Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I forgive you too :)
Don't sorry I understand what it is being invested in something, I also had my share of intense discussions. It's not personal against Yamato, the fact I'm a believer of Jinbe being the last crewmate makes me skeptical of any crewmate candidate by default so I'm kinda unfair, I never supported anyone since 2011 except as a joke :catrude:
Even if Jinbe is the final crewmate, that wouldn’t be the worst thing in the world...and I’m definitely not one of those people who thinks anyone who even slightly gets along with Luffy is hopping aboard his ship by the end of whatever arc. Yamato was like a lightning bolt in a clear blue sky for me, but just because I got that feeling doesn’t mean everyone did. I think she’d be a perfect, natural fit in terms of personality (I’ll admit that she doesn’t currently seem to fit into a specific position on the ship), but this wouldn’t be the first time Oda failed to consult me on a decision :laughmoji:

I forgive you too :)
Don't sorry I understand what it is being invested in something, I also had my share of intense discussions. It's not personal against Yamato, the fact I'm a believer of Jinbe being the last crewmate makes me skeptical of any crewmate candidate by default so I'm kinda unfair, I never supported anyone since 2011 except as a joke :catrude:
I'm of the mindset that there's still one more. Luffy said he wanted ten crew members in the beginning and Blackbeard has 10 commanders. Right now it seems there has to be one more, no more no less.

If there is supposed to be some "mirrored" relationship to Blackbeards crew, then there most certainly has to be at least 1 more crew member. Blackbeard has 10 subordinates, outside of Aokiji. There is a 10th captain we don't know about yet. If the count goes beyond 11, then its very easy for BB to gain more "captain" level crew members in the end I'm sure.
Post automatically merged:

I'm of the mindset that there's still one more. Luffy said he wanted ten crew members in the beginning and Blackbeard has 10 commanders. Right now it seems there has to be one more, no more no less.
Damn bruh same exact mindset right now we have lol.

The blackbeard crew mirror thing is why I'm not 100% certain about Jinbe being the last. Thousand Sunny having its own red vivre card made me believe it could count as a member though, lol.
Unless Blackbeard's tenth commander is a ship and the Sunny gains sentience and an array of weapons it can fire itself, I'm gonna say it won't count as a matchup against BB.

Unless Blackbeard's tenth commander is a ship and the Sunny gains sentience and an array of weapons it can fire itself, I'm gonna say it won't count as a matchup against BB.
I admit that it seems crazy but lot of crazy things happened in the series, a ship moving by itself actually happeneds and with Franky's technology you never know, especially if he encounter Vegapunk.
I'm not betting on it, just that it could be a possibility knowing Oda. :funky:

BB recruited moria a former shichibikai and Luffy recruited Jimbe.. def mirroring going on
I don't know if Moria will at all be considered "Titanic Captain" level in that regard. Not saying Moria isn't a powerful asset, but there are already 10 titanic captains outside of Moria and Aokiji allegedly being affiliated with the crew. Jinbe is just the 10th addition, Moria and Aokiji are, at this moment, not integral to BB's main crew.

I don't know if Moria will at all be considered "Titanic Captain" level in that regard. Not saying Moria isn't a powerful asset, but there are already 10 titanic captains outside of Moria and Aokiji allegedly being affiliated with the crew. Jinbe is just the 10th addition, Moria and Aokiji are, at this moment, not integral to BB's main crew.
I agree, but the fact that Oda is mirroring both Luffy getting Jimbe and BB attempting to implies mirroring... Shiryu got invisible powers and Sanji did too, while they aren't fiightng, that's more than a coincidence... Don't ya think?

At first I was in 11 total crew stan cause yeah i've been taking a stroll to many forum and thread before actually joining one of them. I saw that Oda loves 11 thingy or anything related to soccer team.

Something crossed my mind recently that Wano war is supposed to be SH's biggest fight before actually challenging the throne and the world. I guess the end of Wano will become the biggest 'nakama' celebration ever. Bigger than Dressrosa where we got Grand Fleet (not all sh were there) and bigger than W7 where we got Robin back, Franky and Usopp rejoined.

So I think we got more than one crew after war. I just hope the crew will complete this time and I don't want any more crew afterwards (If Vivi wants to join, I hope it right after Wano where they stumbled upon her, I don't see her coming to Wano). There's no time. We will got to end of story. Oda can be suck when he slowed down the pace but imagine if he rushes things. Will they go worse or better?

I agree, but the fact that Oda is mirroring both Luffy getting Jimbe and BB attempting to implies mirroring... Shiryu got invisible powers and Sanji did too, while they aren't fiightng, that's more than a coincidence... Don't ya think?
Sure, I guess. We'll have to see what happens. I'm still in the boat that someone like Burgess will get Joz's fruit and that will actually be Zoro's opponent (cutting Diamond).

At first I was in 11 total crew stan cause yeah i've been taking a stroll to many forum and thread before actually joining one of them. I saw that Oda loves 11 thingy or anything related to soccer team.

Something crossed my mind recently that Wano war is supposed to be SH's biggest fight before actually challenging the throne and the world. I guess the end of Wano will become the biggest 'nakama' celebration ever. Bigger than Dressrosa where we got Grand Fleet (not all sh were there) and bigger than W7 where we got Robin back, Franky and Usopp rejoined.

So I think we got more than one crew after war. I just hope the crew will complete this time and I don't want any more crew afterwards (If Vivi wants to join, I hope it right after Wano where they stumbled upon her, I don't see her coming to Wano). There's no time. We will got to end of story. Oda can be suck when he slowed down the pace but imagine if he rushes things. Will they go worse or better?
My personal hope is that Jinbe, Carrot, and/or Yamato all join, while Leo/Sai (one of the 2), saved Vivi from the Reverie and knew to bring her to Wano or the island after. She then brings up the crisis at that befell her father/country and joins the crew then on lol. Ergo, the sense of urgency Luffy and crew must go through to finishing the voyage and finding Laugh Tale. Now, that's the presided assumption that the crew will be that large at all. Hell, maybe Carrot/Yamato don't join at all and Vivi just returns to the story. I constantly bring this up but the Youtube Banner is significant:

While, yes, Vivi is considered an honorary Strawhat, its very in your face here. Not to mention, this banner was made just around the Reverie, so its possible Oda has a major plan to really bring her back into the fold. Not saying this knocks Carrot or Yamato, but here is an instance where Luffy has 10 crew members, just like he wanted from the beginning, just like how it matches with BB's "main" crew count as of yet.

Not a knock at all on Carrot/Yamato, as I'd love it if we got a massive join celebration like with DR and the SHF.
Post automatically merged:

Honestly, I'm sold on Zoro vs Shiryu. Zoro an honorable swordsman vs a deceitful swordsman
You are right, in that case too. It makes total sense. I've always wondered why Oda gave Joz the diamond fruit, considering it seemed like another step for Zoro eventually, but I guess it doesn't really matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.