Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why should Oda kill off Carrot? Because she's already dead inside.. Yohohoho

Can any Carrot fans describe her personality to maybe enlighten some who would have missed on the greatness you see in the little rabbit??
yeah but Carrot fighting ability similar to Nami and her reaction being scaried things are also similar to her’s as well. She hasn’t exactly experienced any character growth as person. Even with suslong transformation it is double edge sword. On one hand it has incredible power but it’s also very taxing on the body. Through out whole cake island she has been capture quite a lot. By Bruelee, daifku, Katkurai, heck after suslong transformation big mom was going kill her, and one big mom’s homy capture her alongside with Nami. Yes it’s true that she was able outsmart bruele, as well use suslong transformation to outmaneuver daifku attacks, destroy some big mom ships, and get away homies. She was save lot by luffy, the vinesmoke, sanji, the zou group alongside with Jinbei protect her. Finally she is not really outcast like rest straw hats she more respect individual to be honest as musketeers. If there 12 straw hats I wouldn’t mind her additional to the crew.
As for 10 no.
I just see entire world would just see her as other pet among straw hats. They i’ll probably give her a Bounty similar to the Bebpo. While Yamato on board ship shocks the entire world. I forgot to mention there is a theory going on that is possible chopper might learn the minks ability with electro with his own techniques. I think goes back to when luffy first saw the minks he say there like arrmy choppers. Could that mean something future maybe.
Post automatically merged:

My thing carrot what more can you do with her in terms of her personality? The only thing I can think of straw hats were drifting A part I can see her trying regroup them back together again. Kind like starfire and ms. Marvel (the recent avengers game) was bringing them back together again. It would be touching moment for sure. Yamato also bring different personality . I think Oda has a lot creative that he could work with her as character. She is basically a delinquent style tomboy. On top that she is bit trouble maker, she use to getting into fights, and She also has code sense Honor. She does pay back promise if you do something for her she will try hardest repay/help you. I don’t think she would try to betray you. If sanji flirting with her she would be little embarrassed. My guess if she was shopping with other girls she would Probably find it annoying. But if they were finding something specifically for her she Would want something relative to what delinquent/ Tomboy wears. If there moment in the series where a Tough battle fought she want to be apart of it. She would suffer from severe amount damage And she would survived it. The Civilians population would question her if she even human.

Last edited:
Why should Oda kill off Carrot? Because she's already dead inside.. Yohohoho

Can any Carrot fans describe her personality to maybe enlighten some who would have missed on the greatness you see in the little rabbit??
This sounds quite a bit like the arguments used to dismiss Jinbe all those years ago. He had a personality of loyalty, cool-headedness and determination, but plenty of folks said he wasn't dynamic or interesting enough to be one of the Straw Hats.

Likewise, Carrot is passionate, excitable, loves adventure and battle, and shows curiosity about all kinds of things. Just because you don't like her personality doesn't mean she lacks one, nor would it be a mismatch for the crew.

What if that X symbol during their departure from Alabasta and when they left Vivi meant for “10”. Basically foreshadowing that she will be the 10th member joining the crew officially. Hahaha.
That’s what I’m thinking.

The timing of her supposed attempted assassination at the Reverie and her whereabouts are too convenient. You may be on to something.

What if Tama joins and is KILLED by Akainu the same way as Ace?
I don’t think fans would not like idea a little girl being responsible avenging ace. It be kind lack emotional wait that Luffy went through 2 years Worth training. As well is to cartoon and goofy

What if Tama joins and is KILLED by Akainu the same way as Ace?
Plus Underwhelms akainu being fleet admiral for all things done past.

Last edited:
Would be to much of a try hard. The cuffs she had "were" rigged to blow.
So you think it could be pudding 2.0? Cp9 and Kanjoura
I don’t think she actually lying actually if she was would of warn the mask little longer. That alone would appear she hiding something. They way she talking directly she was honesty about her feeling. Finding out her father tried kill her or betray. It’s makes her upset and angry how could do this own child. Why would king and kaido ask Tobiro specifically recapture her?

Would be to much of a try hard. The cuffs she had "were" rigged to blow.
You’re right about one thing that we haven’t seen the thought process what’s going on with Yamato head.

I am okay with Yamato,Carrot or Kin'emon.
You usually don’t have two characters that carry on the same will as somebody else. One person usually goes on journey while other one stays behind.
Kinemon has will oden.
Yamato has will oden antagonist side things kind like dalton. She also consider outcast and good person like rest of the crew. Once war over I don’t think she would widely accept by people of wano. After all things Kaido’s done fir 20 plus Years. If he had descendent I don’t think they will trust that person particular. The thing one piece world that duly noted Or shown through out series. If your child of criminal or your from land opposed to the world government. You are not widely accepted for those around you. Characters such as ussop, robin, law, and ace suffer from this,
Yamato Would go on journey to Carry oden will. My guess for goal could relative be like toughest person to make herself into a legend just like Oden did. Since never opportunity to go to the outside world. If kinemon lives he Would need stay behind helps momo grow into man that father couldn’t be. Is possible kinemon might end up shogun instead momo or hiyori. Shouenboy brought this idea up in my head.
I think It’s more likely Vivi might return to the straw hats. Not just base on x Mark but she was shown alongside all the straw hats in official one piece YouTube channel. As well recent events through out kaido sage her family has been mention a lot lately.

The only exception to this rule is possibly Ace. After hearing what happened to luffy. As said ace back alabasta to others “I know brother could handful please look after him”. As he said to Jinbei “if I don’t make out of this can please look after my brother”. The crew wanted go back ASAP. But luffy relay message for them stay behind where ever they are. To get stronger, to be better for him and the others. For upcoming threats that lie ahead. That gave the time to reflect how luffy impact there lives for better. All them were determined to get stronger and better for luffy because that.

Last edited:
There are already 8 Scarbads, Momo may be even Hiyori already carrying Oden will, Oda making last minutes inspiration introducing Yamato with Oden style and have people jumping out and accepting it mske Oda a Goda. Following Strawhats on the ship is not Oden will, is following Oden footsteps. Oden will clearly is opening Wano and what the Scarbads and Momo fighting right now as well as revenge. Yamato said she is Oden but Oden is samurai or swordman while Yamato is club Kaido centric. Beating by Kaido everytime mentioning Oden doesn't stop her to becoming Oden why not take a beating learning for swords fighting. Oden inspired people to follow him while Yamato does not. Luffy being Luffy able to inspired people arround him. Being chained by Kaido means nothing, it just how parenting in One Piece world and it definitely make Yamato one hell of strong fighters and Kaido does not failed in teaching her just like Luffy getting beating by Garp because want to become PK. Nothing much excitement about her she clearly just take another chatacter part and combined into her(Luffy, Nami, Sanji, Momo, Scarbads). Oda trully Oda

Status
Not open for further replies.