[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 12: Death Note

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
tbh i considered myself to be very good in english but after purchasing my pc i found out i didn’t know who to type definitely and other easy words
I wasn’t trying to make fun of you for your English, sorry.

Your grammar is good so I thought you were being sassy purposely separating your sentences with paragraphs instead of a period, that’s why I poked fun at that post.

Hold the fuck up. I investigated Poison and she was innocent. Not sure if any scum role can be that at this point, but I’m not willing to risk it right now.
Why you seem so sure your investigaton went 100% According to plan? She could be immune to invest just like light, never thought of that Nat?

Ask whatever you’d like, man; I would implore you to look a little more at Rayan, as his behavior largely matches his scum meta, but I can answer your burning questions now.
Q1/ What were you actions last night?

Lanji and Ali are ideal candidates.
it hurts the most when coming from the ones you treasure the most 💔

@Ali, I don't by your vote manipulation claim just yet. First, you are claiming that Melon, now Jew voted for me but she didn't. So manipulating her vote is a grey area here Doc.
Secondly, you were actually clueless last day about how the votes could turn out like that, RNG, etc. Look
I never appreciated how smart you are Enough...
Wait for the Doc to do his magic :catpole:

Why you seem so sure your investigaton went 100% According to plan? She could be immune to invest just like light, never thought of that Nat?

I did think about it. That’s why I asked Drago earlier about the possibility of someone other than TAC being innocent.

Consider it a compliment because you went overnight from mimimi beginner to understanding shit better than most in this thread.
:smithnie:

N

NeutralWatcher

Zara seems to be a useless policeman, and Queen can gift abilities, I guess.

I’m something else.
Post automatically merged:

It’s super role madness, no one is just a cop. Very odd you don’t know this, NW.
You're weird one. Why did you investigate Poison when you voted me today? Is this last ditch effort to save Poison?

I remained unconvinced of who to vote against last DP, I Reread your both of your posts and I came to realize a very interesting thing ... both had equal chance of getting lynched, except you were trying to guide town what to do after you’re lynched while TAC was only defending himself, my guts told me I should look more closely into your posts... I found one post That you said (after I’m lynched, look closely to the people who voted me alongside TAC, one of them must be scum)
Melon and Fuji voted against you, I had Melontonin on my scum list in my first read, so I manipulated The votes in your favor using one of my abilities, I hoped for the best, next thing, TAC got lynched because of that and turned out to be Light.
I remained confused of who outta Fuji and melon was the scum buddy of TAC, Zara says Fuji results came in innocent, leaving only Melon (now Jew) to be our next scum.

I just want to ask @Jew D. Boy few questions before we lynch him, it would help, a lot.
I looked at the vote sequence Ali, I think I get what you mean.

I did think about it. That’s why I asked Drago earlier about the possibility of someone other than TAC being innocent.
In a super role madness? Stakes are pretty high if you ask me, especially for someone as inactive and as scummy looking as Poiso.

Consider it a compliment because you went overnight from mimimi beginner to understanding shit better than most in this thread.
I thought ladies are supposed to love the mysterious smart Male character :kappa:

I want your reads on only three players:
(Jew, Poison and Rayan)
Why do you town read Lanji/Light.
TAC was only defending himself, my guts told me I should look more closely into your posts... I found one post That you said (after I’m lynched, look closely to the people who voted me alongside TAC, one of them must be scum)
Melon and Fuji voted against you, I had Melontonin on my scum list in my first read, so I manipulated The votes in your favor using one of my abilities, I hoped for the best, next thing, TAC got lynched because of that and turned out to be Light
Who you voted for last Day phase?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower

Q1/ What were you actions last night?

I never appreciated how smart you are Enough...
Wait for the Doc to do his magic :catpole:
I did not take any actions last night; I swapped in for Melon right as D1 ended and opted to spend the night catching up on all 80 pages that had accumulated to that point. Not sure if any actions were taken against me.

Status
Not open for further replies.