Spoiler One Piece Chapter 990 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
-Cause Luffy to need temporarliy knock down Numbers . G3 aint gonna do such a damage . Numbers are durable as fuck . Numbers will eventually get back which will hype them even more for their endurance .

There is a certain theme in Beast pirates that is they can endure a lot . Thats what Oda is creating here
Nahhh...Hardujin one shotted with G2+haki, an ancient giant (especially a failed one ) G2+advance haki will do the job and probably will be an overkill,i think Zoro Sanji and probably Jinbei will one shotted him with one of their best attacks like X-drake did(even if it was from the back) but ok it looked cool how he do it in G4 like WesMidnight said and remind us a little bit of Thriller Bark with nigthmare Luffy vs Oars.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
What are the chances of Drake being a triple agent? Both scheming against the marines and the beast pirates for his personal agenda?
Anyways Drake was done dirty this chapter when he was pleading Luffy to let him join
Drake to Luffy : I wadda live
Damn.
I think Drake will fall into the same category of Marines like Smoker and Fujitora.
He will see that they arent that bad, good in fact, but will probably chase them because of duty.
I don't think we even had these numbers at OJ lmao
I believe the record is around 540 pages.
seems like everyone is back on zoro vs king and sanji vs queen
i still believe sanji will fight king
Sanji will not fight King 100%. He simply cant.
Did you see what Zoro just did to Numbers' club right now?
That would happen to Sanji's leg vs King. Do you want that?
Unless you are King stan and want that torture so you can enjoy King? :catblush:
So is the empty seat for a topi roppo gonna be left out after Drake or is Hawkins or Apoo gonna take? If one of the two may take it who is the best candidate?!!!
Neither since they dont fit animal theme, I guess. Also, there will be no BP once this raid is over.

I am not sure why everyone was complaining about a future admiral and one of the strongest of the worst Generation who has ties to Coby and Potentially Vegapunk and CP0 has had an important role in a chapter

Zoro fans thinking Zoro is ever gonna have a W against Kaido.. Solo! Lol

If he joins it’s gonna be a team effort and Zoro won’t last to the end.
If Zoro joins against Kaido which is very likely, I see him injuring Kaido but not able to leave a permanent scar like Oden.

Luffy will definetly be the one to give the cou de gras to Kaido. He's the MC afterall.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Ngl, I will maybe drop One Piece if he even gets a small cut on Kaido.
Hawkins often speaks like a fortune teller and has been noted to mention reading "signs".
He can use tarot cards to apparently assist him in determining the outcome of any event, as well as the likelihood of his own success.

This proves to be very helpful in many situations, as it allows him to determine the outcome of a battle and act accordingly.
His cards allow him to work out to a percentage of the chances of something happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.