Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which stands for a reason why she should not join. If she knows everything about Laugh Tale, Joy Boy and Void Century, there is no meaning in continuing the adventure. This is how Luffy thinks too. You don't want to read a book whose ending you already know.
Nope... That only means that Roger Pirates' interpretation is wrong/inaccurate, everything they learned were misunderstandings or only the least relevant ones... Again, we go back to Rayleigh's statement, he's not a hundred percent confident that what they deduced is "the truth"... Or else Oden's journal shouldn't even exist in the present storyline... Robin can confirm, because she studied the thing...

Why do people say this? She's literally only been shown to "lose" against Katakuri (WCI) and Big Mom (Wano)

Why do people think Carrot is so weak? It's frankly weird.
Aside being low diffed by Brulee and neg diffed by Daifuku's genie at the tea party.
Carrot also called Randolph '' though '' and ended in a stalemate. Then Randolph ended up being fodderized by one electrical attack off guard. So yeah Carrot is pretty weak.

Aside being low diffed by Brulee and neg diffed by Daifuku's genie at the tea party.
Carrot also called Randolph '' though '' and ended in a stalemate. Then Randolph ended up being fodderized by one electrical attack off guard. So yeah Carrot is pretty weak.
In the same vein, she also easily beat Brulee once her hax had no effect in the mirror world, defeated Randolph and the other homie mooks effortlessly, and blitzed a guy that was a living train and used him as transportation in the mirror world.

Convenient you left that out.

First I don't think 10 or 11 will be the final number of straw hats because compare to any other pirates crews they'll be in numerical inferiority. We haven't seen a pirate crew with less than 15 members. Even for BB it was stated that he has 10 captains but on this number we don't count Aokiji.

Then we need to make a difference from being a straw hat and being on the grand fleet.

Most Straw Hat have a dream that can fulfilled at the same times Luffy reach his. For the grand fleet most of them haven't shown to have any dreams or goals to reach. So people who don't show to have a goal/dream will probably be apart of the grand fleet.

When you talk about someone like Vivi her dreams has already being fulfilled so she has no purpose to follow anymore. And also Vivi can't join the crew since it would put her country in trouble with the WG.

Yamato or Carrot on the other hand have shown that they have dreams. For Carrot its to fulfilled Pedro's will and for Yamato she wants to travel with Luffy like Oden travelled with WB and Roger.

For me after Wano Arc there might be more than one characters who will join the crew cause we've seen a lot people who have stated that they wanted to join Luffy and Luffy haven't say no to them.

And also on the ship they still need a lookout and someone for the logbook. For the logbook it might be Yamato and the Lookout might be an old enemy with a good CoO/mantra

In the same vein, she also easily beat Brulee once her hax had no effect in the mirror world, defeated Randolph and the other homie mooks effortlessly, and blitzed a guy that was a living train and used him as transportation in the mirror world.

Convenient you left that out.
In fact i shouldn't have used those events to assess Carrot's level of strenght, because this whole plot point was a gag and brulee was used as a joke the whole arc too. I guess my point is that Carrot is a joke therefore she's more likely to be weak than powerful. Was it not for Daifuku destroying his own fleet, Carrot would have failed to disable the entire fleet too. There are greater number of evidences indicating Carrot being weak than the opposite. But again she's irrelevant, so her power level is unimportant as well.

Well Yamato can’t cause she looks like Nami, can’t face off against Kaido, the Marines, nor Blackbeard Pirates.
I would choose a Nami clone with a personality over a Chopper clone with no personality any time, it's not even a question.

Status
Not open for further replies.