[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 12: Death Note

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
okay so this is what i feared 😞

it seems like Noctis includes flavour in the ability name. For example if NW said yesterday he was matt and he can perform failed abilities, we would all be scratching our head wondering how that connects. But once we learn the ability is called Backup, it makes more sense because Matt was always Mello’s back up

so the issue here is while we know ali’s abilities....we dont know the names of the abilities so yeah

i will be blunt and reveal that ali is one of the cop characters, i think its easier if i bring that out in the open so we can all discuss it together instead of putting all the pressure on me. I will obviously not be revealing which cop ali is

So if i recall correctly, ali’s abilities are rolecrushing and killing. I suppose i can see how a cop can rolecrush someone. Killing though....while i can think of several scenes where cops pulled out their guns...i cant think of any where a cop actually murdered someone
Not to mention we already have a vig
Post automatically merged:

Do you guys think mafia have fake claims? Rayan looked like he was trying to claim at the end of last phase.

Guys remember this very well when I flip town.
and also, just for the sake of me not crying all the time and actually defending myself, you, of all people, are sus since day one, I can understand why others sus me but you jumping out on my case among all cases at this time when you were inactive is as scummy as it can be. I wish my ability wasn’t one shot I would have used it here on you as well, you are getting way too many passes by town.
So why aren't you voting me, if I'm your sus?

Not to mention we already have a vig

Do you guys think mafia have fake claims? Rayan looked like he was trying to claim at the end of last phase.
okay i have an issue with the fakeclaim argument.

like if i had a private chat with ali and he said that, i could see the fake claim argument. But it was noctis who told me

noctis giving ali a fake claim and then noctis teling me ali’s fake claim on ali’s behalf?
🤔

D

Dragomir

like if i had a private chat with ali and he said that, i could see the fake claim argument. But it was noctis who told me

noctis giving ali a fake claim and then noctis teling me ali’s fake claim on ali’s behalf?
🤔
That's what being immune to Name Cops means. If a player has that immunity then they the Name Cop would get the result of the fake claim instead of the actual character.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess

🤔
I really don't know how fake claims work in tandem with that ability of yours. @Dragomir might know better.

However, in my last game with Noctis, I was mafia and my character was Eto. But when invested for flavour name, cops will get "Sen Takatsuki"

But it made sense that game because Eto is Sen Takatsuki. Eto being the ghoul alias she goes by while Sen being the human name she uses. I don't know if that will apply for this character.

I would rather lynch jew over ali

i woule feel extremely comfortable lynching someone who’s name i got through queen’s ability

almost feels like playing against my wincon

but i wont tel anyone else who to vote for

this will basically be a lanji vs rayan part 2

i also dont think jew answered my question when i asked what reaction noctis gave him that made me think his abilitiy went through

noctis is literally only saying “noted” in the convo

no other words, no emotes, nothing

and jew is talking about a reaction?

But @Poison came back innocent to me. Back in the time when no one knew I was a supercop.

Poison, what did you do N1 and N2?
Cancelled a negative action N1 hopefully. If that's the case flower is town.

Day 2, I roleblocked you.

Wdym back in the day?

let’s lynch poison she’s inactive 99% of the time let’s get rid of the inactive so we can focus on other players

unvote

vote lynch poison
Yeah easy mislynch. Try it out.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I would rather lynch jew over ali

i woule feel extremely comfortable lynching someone who’s name i got through queen’s ability

almost feels like playing against my wincon

but i wont tel anyone else who to vote for

this will basically be a lanji vs rayan part 2

i also dont think jew answered my question when i asked what reaction noctis gave him that made me think his abilitiy went through

noctis is literally only saying “noted” in the convo

no other words, no emotes, nothing

and jew is talking about a reaction?
I didn’t see your original post; Noctis noted my action last night.

I really don't know how fake claims work in tandem with that ability of yours. @Dragomir might know better.

However, in my last game with Noctis, I was mafia and my character was Eto. But when invested for flavour name, cops will get "Sen Takatsuki"

But it made sense that game because Eto is Sen Takatsuki. Eto being the ghoul alias she goes by while Sen being the human name she uses. I don't know if that will apply for this character.
this is very interesting

this is my first noctis game so im at a bit if a disadvantage i guess

the character ali has doesnt have any aliases

but this is very interesting though, i appreciate you sharing this

Status
Not open for further replies.