Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
I forgot to tell some guys complain about loss of sensation/sensibility in the glands post-circumcision. Mostly adult males that undergo it. Infants are not aware enough to notice the difference so they mostly have no complaints, while adults might feel like they lost something.
https://www.webmd.com/sexual-conditions/circumcision
Is Circumcision Necessary?
Experts still debate the benefits of circumcision for medical or health reasons. However, the American Academy of Pediatrics found that though the health benefits of newborn circumcision outweigh the risks, the benefits are not great enough to recommend it across the board.
Post automatically merged:

Also, i will assume its usually done to young kids in your country. Kids that undergo it rarely complain, because they are not aware enough of their genitals and when puberty hits they are already used to how their penis looks and feels. The complaints are mostly from adults.
Bro I appreciate the education, but I didn't want to know all this about circumcision 😭😭😭

I ain't gonna lie, the last 4-5 pages are some of the most unhinged shit I've read here. And that's a pretty high bar. WTF is wrong with y'all for real lmao

WTF is wrong with y'all for real lmao
Ikr? The fact they identified my posts as bait and still responded is next level worstgen retardation.
I know. I'm wondering how far he is going to debase himself to keep up the act.
In all honesty, I strongly oppose sexual violence against children but human sacrifices are alright under specific circumstances.(consent is always necessary)

Did the Antifa take down the forum or something? I couldn't access it for a while.

Ikr? The fact they identified my posts as bait and still responded is next level worstgen retardation.

In all honesty, I strongly oppose sexual violence against children but human sacrifices are alright under specific circumstances.(consent is always necessary)
Euthanasia?

Last edited: