Spoiler One Piece Chapter 987 Spoilers Discussion

Who will be defeated first?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido was never stated to be invincible btw, he literally introduced as having being defeated 7 times. He's just extremely though. All the red scabbards could do with a sneak attack using power able to piece his skin was giving a drunk Kaido superficial damage that already vanished at the end of the chapter... Heck Raizo tried to cut his neck and it did nothing. I don't think this chapter makes anyone look bad but whatever

Kaido was never stated to be invincible btw, he literally introduced as having being defeated 7 times. He's just extremely though. All the red scabbards could do with a sneak attack using power able to piece his skin was giving a drunk Kaido superficial damage that already vanishef at the end of the chapter... Heck Raizo tried to cut his neck and it did nothing. I don't think this chapter makes anyone look bad but whatever
that's cause you are being reasonable
nope ... people don't like doing that around here ....

Yep, he's getting trolled hard by powerscalers but he looked really cool in term of presence imo
Five Yonko commander level guys , one Veteran(Izo) and three High Mid tier guys attacked him in a suicide dive while he was having PTSD and could barely scratch him

Now he is gonna fight the entire Mink Race in Sulong Form

If the Supernovas defeat him and Big Mom then they will all be clearly above everyone except for Top Tiers

M

MD Zolo

Kaido was never stated to be invincible btw, he literally introduced as having being defeated 7 times. He's just extremely though. All the red scabbards could do with a sneak attack using power able to piece his skin was giving a drunk Kaido superficial damage that already vanished at the end of the chapter... Heck Raizo tried to cut his neck and it did nothing. I don't think this chapter makes anyone look bad but whatever
It doesn't, if you didn't consider Kaido to be WSC and the invincible monster that has apparently ascended Roger and WB. But many here did, so...it does make someone look bad.

It doesn't, if you didn't consider Kaido to be WSC and the invincible monster that has apparently ascended Roger and WB. But many here did, so...it does make someone look bad.
I consider Kaido to be the strongest alive but not over primebeard and Roger lol and Kaido still got his hybrid that could give him another boost

It isn't really just about his skin being cut, drew blood, etc... but also an emperor-caliber fighter got speed blitzed when he saw the whole gang coming.
It is essentially and almost like Big Mom being dunked hard on her noggin when she saw Queen above her and failed to react in time. But this one is MUCH worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.