[FNZ] Light game Naruto Chunin Exams Filler Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Now, since I cleared everything and my reasoning (all three reasonings)

I will give my reads (won't explain in detail because I already explained so much during questioning and in last two posts and lot of bickering I had)

Possible Scums
1) gambit - already explained

2)sera - he never let go any opportunity to kill tac. He never let go any opportunity to go against tac. Yet, on day one there was nothing.

3)nat - it's really hard to digest for me that she didn't go after tac and didn't interact with him when she always does because especially when nat always accuse tac of backstabbing her.

4)beta - too opportunistic vote from him on me for absolutely no reason.

I am neutral on Fallen, cobra and on rayan as of now (since the time he came online he looks okay to me )(I lean neutral but lean scum on these three) there could be one sus among them but I am not sure.

Rest looks townie to me.

Anyway, I had spoken enough and gave reasons. Believe it or not it's upto you all.

And, I will say again- yes I could be wrong about my reads and there is nothing wrong with getting wrong reads. Even tactic used can backfire and it's part of the game.

I did what I could do. Cya
Thanks for believing in me

4)beta - too opportunistic vote from him on me for absolutely no reason.
What's up man, you still didn't like my explanation which accompanied my vote? None of my problem really 🤔

And what kind of scum am I?

if I was SK I could have killed you at night instead of going on suicide mode
If I was Mafia why entertaining the TAC argument D1?

Of course I'm pretty good at this game and I'm 100% capable of WIFOM, however this choice would have simply been too appalling for me.

Expecially when you say 'for no reason' if you truly believe that, what was the reason in the first place?

Try to make your mind and tell me.

D

Dragomir

You guys need to chill when you try to play mafia games its a team game so its natural you understand how other give their opinion.

I usually take 3 hrs break at morning wont touch my laptop or mobile when i am on work or duty.
Having that sort of discipline is incredibly challenging. Once you get invested in the game, it will take you on an emotional roller coaster.

AL sama

Red Haired
Vote Lynch Marimo @AL sama
unvote
Vote Lynch Cobra
@AL sama
Vote Lynch Natalija
Vote Lynch seraphoneix @AL sama
vote lynch reborn
Unvote
Vote Lynch Reborn
Vote Lynch Cobra @AL sama
Vote Lynch Rayan @AL sama
Vote Lynch Rayan @AL sama
VOTE LYNCH COBRA @AL sama
vote lynch RayanOO
vote lynch reborn
vote lynch Rayan @AL sama
final vote count

rayan will be lynched with 6 votes​

F

Fallen Prince

Same, i be hosting the game and get my act deactivated after that,
That would be sad but i would suggest like others to stay . It depends on you i quit playing for 3 years and it came back to me.

Overplaying ca stress your mind. I recommend players to have cool down period .

Status
Not open for further replies.