Speculations Speculations on Chapter 986 (or 987)

i havent seen but i heard lot of praise for Morj. and i will take ur word for King101. but unfortunately these 2 would be considered in the minority. if i remember correctly KOL is the poster boy for One Piece Youtube? i have never seen someone as stupid as this guy. u will lose brain cell from their stupidity. and i was once dumb enough to come across a podcast of KoL and gangs and even dumber to see some part of it.
believe me when i say this, whoever u think is the worst poster in all of the forums is thousands time better than the so called "One Piece Youtuber" presented in that vids.
I've watched like one vid of KoL. He's a dipshit.

i havent seen but i heard lot of praise for Morj. and i will take ur word for King101. but unfortunately these 2 would be considered in the minority. if i remember correctly KOL is the poster boy for One Piece Youtube? i have never seen someone as stupid as this guy. u will lose brain cell from their stupidity. and i was once dumb enough to come across a podcast of KoL and gangs and even dumber to see some part of it.
believe me when i say this, whoever u think is the worst poster in all of the forums is thousands time better than the so called "One Piece Youtuber" presented in that vids.
EDIT: ok just remembered KOL was the 2nd dumbest. 1st was another dude from the podcast but i dunno his name
Nope king of lightning is cool sunpatch94 is The worst

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
my guess here, just build it with @playa4321 in WhatsApp:

Next chapter will start a flashback of Yamato, in Form telling her story to luffy, with ace appearing at the end of chapter. 987 is then about Yamato and Ace, last half about Ace execution and Yamato being able to make kaido go to safe ace. Also a reason why she is so disappointed by her dad, he didn’t even fulfilled her one lifetime wish to save Ace.
We see that kaido got stopped by shanks. Not sure if shanks is knowing the intentions of kaido there, but we know he stopped him to go.
So last panel we see luffy then realizing Ace kinda died cause Shanks stopped kaido. Indirectly, it is Shanks fault that Ace died. Luffy breaks down.

Next chapter will start a flashback of Yamato, in Form telling her story to luffy, with ace appearing at the end of chapter. 987 is then about Yamato and Ace, last half about Ace execution and Yamato being able to make kaido go to safe ace. Also a reason why she is so disappointed by her dad, he didn’t even fulfilled her one lifetime wish to save Ace.
We see that kaido got stopped by shanks. Not sure if shanks is knowing the intentions of kaido there, but we know he stopped him to go.
So last panel we see luffy then realizing Ace kinda died cause Shanks stopped kaido. Indirectly, it is Shanks fault that Ace died. Luffy breaks down.
If this actually happens, it'll go down as one of the most emotional moments in the whole goddamn series. Highly doubt that Oda will go that this way though. Nonetheless, this is low-key the best possibility. Just not the most probable.

if that happens then i’m crying tears of disappointment

Vergo and Monet make a comeback, Vergo saves the damsel in distress, and guys will come to bow before Vergo-San's greatness. Chou Kouka in action! We then see how Vergo and Monet go after the children who are on their way to Vegapunk to be cured. Going full circles with all characters. Vegapunk with his science coming to Wano, Monet with ther snow-theme and Vergo with his overall Terminator-theme is perfect flavouring for the battle that will take place on the mainland, Kaido's mansion in the snow island. Food for thought
they are dead stop and even if they are alive the only one they can win against is holdem

A solid theory.