers that question with a haki power-up and keeps giving him nothing but haki power ups the entire story...
300 IQ: Haki is NOT a part of swordsmanship.

Yup… and he did this exact thing again in Wano… He jumped to AdvCoC just to that he can reach YC1 level yet current Zoro probably can’t even knock out fodder willingly with basic CoC

Oda does this with Zoro… Every other AdvCoC user is as Kaido said “amongst the very strongest”, except Zoro, who is a regular YC1 despite having the power of “the very strongest”… and Oda will probably never have Zoro even use regular CoC for fodder control like Luffy despite him having advanced CoC

It’s okay, I know Alabasta Zoro having AdvCoA is a retcon,.. But it’s canon now… It’s been officially stated now that Zoro was the first strawhat to ever use haki and that’s just that now.
I’ll accept that it’s a retcon, I searched up what Hyo said and it is the same description. The wiki treats it as a swordsmanship skill though, you can interpret it as Hyo likening ryuo to such skill but not being completely the same. It is not that hard to accept that it could be different, as I said foxfire style is just cutting any sort of fire without the use of haki. It’s a skill.
Cry all you want zoro using ryou in alabasta is a fact . Argue with Oda idiot
I’m not the one crying with insecurity here. I don’t know if you should even be celebrating with such inconsistent writing. Zoro was using acoa ever since the pre-ts and would lose to the majority of new world fodder. He also needed a 2-year training to learn basic coa. This just tells me that Oda doesn’t give a shit about his power levels or power systems.

Zoro: *uses haki*
DISQUALIFIED
Dawg I still remember the day when ch 1033 spoilers came out

shanks wankers were losing themselves with zoro’s acoc reveal
“ conquerors haki isn’t included in swordsmanship “

le zoro : makes an entire sword style based on his conquerors haki

:milaugh::milaugh:
and now u see these guys going back saying haki is irrelevant to swordsmanship
They never learn

Haki is part of swordsmanship it was literally the first thing mihawk taught zoro so meh :luuh:
Sword without haki is like a holding cotton as weapon.
Mihawk taught part of haki which is coa. Rayleigh the one who taught 3 color of haki. Oh i forgot as swordman mihawk and zoro cant use all of it.