Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1124 Spoilers Discussion

THAT MAN will be/ Cover Page Kidnapper

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
Tbh I dont mind the layout of Elbaf being like this a (a mix of giant and sky island lore), but I do hope the villain is a known threat. Either the BSM, Akainu or one of the Yonko.

Elbaf having an isolated, godlike villain (even Ive guessed that "god" Elbaf might be an oppressive Lunarian who go kicked off of Red Line by Imu/WG, compare the name to King, Alber) is awesome on paper, but my god we are never finishing this story then :usoprice:.
Blackbeard will definitely have a presence in Elbaf, IMO.

Based on Norse Mythology (according to people smarter than me regarding it) Akainu is a great fit for Elbaf. Since we finally saw Akainu fight Post Time Skip against Kuma in Mary Geoise recently, I'm hoping this is foreshadowing him leaving the lower levels of the world (a Marine base) to travel to Elbaf/Valhalla, since Valhalla in this case would serve as a mirror of Celestial Dragon society, with the "God" Giants living above everyone else.

This also makes the Giant Pirates very sympathetic figures, as they'd be Pirates who are stealing purely to feed their friends and families.

If the rules of Elbaf are indeed Giants claiming to be Gods, another group we could see is the God's Knights of Mary Geoise. The Celestial Dragons are having food shortage problems, and Elbaf is full of Giant Beasts. If the Celestial Dragons could create a farm of Giant Animals, it could possibly solve their food shortages. Luffy was introduced to a fermented shark ration, Hakarl, this arc.

Egghead is a Government Island, and the Giant Pirates just attacked multiple Vice Admirals, Ships, and Gorosei.

If Egghead has an evil God I'd assume it would be Odin, since Thor would be redundant after Enel, and Loki has already been written to be a tragic royal character we're supposed to sympathize with after getting lied to regarding Lola.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
That would be a very bad idea, series who changed their long running actors after few seasons, never ended good.
Something like that would be a suicide for many series.
A no go for many showrunners.

That is what im saying, getting 3 seasons with Alabasta ending would be already a huge feat for Oda and that is what I think is going to happen. After Alabasta they gonna stop with the show. Or maybe continue it, but my bet is, after Alabasta, the live actions wont continue.
It's very hard to imagine they will just decide to STOP if the money keeps coming.
Not how it works.

So who is going to be Elbaf main villain?
I am gonna make a guess.
We now have the entire thing with the sea levels rising.
Thats part of Raknarok, the world will be flooded.
I assume end of Elbaf could be the start how the world will be swallowed by the sea as there are Norse influences with the Giants.

See, Raknarok even has the Sun and Moon being swallowed at the start.

And at the core of it all, is a Wolf. Maybe San Juan Wolf to outgiant the Giants?

KKS was delusional to begin with. If Luffy can’t hurt a Gorosei there’s no way Kizaru is.

well see Kizaru and Saturn in the final war
It was always stupid it became even more stupid when we find out all the elders like that .
Luffy and Kuma punch Saturn into pieces and he regen why would people think Kizaru could hurt him .
Plus why did people even think Kizaru would change sides when the man said he was cog before anything else.

It’d be funny with big mom basically chasing the luffy throughout the new world she ends up just reuniting with her past crew mates. Assuming the guy ends up being shiki

Got normal Linlin in whole cake

Orian O-Lin in wano

Viking opera big mom in elbaf. Maybe this time she’ll eat up enough of her soul to be as big as a giant

Yes it failed, season 8 got the most backlesh ever, people hated the serie after season 6.
And that with 1 class actors and lot of budge and a good storyboard.

And that is my point, these big series got massive money but they couldn´t survive in the end.
Actually they planned 9-10 seasons but duo the fucking showrunners it got fucked up.

And that is my point, the longer series survive, so more it be clear it could fail massively high.
And if someone like GoT got such a fate, why you think such things would happen to OPLA?

Im seen enough to be in that scene that I would bet with your that OPLA wont get more then 5seasons at best.
If im wrong, I would take any avatar of your choice for one year straight. That is how im pretty sure OPLA wont get more then 5seasons.
Yeah and One Piece is on the same way than GOT in terms of story quality fall.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
Urouge too

He from a Sky island after all. Birka

It's finally Wurouge's time to shine :madmonk:
Yeah, but Urouge won't be a bad guy/enemy, at least not for long.

Urouge has super chill vibes, his hobby is literally sex.

I'm hoping that Urouge hates Nika, though, and has to come to realize that Luffy isn't "god" just this goofy rubber dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.