[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 12: Death Note

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kiwi makes a compelling case on Gambit but I'm starting to think he's town cause of his tone. I'm conflicted on how to approach him.
I said it in that post. His tone.

What's wrong with how I cleared Flower?

Could you try not to suspect me based on Reborn? It's an argument I can't do anything about as he's not here anymore.
Post automatically merged:

Huh? I never voted for Gambit dude. And where did I flip out? I just wasn't agreeing with how you were approaching Flower.
His tone is kind of a weak answer my friend. Any real reason?

D

Dragomir

Sure sure, but others will ask you the same question i did.
If you want me to explain how his tone makes him town then I can do that. But if you want me to magically construct a random reason to satisfy your desire for me to provide a "real" reason, then sorry, that can't be done.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
On Drafo, what i find odd is Reborn exit. He usually is so disinvested in the game when he is scum and is being sussed. Even if he's busy he went out with not helping town with his reads, which implies town interests were not in his mind. Drago more than likely is scum.
Tbh I was thinking the same. Last time Reborn was frustrated, he was Unseen in ToL

But I figured I wanted to give Drago a chance first. Something else that I want to see is Gambit's flip. The first few reactions of my case on Gambit were from TAC, Reborn, Nat and Fuji. Reborn and Nat both firmly said that my case was weak or "paper thin". TAC was also vocal about saying he liked it - but since the case defended him, his reaction was expected. Then Fuji didn't seem to have a strong opinion but said he wants to look into Gambit again now.

What I find interesting is that post picked up a lot more later on and other than Reborn and Nat who think it was weak, most seem to think it was somewhat strong. And now that Drago comes in later and says that he thinks the case is strong.

So now what does this make of it? If Gambit really is scum, are his teammates hiding among as the town who says they agree with the case for potentially bussing him? Or the ones who initially tried to defend him.

If Gambit is town, is Nat defending for a "I told you so moment" when he gets mislynched? Or she is town and genuinely believes that he is town and the mafia are hiding among the people who are agreeing with the lynch.

But I can't place my finger on it right now and it's just a bunch of questions that I can't answer yet on D1. I feel like since a lot of people reacted to that post and also with the timing etc, finding out Gambit's alignment would be great for town.

@Light D Lamperouge where's you been brother. I get a strong feeling you are also a scum.

Tac/Flower. One is scum in there.

Drago n Melon, being other two.
“TAC scum day 1” never gets old, ever

also—leave Cobra alone. Anyone who focuses on him is more sus. Cobra is just an earnest Relapse, there’s no grand strategy behind his motives and he’s mostly bumbling around. People accusing him who played with him before are especially suspect.

Ill be here but only in spirit. Don’t expect any big posts until much later in the day.
D1 card and sussing players who sus Cobra, this sounds much similar to what i said last Game. Playing my tactics?
From each posts from you, my sus on you keeps getting stronger Tac.
Don't. No need to hint or claim. I think you're town too.
:kaidowhat:
I think this is TAC's scum list

Rayan — His arguments with Fuji didn't amount to anything. He just insulted Fuji's picks / opinions on town but I don't recall seeing Rayan put anything of value in place or discuss anything. He popped in for that, and that's is. Pointless argument.
Gambit — Feels like he's blowing up my commentary about Zara or Queen into something way too large and nitpicking. I think my thoughts are clear on his posts. Paper thin and substanceless.
Mel — She's all fluff and some misunderstood points. Specifically at me, I recall her trying to "get me" when I took the ⅃ claim seriously. Overall gives me a negative feeling.
Poison — So, pleasant person to converse with. She seems nice. She has talked a lot and said literally nothing. She obsesses over game rules, then asks pretty benign questions that doesn't advance the game or gleam info from people. She's just floating around. My memory of her posts were of Poison being active and talking/questioning, so I didn't bother to think negatively of her.

But later he sus Yo Tan Wa and Kiwipom.

And also sus Reborn.

Didn't do anything to push the case on Rayan, Gambit, Melontonin and Poison who he thought sus.
Good, someone looking up posts atleast.
Well saying I didn’t like how Reborn was playing =\= I thought he was plausibly scum. Seeing how he subbed out that is moot.

I also didn’t say I sussed Yo Tan or Kiwi. I was asking Reborn about random townies. Don’t jump to assumptions
oh you did. Said we were your hunches. You just got caught flat.
The fact that she flat out said that Reborn is town and y'all should stop suspecting him gives me that town read on her. Town Flower has that level of confidence to say such a thing cause she knows she's town. Mafia Flower on the hand will not be so assertive to stop any immediate suspicion on another townie. She would never do that but instead let the suspicion play out for more mislynch targets.

Yikes.
wow, you got pocketed.
Gambit is so defensive. Last game I played with him he went all annoyed Townie when he was voted and didn't defend himself at all. He looks scummy and that lynch push for me after I voiced suspicion on him looks even scummier.
This give me bad vibes. What game you are talking bout, why does i keep feeling like your scum buddies told you so based on his last game.
I think your reasoning on Tac was, or someone else did. That they won't change their gameplay iff they were scum, do you think Gambit will. He got flipped town last game for not being helpful, and being like Sasuke. All he needed to do was play same and he would be town read.
@NeutralWatcher sorry i am stupid I thought it was your list but you talked about TAC list sorry....
is this slip Rayan? You don't make such mistakes, are you so alarmed by sus on you? That you didn't properly read?
Yes, he does. And based on the warning advising us not to claim, he probably gave scum abilities that would punish townies that claim. Stuff like "if a player claims then you may super-kill them." Just a general idea.
possible it could be TMI. Bt relaying won't help you in anyway, rather come across as more scummy, so i guess it is Not.

Dw I won’t. I’m more worried about you flipping scum, last time you said this to me you were tryna pocket me 😭
why are you so passive with him Kiwi, if he is likely scum, view him as one until he is towncleared.
You are losing town points with that reasoning.
No one is buying those votes as good. I'm dead sure Yo would take his vote off you if he saw a more town side of you.
i already did, lot back.
From what i read so far and yesterday, she has not reallly been scum hunting, only been reactive in essence.

Only thing she latched on was reborn not being here.
@Natalija i feel the same.
Cobra vs Queen TvT there? Their interactions are weird.
why question mark, don't have your own opinion, or just deflecting?
Funny how I'm the second biggest wagon btw.
Not really.
We all know it was a ridiculous vote but why are you so sweaty about it? It was only 3 votes on you, now 2. You say we should drop the votes and are being super defensive about it, yet care to give us reasons as to why we should?
You arent exactly helping a lot you know?
Are you going through this thread to make a list rn or not?
Whom are you sussing and why?

i was sleeping -_-
Well i mean, even when reborn was here you didnt help much loll. So why shouldnt we lynch you if youre done with it?

Only scum acts like this from my experience, i had a vote on me since yesterday yet you didnt see me make a fuss about it. If youre town you shouldnt care as much, and also contribute. Which you dont seem to be keen on doing.
there was 1 vote on me when I posted it
I'm not using cobra's reasons to actually save myself, no, you got it wrong, my point is, I don't understand how everyone just bought this nonsense reason and no one is suspecting him? does acting funny makes someone town for you?
no, i'm not making any list, even though I said I would do it I changed my mind, I will only do it when it's actually important for me to do it
you would know who I'm sussing if you read my posts
Cobra doesn't know how to play, this is what he did Last Game with Reborn. No one takes this vote seriously bt why you are alarmed?
I dont like when player refuse to not give reads, you got something to hide? And if you only sus Cobra, you have no reads. It take efforts bt read the pages, it will be impossible to once they bulk up.
Or go after the ones your instincts tell you to, i think you are townie, so act one.
I'm pretty sure Gambit would never be able to deflect all of his attention onto you.

In the quote above you are talking about claiming as being the reason you could save yourself. So my question to you is why would you rather claim to prove your town instead of trying to show yourself as town through your effort? We have a pretty fat day 1 with plenty of posts.

Claiming should be a last ditch effort no?
he asked why I wasn't concerned about getting lynched
when did I say I would rather claim? he asked me why I was not concerned about getting lynched and I answered him why, but ofc claiming would be a last resort
This Queen vs Melon was useless chase.
I'm leaning more and more towards thinking NW is a jester...
How do you know there is a jester type in this game? Or are you smelling blood in the water and going for an easy mark?
What is it that you do besides follow up on people who are already being sussed bb?
I wanted to follow up with same, when i read her post.
Are you gonna elaborate any of those bad reads?
I already did with Tac. And mind telling me why you don't see em as wrong?
understand trying to give out reads and such but the problem lies in the fact that this gives scum the incentive to do the same thing. They see how you townies do it and try to copy for town cred. Then you guys also exhaust yourselves writing all these and with the combination of both, it leads to the read lists doing...pretty much nothing to assist town game-solve. Scums won't do anything with them since they just did it to fake contribution and town is unlikely to press further cause they're tired from writing.
i didn't meant to start this bandwagon, but wouldn't scum slip the more they say. It's harder to fake reads, they are bound to repeat the same things.

The fact that those 2 are almost equal in votes and arent getting pilled up on tells me that they may not be town, mafia should have no problems voting town, im gonna go with what my gut is telling me and vote against flower.
@NeutralWatcher what do you think about flower?
@Dragomir voting flower seems better to me, she can mask her game better than gambit.
i like your way of playin Fuji. Ignore Nat words.

On topic tho, you might be on point here. But it is also Early for everyone to put up votes. No different than votes not piling up on previous sus players. So it's not definite.

I fail to see how what Flower did was a bad thing. She said that she suspected Gambit earlier and due to her and him being the leading wagons, it's only logical that she'd vote for him, the scum read, while simultaneously saving herself. I don't see any issues here.
Really? Almost 12+ hours remaining, and she needs to vote for him? And you justify it.

Last edited:
D

Dragomir

Hmm, I think it'd be best for me to come out and say this. I know who Flower's character is. She knows my character too. We can both confirm each as town through this.

This is why she said Reborn was town and I said she was town. At first, I didn't want to make it this obvious which why I explained my town read on her, but I think it's just better to reveal it now.

If you wish for us to claim, we can, but I'd rather not.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Hmm, I think it'd be best for me to come out and say this. I know who Flower's character is. She knows my character too. We can both confirm each as town through this.

This is why she said Reborn was town and I said she was town. At first, I didn't want to make it this obvious which why I explained my town read on her, but I think it's just better to reveal it now.

Ok I hope this is real. I’m buying it for now. This better not be a big brain mafia move lmao

Tbh I was thinking the same. Last time Reborn was frustrated, he was Unseen in ToL

But I figured I wanted to give Drago a chance first. Something else that I want to see is Gambit's flip. The first few reactions of my case on Gambit were from TAC, Reborn, Nat and Fuji. Reborn and Nat both firmly said that my case was weak or "paper thin". TAC was also vocal about saying he liked it - but since the case defended him, his reaction was expected. Then Fuji didn't seem to have a strong opinion but said he wants to look into Gambit again now.

What I find interesting is that post picked up a lot more later on and other than Reborn and Nat who think it was weak, most seem to think it was somewhat strong. And now that Drago comes in later and says that he thinks the case is strong.

So now what does this make of it? If Gambit really is scum, are his teammates hiding among as the town who says they agree with the case for potentially bussing him? Or the ones who initially tried to defend him.

If Gambit is town, is Nat defending for a "I told you so moment" when he gets mislynched? Or she is town and genuinely believes that he is town and the mafia are hiding among the people who are agreeing with the lynch.

But I can't place my finger on it right now and it's just a bunch of questions that I can't answer yet on D1. I feel like since a lot of people reacted to that post and also with the timing etc, finding out Gambit's alignment would be great for town.
Mafia would not buss their own D1, why would they need to?
If you ask me its a case of mafia trying to push one side with some town while others are pushing the other, and my gut feeling is telling me that its flower. Look at how drag reacted about what i said.
Same flower was saying reborn (whom drag is replacing) is town, reborn would usually ask questions of flower but i dont recall seeing much of that, he was on gambit and nw mostly if i remember right.

Then when gambit came in strong and called out drag for OMGUS him, he backed out and said his tone of voice made him change his mind.
Flower for me.

No need to claim, it’s obvious you’re masons. If you claim then you getting death note’d

Could you repost? Or should I assume that it wasn't TAC talking but you in that huge quote? lol
Yes it's me, there's quote in first Tac quote. After that it's me.

I can see the possibility of this being in this Game.

One thing, if one of you flips, it will give us definitive on other. I will let it be for nw.

How can you and she know all that d1? I am curious, is it a faction thing? Cause i only saw mafia knowing each other, the informed minority.
But lets not claim, claiming is bad for town.

No need to claim, it’s obvious you’re masons. If you claim then you getting death note’d
Never seen a mason group in the mafia games i played. How do you know about them anyways?
Masons are a group of players who can speak to each other privately and know that everyone in their group is not a member of the Mafia.
@Noctis is there a mason faction in this game?

Looks like i got ninja'ed ;-;

Status
Not open for further replies.