Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are already 8 Scarbads, Momo may be even Hiyori already carrying Oden will, Oda making last minutes inspiration introducing Yamato with Oden style and have people jumping out and accepting it mske Oda a Goda. Following Strawhats on the ship is not Oden will, is following Oden footsteps. Oden will clearly is opening Wano and what the Scarbads and Momo fighting right now as well as revenge. Yamato said she is Oden but Oden is samurai or swordman while Yamato is club Kaido centric. Beating by Kaido everytime mentioning Oden doesn't stop her to becoming Oden why not take a beating learning for swords fighting. Oden inspired people to follow him while Yamato does not. Luffy being Luffy able to inspired people arround him. Being chained by Kaido means nothing, it just how parenting in One Piece world and it definitely make Yamato one hell of strong fighters and Kaido does not failed in teaching her just like Luffy getting beating by Garp because want to become PK. Nothing much excitement about her she clearly just take another chatacter part and combined into her(Luffy, Nami, Sanji, Momo, Scarbads). Oda trully Oda
It’s not just oden an incredible samurai is also the fact that he had incredible feats on top of that. He was consider many people wano being trouble maker and really tough individual. He was person seek out freedom outside of the country. When he out about of his country it use be open to the world. He wanted followers carrying on his will. He couldn’t force way shogun of wano. It’s possible if Yamato does carry oden will there might something else she truly desires. She might want do something else with her life beyond that. She does tell luffy that she wanted go out with ace and friends so badly. But Those shackles on her wrist kept her a bay. Franky might have inherited will of Tom but he was not stuck in water 7. He had that goal he wanted to accomplish moving forward but he couldn’t because self blame. Jinbei might have inherited will Fisher tiger and otohime will but he didn’t become a marine. He stay as pirate and tried work his best with in system to help his people . But even when the war show up he couldn’t really follow government ideals because of what whitebeard did for fishman island. Some his people were still being taken and discriminated against. This why is counting on the next generation in order help achieve goal alongside straw hats. His goal fishman and humans coexist with one another. This could also revolve around different species all across the one piece world

Last edited:
It’s not just oden an incredible samurai is also the fact that he had incredible feats on top of that. He was consider many people wano being trouble maker and really tough individual. He was person seek out freedom outside of the country. When he out about that his country use be open to the world. He wanted followers carrying on his will. He couldn’t force way shogu of wano. It’s possible if Yamato does carry oden will there might something else she truly desires. She might want do something with her life beyond that. She does tell luffy that she wanted go out with ace and friends so badly. But Those shackles on her wrist kept her a bay. Franky might have inherited will of Tom but he was not stuck in water 7. He had that goal he wanted to accomplish moving forward but he couldn’t because self blame. Jinbei might have inherence Fisher tiger and otohime will but he didn’t become a marine. He stay as pirate and tried work do best with in system to help his people . But even when the war show up he couldn’t really follow government ideals because of what whitebeard did for fishman island. Some his people were stil being taken and discriminated against. This why is counting on the next generation in order help achieve goal alongside straw hats. His goal fishman and human coexist with one another. This could also revolve around different species all across the one piece world
Using Ace also another to Tama. Tama when mentioning Ace, Oda draw silhouette of Ace in the background and some backstory. Yamato mentioning Ace has zero silhouette of Ace. Why? Maybe there will be the back story in the future that doesn't meant right now Yamato just a baseless character with superpower fighting capabalities. I dont know how is it for you, Yamato has copy in her in what everything arround her at this moment untill current chapter. There may be character development for her and heck she really joins the crew after Wano, it still will not stop reading OP. At this moment she just last minutes inspiration by Oda, let just hope Oda can make her just like Vivi, a last minutes inspiration from a gag villain in Whiskey Peak to a princess and half of Strawhats members.

Using Ace also another to Tama. Tama when mentioning Ace, Oda draw silhouette of Ace in the background and some backstory. Yamato mentioning Ace has zero silhouette of Ace. Why? Maybe there will be the back story in the future that doesn't meant right now Yamato just a baseless character with superpower fighting capabalities. I dont know how is it for you, Yamato has copy in her in what everything arround her at this moment untill current chapter. There may be character development for her and heck she really joins the crew after Wano, it still will not stop reading OP. At this moment she just last minutes inspiration by Oda, let just hope Oda can make her just like Vivi, a last minutes inspiration from a gag villain in Whiskey Peak to a princess and half of Strawhats members.
I’m guessing Yamato and ace may fought each other in the past. She does state this only remindIng me battle of past. She even says luffy I can tell your strong but your not giving your all you remind of ace. I believe Yamato and ace may fought against each on opposing sides . But they end up some how being friends.
Post automatically merged:

I definitely believe we’re going to get Yamato and kaido’s backstory

I’m guessing Yamato and ace may fought each other in the past. She does state this only remindIng me battle of past. She even says luffy I can tell strong but your not giving your all you remind of ace. I believe Yamato and ace may fought against each on opposing sides . But they end up some how being friends.

I definitely believe we’re going to get Yamato and ace backstory
She doesn’t Want be part her father Organization anymore

Last edited:
I just discover something you said samurai never use Kanabo correct? Well surprise I found this which is shocking. If your interested Yamato race which is oni there you go.
https://samuraiswords.store/kanabo/
https://www.google.com/search?q=oni...KHYGdAEkQ_AUoAXoECA0QAQ&biw=414&bih=622&dpr=3

I just discover something you said samurai never use Kanabo correct? Well surprise I found this which is shocking. If your interested Yamato race which is oni there you go.
https://samuraiswords.store/kanabo/
https://www.google.com/search?q=oni...KHYGdAEkQ_AUoAXoECA0QAQ&biw=414&bih=622&dpr=3
I'm not talking Yamato becoming samurai, is Yamato becoming Oden. Using Kanabu which you mention means she follows Kaido fighting style not Oden. It good info on your part about Kanabu though.
:cheers:

I'm not talking Yamato becoming samurai, is Yamato becoming Oden. Using Kanabu which you mention means she follows Kaido fighting style not Oden. It good info on your part about Kanabu though.
:cheers:
I think Yamato she just inspired by oden she wants be like him. We still have no idea what it means be like oden for her. My only guess is she wants to be strong and tough like he was. To make herself into legend Or possible go journey similar oden since she has been lock up for 20 years. That journal as she says is her Bible is probably where ideology comes from. I do kind see her giving momo oden’s journal to him. Not just as form friendship between the two but I think she should would give it to him in terms development as character and understanding that he should have it as memory of father legacy and his journey. Finally she can be her own person. Maybe Yamato might get a gift from momo in exchange. As form gift for protecting him possible helping him defeat oroch. That gift could be Ame-no-Habakiri. That is when Yamato journey start now Possible with straw hats. I think role she would have on the crew is combatant on the crew.
What brought this idea from exchanging gifts is from other user from YouTube
Like what Yamato
This person kind elaborates what type character Yamato is base on
Silver I don’t agree with him on momo joining crew situation. But I do see what role Yamato would have on the ship. So where does that lead zoro I guess maybe vice captain or first mate.
It’s not just Yamato fighting a against Orochi for significant. It also help her develop to be her own character in this arc. In Understanding she is not oden but she could be her own person. Carrying on his will with her own goals in mind. To be tough and legendary figure like oden was.

By all means, Oda has been throwing numerous plots/scenes that would make many characters currently in Wano a possible candidate as new strawhat member. He is definitely up for something. I, myself am going to love the idea of having any of the popular choices to be the next strawhat, but some part of me also think that this could probably be just a red herring only and he would pull a 360 twist from this and would surprise us again with unexpected preexisting character. There is also a high possibility that Wano would end in an unexpected way that would bring us to maybe another time skip.

i dont see yamato retaining of the current oden parallels that make her a prime sh candidate. like her whole im oden shtick is gonna disappear at the end of her character arc. carrot on the other hand is probably gonna only be an honorary sh. Momo and tama are the only ones that have a chance to join, with momo having the highest chance. him being a cabin boy would fit with the already established luffy and roger parallels.

i dont see yamato retaining of the current oden parallels that make her a prime sh candidate. like her whole im oden shtick is gonna disappear at the end of her character arc. carrot on the other hand is probably gonna only be an honorary sh. Momo and tama are the only ones that have a chance to join, with momo having the highest chance. him being a cabin boy would fit with the already established luffy and roger parallels.
I don’t think straw hats would invite momo or tama. Join the crew. There been a lot opportunity in the past where kids indeed help luffy and rest the straw Hats even had ability that none straw hats actually had at time but through out story they never join. Heck if we go punk hazard for example where luffy was wanted to take The kids back home with them on there ship. Robin and Franky shut that down they had there own problems they are dealing with. Nami even trust tashighi and smoker look after the kids. The reason why momo and kinemon went luffy first place it’s because wano is not ally to world government. Knowing the fact when they defeate Kaido there is going be much more bigger Obstacles that await them. Is going to have ripple effect all cross the new world. In others world there it is likely there going be danger that lurks around corner. Knowing The goal of wano is to open boarders Momo wouldn’t have similar life style like father did. On top if some the remaining Scabbards do live they could train him to become man he is going to be. He doesn’t have join Notorious pirate crew to get what he truly desires. Now that wano open to world he could travel and train to his hearts content take in the lessons he got from the straw hats. For Momo And tama they don’t contribute much of anything for other characters. There just a liability and restricts the straw hats overall progress that made thus far on there journey It also goes against the two years worth of training that straw hats have been through trying help each other To become better for luffy. If Momo and tama are not going fight anyone there just GoIng to be in the way. Most likely be will be killed or danger constantly in the process. Let those kids stay there ass is home I would rather have someone who is a strong and is capable of fighting. Rather than someone I want baby sit. Roger and whitebeard at least had a lot man power to take care children. Luffy by contrast doesn’t have that many people. Plus this also different area too. His ideology of being a pirate doesn’t come from Roger. It comes from shanks. Luffy wanted To join shanks pirate crew. Shanks simple said because he is child and was consider to be week. Heck luffy no longer follow ace he is own captain now with his crew. Ace, sabo, and luffy had there journey. Momo or tama don’t help Luffy surpass shanks one day at all.

Plus Yamato would face more backlash being yonko’s child that ruined there country for 20 + years. Not just by her father’s crew but wano citizen. The One piece world very discriminatory base on lineages like criminal acts, people who oppose the government, and your child of criminal. Just because aiding the ally forces doesn’t mean the world will automatically trust her. Sure Momo some of samurai could try voucher for her. But the citizen of wano and others outside wano are not so sure about this if they can trust her base 20 years rule and oppression by her father. Even though she had nothing do with the world doesn’t see that. Knowing this aspect fits a lot with straw hats. Especially knowing that cp0 is there she is likely going get bounty on her head. Which would cause her to leave as she originally attended.

Last edited:
I don’t think straw hats would invite momo or tama. Join the crew. There been a lot opportunity in the past where kids indeed help luffy and rest the straw Hats even had ability that none straw hats actually had at time but through out story they never join. Heck if we go punk hazard for example where luffy was wanted to take The kids back home with them on there ship. Robin and Franky shut that down they had there own problems they are dealing with. Nami even trust tashighi and smoker look after the kids. The reason why momo and kinemon went luffy first place it’s because wano is not ally to world government. Knowing the fact when they defeate Kaido there is going be much more bigger Obstacles that await them. Is going to have ripple effect all cross the new world. In others world there it is likely there going be danger that lurks around corner. Knowing The goal of wano is to open boarders Momo wouldn’t have similar life style like father did. On top if some the remaining Scabbards do live they could train him to become man he is going to be. He doesn’t have join Notorious pirate crew to get what he truly desires. Now that wano open to world he could travel and train to his hearts content take in the lessons he got from the straw hats. For Momo And tama they don’t contribute much of anything for other characters. There just a liability and restricts the straw hats overall progress that made thus far on there journey It also goes against the two years worth of training that straw hats have been through trying help each other To become better for luffy. If Momo and tama are not going fight anyone there just GoIng to be in the way. Most likely be will be killed or danger constantly in the process. Let those kids stay there ass is home I would rather have someone who is a strong and is capable of fighting. Rather than someone I want baby sit. Roger and whitebeard at least had a lot man power to take care children. Luffy by contrast doesn’t have that many people. Plus this also different area too. His ideology of being a pirate doesn’t come from Roger. It comes from shanks. Luffy wanted To join shanks pirate crew. Shanks simple said because he is child and was consider to be week. Heck luffy no longer follow ace he is own captain now with his crew. Ace, sabo, and luffy had there journey. Momo or tama don’t help Luffy surpass shanks one day at all.

Plus Yamato would face more backlash being yonko’s child that ruined there country for 20 + years. Not just by her father’s crew but wano citizen. The One piece world very discriminatory base on lineages like criminal acts, people who oppose the government, and your child of criminal. Just because aiding the ally forces doesn’t mean the world will automatically trust her. Sure Momo some of samurai could try voucher for her. But the citizen of wano and others outside wano are not so sure about this if they can trust her base 20 years rule and oppression by her father. Even though she had nothing do with the world doesn’t see that. Knowing this aspect fits a lot with straw hats. Especially knowing that cp0 is there she is likely going get bounty on her head. Which would cause her to leave as she originally attended.
I think it’s a pretty interesting idea to have a child of Luffy’s enemy be on Luffy’s crew. The closest example we have is Sanji, but Judge was more like Sanji’s enemy than Luffy’s.

what if Momo and Tama ages up because of some side effect of toki toki no mi? or some other way
We don’t even know tama travel through the time? So are you thinking some similar thing like professor layton?
Never played the game I have seen cutscene of it. I think it’s former girlfriend or his wife that travel through time. At end the game I believe she goes back in time when the accident occurred. He never sees her again Or like the filler episode Maroge In the rainbow island or mist something I forgot.
But if momo does age he still doesn’t have leave Country with the straw hats. It’s because father selfish desire that lead wano go crap in the first place. Now the wano Open to the world. Momo doesn’t have actually Leave like father. He can take lesson he got with straw hats just like coby and Vivi. He will work hard, study, and take lesson he got with them to be better Responsible leader. Plus Having journal of is father and his adventure is very heart warming and is very up lifting for him. It kind reminds old man cricket and his Ancestor Nolan. But The next time the straw hats meet him again luffy will be pirate king while momo ends up being shogun of wano. Tama might have interaction with Marco telling her about ace’s journey when he was with whitebeard pirates.

We don’t even know tama travel through the time? So are you thinking some similar thing like professor layton?
Never played the game I have seen cutscene of it. I think it’s former girlfriend or his wife that travel through time. At end the game I believe she goes back in time when the accident occurred. He never sees her again Or like the filler episode Maroge In the rainbow island or mist something I forgot.
But if momo does age he still doesn’t have leave Country with the straw hats. It’s because father selfish desire that lead wano go crap in the first place. Now the wano Open to the world. Momo doesn’t have actually Leave like father. He can take lesson he got with straw hats just like coby and Vivi. He will work hard, study, and take lesson he got with them to be better Responsible leader. Plus Having journal of is father and his adventure is very heart warming and is very up lifting for him. It kind reminds old man cricket and his Ancestor Nolan. But The next time the straw hats meet him again luffy will be pirate king while momo ends up being shogun of wano. Tama might have interaction with Marco telling her about ace’s journey when he was with whitebeard pirates.

wow that was pretty dark.

yeah, i still dont see Momo going with the crew even after if he would age up, but he would become an immensely powerful ally to Luffy in the final war, leader of wano, giant dragon form like Kaido and wielding his father sword.

as for Tama, she has an error in her timeline which could be the hint, and if she grows up she actually because the bewitching kunoichi that was promised to join Ace's crew.

and also, kinemon would become the same age as his wife again.

The point of Wano is to defeat Kaido and made Momo the Shogun and restore the rightful bloodline to the to the country. What is the point of beating Kaido and free Wano just for Momo to go adventure with Luffy. If Momo want to follow Luffy he should just skip his revenge first and go adventures first. There is no common sense. Yeah I forget OP is a story not following common sense

I think we might get a nakama who is a botanist, or a biology expert. Why?
I do not really know but why there's a botanist job in early concept of crew??

Botanist is not really essential on the ship. But why? I think it's necessary in luffy's journey (in story)

Status
Not open for further replies.