We are talking about case where the problem is mental health related mate.

This means : Better informations gathering, better training, different type of personnal, different type of intervention. This is not only an option, it's a vital one.

Again, if you don't understand, check this VIDEO

How would they know about the mental health status if they are responding to an emergency?

That shit wont necessarily be known
Post automatically merged:

Well.. instead of expecting the worse, maybe expect something better and instead of treating people with mental disabilities as threats... maybe try to look at them as human beings... just a thought.
Human beings can be threats to other human beings. Individuals with mental health issues can also be a threat to other people.

And those information should be enough to understand if this is due to mental health or simple case of violent behavior. Because usually, the one calling is someone who KNOWS the person.
If thats the case,then sure.

Last edited:
Modern cars are the real terror, though, IMO: the US murdered Hastings with his car back in 2013.
Yes it's already pissing me off and I don't even own a car. Semi Autonomous driving is so dangerous, their stupid sensors may fail at any given moment and cause accidents, making traffic even more dangerous than it already is.
Human beings can be threats to other human beings. Individuals with mental health issues can also be a threat to other people.
Politicians and corporate goons are a threat to human beings.

Is this still a Yankee-Political thread or did you guys start talking about other people's problems too?
In der Kölner Innenstadt gab es innerhalb weniger Tage zwei Explosionen. In einer Pressekonferenz haben Polizei und Staatsanwaltschaft über den aktuellen Stand der Ermittlungen informiert. Eine Verbindung der Taten zu Organisierter Kriminalität in den Niederlanden liege auf der Hand. „Es gibt offensichtlich im Milieu offene Rechnungen, die noch beglichen werden“, sagte der Chef der Kölner Kriminalpolizei, Michael Esser, bei einer Pressekonferenz.
With border controls this scum wouldn't even be here

How would they know about the mental health status if they are responding to an emergency?
Because usually, the one calling is someone who knows the person.

Yes, just like any other human. The problem here is that we treat people with mental disabilities as threats by default.

Technically all humans are animals though
Words have social contexts.

No? Just a human who migrated illegally.
Yes it is. You can say "human who migrated illegally". By sayin "illegal alien" you reduce the person to it's status of illegality and confuse that with the term alien. It's a double dehumanization.

Trump and his far right buddy know exactly what they are doing when they use this term.

When tomorrow I'll go to the pub, I will call the waitress "waiting human", or I'd be reducing her humanity to the status of her job, which would dehumanize her.
Yeah, you would. That's the principle of dehumanization. When used in a political context, it's a way to target some groups of people as a way to stop others from seeing them as human. This is why Israel call Palestianians "Animals".

This is a fascistic rethoric.

Yeah, you would. That's the principle of dehumanization. When used in a political context, it's a way to target some groups of people as a way to stop others from seeing them as human. This is why Israel call Palestianians "Animals".

This is a fascistic rethoric.
To be honest, since you call yourself a mad man (your words), I don't see how discussing could have any meaning?

To be honest, since you call yourself a mad man (your words), I don't see how discussing could have any meaning?
When I say that I'm "Mad" it's a term reappropriation. A reversal of the stigma. By doing that, I reappropriating the ableist language to fight the stigma

You refusing to discuss (especially when you are the one not understanding things like right now) would say more about you than me.

When I say that I'm "Mad" it's a term reappropriation. A reversal of the stigma. By doing that, I reappropriating the ableist language to fight the stigma

You refusing to discuss (especially when you are the one not understanding things like right now) would say more about you than me.
Huh I don't care about the whole woke stuff, if you tell me you are mad I understand that you are mad. And if you then tell me that by calling a waitress I am dehumanizing her and talk about fascisic rethoric, I see that as a confirmation.

Huh I don't care about the whole woke stuff
You could tell me that you believe that the earth is flat, I wouldn't be less surprised.

And if you then tell me that by calling a waitress I am dehumanizing her and talk about fascisic rethoric, I see that as a confirmation.
Understand the social context of words please. I'm talking about political usage here.